Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

Exclamation help have gyno!!!

i have a small lump under my nipple and it's very sore to the touch. i have been taking .5 l-dex every day,but i'm just now on my 2nd day of nolva @100mg/day.

how long until the nolva kicks in?

please help me guys!

colossus1 is offline Member
    One you have gyno..........your stuck with it until surgery. You were supposed to jump on Nolva once tenderness started.

i know this, but i just don't want it to get worse.
    i don't really know if it's a lump persay, but it kind of feels like swollen muscle fibers or something.

longdong is offline New Member
    Thats Gyno. Stop what your doing and get some Arimidex NOW. Its to late for novaldex unless you keep going with the gear

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longdong
    Thats Gyno. Stop what your doing and get some Arimidex NOW. Its to late for novaldex unless you keep going with the gear
    He's already on it...bro, you should be ok if youre running nolva and l-dex at high doses. Its only day 2 right?

TallB4Small is offline Junior Member
    same happend to me, i got stuck with the pea sized lump though, Ndex took like 4 or 5 to kick in.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    you can try to use the ati Es but sometimes it wont help and surgery is the only option ...im getting my lump out in the next month or so ...good luck

Meso is offline Junior Member
    Try Letro maybe around 1.5mg.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    How big are the doses you are using. Its pretty hard to get gyno on armidex

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    How big are the doses you are using. Its pretty hard to get gyno on armidex
    i was running l-dex for .5 mg a day . i don't know why it wasn't working too good then i just started novaldex 2 days ago. any other opinions on what i should do ? should i up the l-dex to 1 mg per day or just continue with the 100 mg nova and .5 mg l-dex per day?

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I have had gyno...surgery and all. I make it a point to run not less than 1mg Armidex or Liquidex a day....I would up it. I have run two cycles with Letro also...I dont think its as effective as many say.

Meso is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    I have had gyno...surgery and all. I make it a point to run not less than 1mg Armidex or Liquidex a day....I would up it. I have run two cycles with Letro also...I dont think its as effective as many say.
    What dose of Letro?

ooFrankie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longdong
    LOL! Liquidex = Armidex, in liquid form of course.
    too late for nolva? what are you talking about? he is doing the right thing by taking the nolva.

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    keep poppin the nolva bro.. its only day 2 so wait a few more days and let us know whats up.

Thanks guys, Appreciate the advice and I'll definitely keep you posted.

day 6 now with nolva @ 100mg /day!

my nipples are still sore and there's still a little lump behind them.

should i get some letro?
    how long till it starts to work?

i still have 9 weeks left of my tren ,test and eq cycle, should i just keep the nolva @ 100mg until my nips aren't sore? will they stop being sore?

bump anyone?

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    Bump

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    relax keep taking the nolva and see what happens... it happened to me and i popped nolva for a while and it went away

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    One you have gyno..........your stuck with it until surgery. You were supposed to jump on Nolva once tenderness started.

Not true. Letro can and will reverse a gyno lump. Do a search or PM Lion he has the studeis to back that up. I also speak from personal experience. I had a gyno lump from previous cycles, then I started using prop EOD at 100mg, it got really bad. I was going to get surgery but heard about letro (femera) and decided to give it a try. It worked wonders totally got rid of the lump in a month, and I still continued the cycle. You do need to taper it off however, to prevent an estrogen rebound. This is how I ran it.

W1 2.5mg ED
    W2 2.5mg ED
    W3 2.5mg EOD
    W4 1.25mg EOD
    W5 .5mg EOD
    W6 .25mg EOD
    W7 .25mg twice in the week

Hope this helps. Btw you can buy letro from ARR (banner up above) for your research purposes. I have used it in my rats and it works great!

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    man why do you people rehash a bunch of crap you hear like its the truth... he has a lump.... man I have had a dozen and nolva has made then dissapear ...

I am prone to it, I get swelling soon after each cycle, but a year off and it just dissipates to nothing... Letro can remove Gyno, and nolva can treat it while its fresh...

surgerey is the last thing to suggest if nothing else works, make the poor guy piss his pants why dont ya...

thanks georgie.....anyone else?

hey george, how long should i run the nolva @ 100mg/day and the l-dex @ 1mg/day after i start the letro?

bump

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    thanks georgie.....anyone else?

hey george, how long should i run the nolva @ 100mg/day and the l-dex @ 1mg/day after i start the letro?

You should absolultely not run any nolva with the letro. Nolva reduces the strength of letro. However, i'm not sure how long it will take the letro to achieve steady blood levels, you may want to find that out. So maybe continue running the ldex at 1mg a day along with the letro for a week, since you already have that in your blood stream. Then quit after a week because ldex is an AI just like letro and you wont need both. But once you start the letro, do not take the nolva. Btw nolva also reduces ldex (anastrozol) plasma levels as well.

Posted by Bask8Kace

NOTE: After this was posted, Pheedno mentioned the following which has been placed here to shed light on this possible mistake made by the original author of this post. Nolva in full clinical doses(20mgED) reduces letro plasma levels by 37.6%(Not the other way around at 50%). Nolva in full clinical doses reduces anastrozol plasma levels by 27%.

You can do a search the study backing up that claim is somewhere around here. I have seen it somewhere around here.

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    I had a similar situation recently I took nolvadex and proviron and the symtoms went down

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Not true. Letro can and will reverse a gyno lump. Do a search or PM Lion he has the studeis to back that up. I also speak from personal experience. I had a gyno lump from previous cycles, then I started using prop EOD at 100mg, it got really bad. I was going to get surgery but heard about letro (femera) and decided to give it a try. It worked wonders totally got rid of the lump in a month, and I still continued the cycle. You do need to taper it off however, to prevent an estrogen rebound. This is how I ran it.

