Thread: 30mg Anavar?

beastrg is offline Junior Member

30mg Anavar?

I have enough Var at the mo to run 30mg for 3 weeks and then 40mg for another 3 weeks! Is 30mg too little?? Would u recommend buying more so that i can run 40mg for 6 weeks?i.e.is 30mg too little to see results...even though only running it for 3 weeks at 30mg??

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    have you ever ran var?

I started 30mg for about 2 weeks and liked it so much I started running 40mg since then. I have been on for about 6 1/2 weeks now and love it. I think you can do 30mg for your whole cycle and be satiisfied.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I get the best results at 60mg ED for 6-8 weeks.

no havent run it before so maybe wanne jsut start at 30mg for 3 weeks and then bump to 40mg for last 3! What u think? will this be enough, and being on the cautious side?

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    30 mg is a good starting dose and the increase to 40 mg at that time will be a nice bump from where your at. I would stay with what you are intending on doing. Start at 30 and increase to 40. Var is a great product. IMO

so the 10mg lower dose for the first 3 weeks wont really make much difference u think?

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    i would start @ 40mg a day since i see best results from the first 4 weeks of var. drop down to 30mg. couple thing you should consider:

lhl and hdl levels
    liver values
    suppression of htpa

var drops your hdl levels like no other, so i would go buy a few things from your local supp store: garlic extract, polocisonol, niacin...

liver values will be elavated at the end. go buy milk thirstle and tyler's liver detox.

and last of all, if you have real good proper dosed var, your natural test levels WILL be suppressed, i dont care what anyone says on the internet. clomid just wont cut it for pct either, you need nolva AND more importantly hcg . a study i did... var 40mg a week 7 weeks pct ran: clomid 100 mg/day nolva 20... test came back at 300... did the exact same thing with hcg and nolva test came back 550.
    choose your fate, and dont be scared to inject. if you are, you shouldnt be in this game your playing.

var also alows for better utalization of creatine, so run CR too with cycle.
    var also allows for far better absobsion of protien (keep it exta high). if you really wanna be an animal, go buy some ginger root extract and take it too, it helps in protien absorbotion too.

drink ass loads of water...

hope this helps..

the Don.

thanks a lot mate!! really helps! I have considered most things like taking creatine etc...

Thread Information