The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

Trouble with the PM clinic

Don't bother calling them, at least not right now. I called about their blood test and was told next day, even given a lab name and address. Told to wait until they faxed my info and they would call. Next day, no call. I called them, and my customer rep gave me a runaround about invoices and requisitions and stuff. I called today and couldn't get my customer rep. Another guy gives me a cock and bull story about they are changing labs and they are just as frustrated as I am. I told him please have my rep call me, because I have to go back to work next week and need to get this done today or forget about it. He has not called. I won't call it a scam yet, but I will when I call again and demand a charge-back on my CC and they don't cooperate. I am just throwing this preliminary warning out so anyone considering using them will get a heads-up and hold off on ordering anything, because they are advertising very aggressively and offering incentives to refer other customers. Oh, and they both seemed extremely disappointed that I was not going to order gear until I see my blood results. Pushing GH pretty hard. I think it smells a little bit but I will see what happens. Maybe this whole clinic thing is not such a good idea after all. Back to UG for me, I guess.

Hopefully they will do me right before I call the state they are in to complain, and post to the scammer's list.

Finally, I got ahold of my rep. He said yes, he had charged my card, but that he would chargeback on it... I will know tomorrow, I guess.

Georgie is offline Member
    are you talking about the oasis clinic?

No. Different clinic. The PM clinic. Don't know if I can mention the full name or not... Mods?

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Don't bother calling them, at least not right now. I called about their blood test and was told next day, even given a lab name and address. Told to wait until they faxed my info and they would call. Next day, no call. I called them, and my customer rep gave me a runaround about invoices and requisitions and stuff. I called today and couldn't get my customer rep. Another guy gives me a cock and bull story about they are changing labs and they are just as frustrated as I am. I told him please have my rep call me, because I have to go back to work next week and need to get this done today or forget about it. He has not called. I won't call it a scam yet, but I will when I call again and demand a charge-back on my CC and they don't cooperate. I am just throwing this preliminary warning out so anyone considering using them will get a heads-up and hold off on ordering anything, because they are advertising very aggressively and offering incentives to refer other customers. Oh, and they both seemed extremely disappointed that I was not going to order gear until I see my blood results. Pushing GH pretty hard. I think it smells a little bit but I will see what happens. Maybe this whole clinic thing is not such a good idea after all. Back to UG for me, I guess.

Hopefully they will do me right before I call the state they are in to complain, and post to the scammer's list.
    i think someone already complained. they got raided by the feds i hear. i think they'res a thread about it somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Max Rep
    i think someone already complained. they got raided by the feds i hear. i think they'res a thread about it somewhere
    DO TELL!!! The rotten b@stards. They took a full page ad out in a certain publication that you get an issue of when you buy a certain book.

I heard from someone who used to be a member of this board that a lot of the florida gear clinics have mafia ties. This guy got jerked around too but I don't have any details and his old secure email doesn't work anymore.

I am smugly satisfied to hear about their problems. They didn't have the courtesy to tell me... I say that is pretty left handed.

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    I just orderd stuff from them with no problem.They are expensive though.I still havent takin the blood test yet.I did pay for it though.it was 200 bucks.

You can ORDER with no problems, yeah... but have you received anything? It smells, to me.

Tanker is offline Junior Member
    i got blood work done for a clinic in florida not sure if i can say the name (pbr)they sent a medical service out to take blood at my house got my results 3 days later he faxed them to me and then went over everything on the test i then orderd gear and got it next day from signature pharmacy this place seemed legit he said no way to order before test results were in after i got my gear i called the pharmacy to make sure it was a pharmacy and not some ugl i dont think we used the same place anyway good luck getting your cash back and hope you find some wheres that is legit

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    I revieved 100 percent of my order and shiped in 3 days.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanker
    i got blood work done for a clinic in florida not sure if i can say the name (pbr)they sent a medical service out to take blood at my house got my results 3 days later he faxed them to me and then went over everything on the test i then orderd gear and got it next day from signature pharmacy this place seemed legit he said no way to order before test results were in after i got my gear i called the pharmacy to make sure it was a pharmacy and not some ugl i dont think we used the same place anyway good luck getting your cash back and hope you find some wheres that is legit
    That clinic is legit and their stuff comes from compounding pharms so your alright.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Are you speaking of power M?

I was, yeah. Tanker is talking about somebody else.

righton is offline Senior Member
    There are docs here in FL that are plugged into other BB boards that charge for scrips and are very reasonably priced and you get your stuff from a legit pharm and it's legal!

UPDATE... they refunded the charge for the blood test that I never took, so I am not out any money. I still won't ever deal with them... I have a GOOD clinic.

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    PM did get shut down. In fact, they are trying to get my clinic to buy out their "patients". Their stuff was legit, but they were scripting out meds illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanker
    Did this clinic happen to be in Tampa? If so , I believe we have met.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    PM did get shut down. In fact, they are trying to get my clinic to buy out their "patients". Their stuff was legit, but they were scripting out meds illegally.
    Funny... I just got a spam from them... or maybe an imposter, scamming. Got a price list with some specials that would be pretty dern good from a straight-up clinic. So if they really are shut down, don't take any emails from them at face value.

If I were you, Bruce, I would not get involved with them. You will probably get some of those patients anyway, simply by having a good internet presence and by word of mouth, and you won't have to "buy" them. Any links between you and PM could prove embarassing later on.

I never really liked those guys right from the start. They were pushing HGH just a little bit too hard to seem very knowledgeable or concerned for their clients. That seems very exploitive, especially at their price for hgh.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    Then how did I get my bottle of test from them last week? The only trouble ive had w/them is 4-5 day delivery on fedex 2nd day air. Other than that not too bad. However, if something better came along, I would jump on it! All this neg. press on the boards is starting to make me alittle nervous!!

Im sure they have a certain time period to close down their facilities, therefore all backorders are being sent. Or some other clinic bought their patient base and is keeping the original labels.

Baron, You are right. Most of these clinics script out the drugs and forget about you. That is what gets them into trouble, along with the fact they push HGH like aspirin. We medically monitor our patients and deal more with age-managment HRT rather than cosmetic HRt (which will soon be non-existent).

Centaur is offline Junior Member
    I'm getting ready to start my first cycle and it came from PM. I had a little trouble getting call backs and they absolutely refuse to answer emails. If you ask for your rep and they say "He's on the phone, you wanna leave a voicemail?", don't bother, he won't call back. However, I got my gear only one day after promised. Thank the heavens I have this forum, because the reps aren't helpful on advice or how to's.

Quote Originally Posted by devilman208
    Then how did I get my bottle of test from them last week? The only trouble ive had w/them is 4-5 day delivery on fedex 2nd day air. Other than that not too bad. However, if something better came along, I would jump on it! All this neg. press on the boards is starting to make me alittle nervous!!
    Oasis is better. There are cheaper clinics, to be sure. But Oasis's reps, at least the one I speak with, are pretty knowledgeable and understand our needs. Getting a special deal is like pulling teeth, but wtf. Their service is pretty good and they aren't trying to sell you stuff... they know that you want to buy, and they help you to get what you want/need, within reason. They don't HAVE to put the hard sell on you. They don't HAVE to try to get you to commit to a big order before you even see the results of your lab work. If not for their prices I would have to give them perfect marks in every regard.

Thread Information