W1 2.5mg ED
    W2 2.5mg ED
    W3 2.5mg EOD
    W4 1.25mg EOD
    W5 .5mg EOD
    W6 .25mg EOD

Hope this helps. Btw you can buy letro from ARR (banner up above) for your research purposes. I have used it in my rats and it works great!

did you run nolva and l-dex with the letro too?

did you run nolva and l-dex with the letro too?

No. didn't you read what was written? Nolva will severely decrease the strength of letro. Especially a 100mg dose. 20mg of nolva decreases the strength of 2.5mg of letro by 37%. After you taper off the letro, when you are finishing up your cycle then start the nolva and ldex for PCT. Run the nolva at 20mgED, ldex at .25 mg along with your clomid. Do you understand all the reasoning?
    Last edited by Georgie; 04-01-2005 at 01:51 AM.

Here go to www.femara.com if you want to find out more info.

The only reason you would want to run nolva with letro is to help with your lipid profile. But since you are trying to get rid of an actual gyno lump, I would advise against it because it will severly reduce the letro strength. If you are going to insist on running nolva I would only run 10-20 mg max. But I advise against it. Just eat clean and do a lot of cardio, that will help with the cholesterol more than nolva ever could. I hope you understand and that this helps.

To understand how this class of drugs works, it is necessary to have some basic understanding of the way estrogen affects certain breast cancer cells. Hormone-dependent breast cancers contain protein molecules called estrogen receptors. When no estrogen is present, the estrogen receptors remain inactive. When the estrogen receptors are exposed to estrogen, however, they trigger a chain of events that results in tumor cell growth and multiplication.

Tumors that contain these estrogen receptors are known as estrogen receptor-positive (ER+) tumors. These are the cancers that can be treated by FEMARA (and other hormonal therapies), to deprive them of estrogen.

Your doctor may have performed a test to determine whether your tumor is estrogen receptor-positive or estrogen receptor-negative (ER-). Estrogen receptor-negative tumors grow without stimulation from estrogen; hormonal therapies are less effective in treating these cancers.

By interfering with the production of estrogen triggered by aromatase, aromatase inhibitors actually reduce the total amount of estrogen in the body. As a result, less estrogen can reach breast cancer cells.1

Thus, these drugs help to starve breast cancer cells in postmenopausal women by depriving them of estrogen. The next illustration shows the effect of estrogen deprivation on the multiplication of breast cancer cells.

FEMARAŽ (letrozole tablets) is a highly potent estrogen suppressor in postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer.2

last question....

when should i stop the nolva and start the letro?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k

I am prone to it, I get swelling soon after each cycle, but a year off and it just dissipates to nothing... .
    who the hell takes a yr off?

im going in next thursday for surgurey. $4860. and it will never be an issue again.

yes the lump will shrink but never go away,you may not be able to feel it at some point but as soon as your back on it will come back.once you have gyno you have it.

if you have a gyno lump already developing, NOW. ASAP

if you have a gyno lump already developing, NOW. ASAP
    i understand, but some say it takes up to 6 weeks for the letro to reach stable blood levels,and the halflife of nolva is 6 days, so i don't know when to stop the nolva

bump

i understand, but some say it takes up to 6 weeks for the letro to reach stable blood levels,and the halflife of nolva is 6 days, so i don't know when to stop the nolva
    I don't know where you got that six from. From the studies I have been reading, 2 weeks to reach steady blood levels. Run the Nolva for 2 weeks along with the letro. But you will need to increase the letro dosage. 20mg of Nolva will reduce the strength of 2.5mg by 37%.

got the info from a previous thread it's actually from MUdman.

how much letro should i take? sorry, i'm not too good at math

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    bump

got the info from a previous thread it's actually from MUdman.

how much letro should i take? sorry, i'm not too good at math
    Look, you are really over thinking this. If I was having a problem with gyno I would get going asap. Look why don't you just run 2.5 mg of letro along with 20mg of nolva ED for 2 weeks. Then follow something like that plan I outlined for you before. Of course it all depends on how long you are running your cycle, but it gives you an idea how to taper.

example:
    W1 2.5mg ED + 20mg nolva
    W2 2.5mg ED + 20mg nolva
    W3 2.5mg ED
    W4 2.5mg EOD
    W5 1.25mg EOD
    W6 .5mg EOD
    W7 .25mg EOD
    W7 .25mg twice in the week <-- cycle is a week or 2 from being over
    W8 .25mg ldex <--- start your ldex and continue to run it al the way through PCT

Look, you are really over thinking this. If I was having a problem with gyno I would get going asap. Look why don't you just run 2.5 mg of letro along with 20mg of nolva ED for 2 weeks. Then follow something like that plan I outlined for you before. Of course it all depends on how long you are running your cycle, but it gives you an idea how to taper.

example:
    W1 2.5mg ED + 20mg nolva
    W2 2.5mg ED + 20mg nolva
    W3 2.5mg ED
    W4 2.5mg EOD
    W5 1.25mg EOD
    W6 .5mg EOD
    W7 .25mg EOD
    W7 .25mg twice in the week <-- cycle is a week or 2 from being over
    W8 .25mg ldex <--- start your ldex and continue to run it al the way through PCT
    i have 7 weeks left of my cycle so how should i taper?
    sorry bro just never had titties b4.

bump

colossus1 is offline Member

W1 2.5mg ED
    W2 2.5mg ED
    W3 2.5mg EOD
    W4 1.25mg EOD
    W5 .5mg EOD
    W6 .25mg EOD

Ofcourse. But naturally this depends on how bad the gyno is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information