bigguy20 is offline Associate Member

need help with next cycle

ok i finished my last(3rd) cycle on january 27th and im planning to do another one in may(towards the end or maybe even june 1st). at the end of that cycle i was at 217 lbs 5'10 and i just turned 21. i was getting big but also really fat so now im on a strict diet and i wanna lose some fat to see how much muscle i really have. so far in a month and a half im now at 200 lbs and at approx. 15% bf (i can see my top abs) ive been doing really well and i wanna wait till im nice and tone (10% bf) before i cycle again.. anyways so far every cycle ive done has had sust in it and i dont wanna do it anymore. i was thinking of just doing a cycle of test enth at 800mg but not sure what i should stack it with, im thinking of running my next cycle for for about 16 weeks (i have 2 weddings and a cruise to go to by the end of summer so i wanna look good nice and full lol). maybe prop in the beginning 100 mg eod
    weeks 1-4, test enth 800mg 1-16 stacked with tren somewhere in there. tren is the only thing in that cycle i havent used so im not sure when to take it and how much to take.... anyway any advice would be greatly appreciated even if you have a totally different cycle in mind to post thanks..

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    were you thinking tren ace or tren enan?

and I would bump the prop to 100mg ed not eod

well this is a question i was gunna bring up in my post but i didnt want it to be too long... isnt tren ace or tren enan and fina all pretty much the same??? please dont flame ive never used it before so im not totally up to par with all my steroid profiles.
    yeah i was thinking actually to do 50 mg of prop ed weeks 1-4 but i can do 100mg. im not too sure about the enth weeks 1-16 cause im afraid its too long to run enth, ive read that enth is one of the worst steroids to come off of especially if used for a long time, ive tried enth before but only at 500 mg/week and coming off wasnt so bad to me. ill just make sure i use my proper pct of clomid and nolva, and also take 10mg of nolva eod to keep the water and gyno from getting out of control.but the other thing is that im getting the pharmaceutical enth (dilatestrol or however its spelled) not the crappy underground stuff i was getting before so im sure itll be more potent or accurate in dosage for that matter.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    tren ace= short ester like prop..ie. ed shots

tren enan= longer ester like Test enen ie. twice weekly shots

fina= finaplex H ie. pellets that contain tren ace and need to be converted

IMO test e is easy to come off of...Deca and Tren shut you down alot harder

I would try somthing like this

1-4 prop 100mg ed
    1-10 tren e 500mg ew
    1-12 test e 750mg ew

even this is a pretty decent sized cycle for your 3rd one, and i am not a conservitive person. Not to mention you are only 21....

ps...this is my opinion only...do some more research and decide for yourself what is the best cycle for you.

this does look like a decent size cycle and thanks for the info bro, very useful... oh this is my 4th cycle sorry it might be a lil confusing in my post..... see i was thinking of running the cycle for 16 weeks because i dont wanna look flat during my cruise. i was thinking of starting in june and finishing in the end of sept cause im going on cruise in end of october so it gives that 3 weeks for the enth to begin to lose effectiveness and also start my pct..... but if if its too long i can hold off i guess or just start later(maybe towards july), better safe than sorry...
    Last edited by bigguy20; 03-25-2005 at 07:15 PM.

Thread Information