Tico Frank is offline Junior Member

Why is it that getting real and affordable primo is so f**king difficult.

deleted
    Last edited by Tico Frank; 07-01-2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: deleted

The powder is expensive...

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    As stated above, from what I have heard the raw materials to make it are somewhat rare and really expensive.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    The powder is expensive...

The powder is crazy expensive Bro

CastorTroy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tico Frank
    I swear that it is easier to obtain a m-16 assault rifle than to get real primo. Also what is so difficult about someone making some reasonably priced primo. Is the compound difficult to make? I was in Costa Rica in november and managed to get my hands on REAL Schering primo and Loved it and it was reasonably priced to boot($12 an amp). But now that I am here in the states and I swear that the way things are going I probably won't see any more until I go back. Plus ever other thread on primo is filled with knock off amps or stories of tons of fakes. I hope at some point in time this gets sorted out and someone will be able to produce good quality, decent priced primo.

I haven't seen real primo in years, I love that stuff.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    It is too expensive and too rare to make it to the lower mainstream of the blackmarket. If you were a source and had real Primo...would you sell it or use it? Keeping in mind that it is hard to replenish your stock.

A lot of UG labs are making good primo. It has now become a viable alternative. If you will use UG gear. I personally won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    It is too expensive and too rare to make it to the lower mainstream of the blackmarket. If you were a source and had real Primo...would you sell it or use it? Keeping in mind that it is hard to replenish your stock.

A lot of UG labs are making good primo. It has now become a viable alternative. If you will use UG gear. I personally won't.
    Good to see you MBH. Haven't seen you in a while. How's everything going with your new mod responsibilities.

Deleted
    Last edited by Tico Frank; 07-01-2010 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Deleted

Deleted
    Last edited by Tico Frank; 07-01-2010 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Deleted

All I've seen is faked primo for the last 4 years...I took a real one back then that was the last of it I saw.

100m champ is offline Member
    yaa primo is hard to find.. the best way to get the real stuff is by priscription.. you need conections tho.

Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    yaa primo is hard to find.. the best way to get the real stuff is by priscription.. you need conections tho.
    No Dr will prescribe that for you.

Even with ug gear there are many threads claiming that someone tested a product and it was found to be nothing or something other than methenelone enanthate. Although that can happen with any type of gear it seems to be a persistant problem with primo.
    The demand is there for it. Every novice reads an outdated AS book and reads about the greatness of primo. Dickheads will capitalize on the weaknesses of others. Make some garbage gear and call it primo...every 160 pound kid in the gym is buying it up for $180 a bottle. It's a DHT derivative used for cutting...but so is winny, anavar , and turanibol. Hell why not do some fina and prop to get cut up!? It's the same thing for Sustanon . Every novice wants it and dbol . We were all once idiots. Thank God for the internet. It can help expose ass clowns ripping off people.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Money boss said it all!

blown is offline Associate Member
    This is strange, all this talk of fake primo. My buddy, who is a steroid vet, loves primo. In fact, he's from Turkey and started using Schering primo there.

He recently found an overseas source that sells primo, and relatively cheap (compared to other sources he had).

I'm assuming it's not fake, and that he would spot a fake since he's used it many times before...

I was thinking about getting some from him, but not so sure now w/ all this "I haven't seen real primo in years" coming from experienced guys.

got fina? is offline Member
    The prob with Primo is that alot of times u wont get fake gear its just not Primo. Its something cheap like enenthate or some other type of Test.
    So now your taking this fake Primo with 2 other steroids and most noobs will never know.
    I had a friend like this that swore he had real Primo cause of the results he was getting. Of course he was taking some other stuff with it. When i asked him how much he wanted for the amps he told me 8 buks each. Thats when i said ok what else u got?

Ive only taken Primo once before and got them for 16 buks an amp from a pro bb at my gym. Id say 85% of the Primo out there is completely fake or some cheaper steroid .

This is what led me to find my now best friend Fina........

Quote Originally Posted by blown
    This is strange, all this talk of fake primo. My buddy, who is a steroid vet, loves primo. In fact, he's from Turkey and started using Schering primo there.

He recently found an overseas source that sells primo, and relatively cheap (compared to other sources he had).

I'm assuming it's not fake, and that he would spot a fake since he's used it many times before...

I was thinking about getting some from him, but not so sure now w/ all this "I haven't seen real primo in years" coming from experienced guys.
    Primo is not cheap anywhere in the world. Fact.

Besides...maybe the amps are containing another active ingredient. Would anyone really know? We can all say that we know what it feels like...but the only way to really tell is to get it lab tested. No other way is believable.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    But what would make the chemical compound so difficult or expensive to produce. I would assume that there is enough demand for the finished product so i'd be inclined to believe that there is a limited quantity of what is needed to make the initial powder.
    Schering is only allowed to produce a certain # of amps per year and they're pretty much always fully pre-ordered for each year. Its not them, its the government they opperate under that regulates them. I'm not sure where exactly the raw powder comes from though, it is very expensive as well.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    There isn't enough LEGITIMATE demand to justify a production large enough to drop the prices low enough to fuel the ILLEGITIMATE demand.

judge_dread is offline Member
    Why don't u take a small trip to Turkey and buy some REAL deal?

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    The demand is there for it. Every novice reads an outdated AS book and reads about the greatness of primo. Dickheads will capitalize on the weaknesses of others. Make some garbage gear and call it primo...every 160 pound kid in the gym is buying it up for $180 a bottle. It's a DHT derivative used for cutting...but so is winny, anavar, and turanibol. Hell why not do some fina and prop to get cut up!? It's the same thing for Sustanon. Every novice wants it and dbol. We were all once idiots. Thank God for the internet. It can help expose ass clowns ripping off people.
    That is EXACTLY it . Before i found this site a little over a year ago i did some research through the internet .

Every site talked about how primo would give you about 8-10# of solid muscle that you'll keep .

you could do pills so dont have to worry about needles....wich was a big plus for a newb .

And you could gain without a high calorie intake .

I was also mis-informed that with most other steroids you will lose your gains .

I was dead set on an 8week primo cycle....and i even got scammed trying to buy it from a .com

thank god one day on stumbled onto this site!!

Governor is offline Junior Member
    The ONLY way to get cheap primo is to buy it overseas and in quanitity. Even then it is still 20-25 (literally) times more expensive than test.

I could run a year of test at a gram a week for less than a 10 weeker of primo at 500 a week.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Seems the average price for an internet source supplier is about $100 for 10ml bottle of primo (100mg/ml) While test is about 60-70 for a 10ml of Test E - Both British Dragon and about $12 per amp of Schering (100mg/ml)

Pfft.

Primo is not cheap anywhere in the world. Fact.

Besides...maybe the amps are containing another active ingredient. Would anyone really know? We can all say that we know what it feels like...but the only way to really tell is to get it lab tested. No other way is believable.
    That is true, and i would guess if you are dropping what we have to pay to get real primo amps you probably arent going to send them off and drop an extra 100$ to get them tested.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    **** primo, like being shot everytime you do injections.

alevok Guest
    I see your pain brothers. I find my self lucky for living in Turkey where primo is at every pharmacy for $5

judge_dread is offline Member
    Alevok you are def lucky bro!

Bob segal is offline Associate Member
    if you can get real primo is it effective

vettewreck is offline Banned
    is this good or bad??
    British Dragon Primobolan 10ml vial 100mg/ml $150

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Since that's the equivalent of 10 amps at 15 bucks an amp, it's a little expensive.

the only guy i would trust for real primo amps sells them for cheaper than that.. and he's pretty easy to find.

Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck
    is this good or bad??
    British Dragon Primobolan 10ml vial 100mg/ml $150

Thread Information