Thread: methyl 1 test

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member

methyl 1 test

has anyone used methyl 1 test?? i was told by a "novice" about it, and i have never used or heard of it,have always had the train of thought if i was gonna use a supplement then why throw your money down the ****ter on knock off gear when i can get the real deal

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    You answered your own question bro. Real gear is the real deal.

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member
    Dude, M1T works. I used it about 6 months ago, gained 15lbs and kept most of it with proper PCT. If you want all the info about it you could ever want check this out:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=100595

It's supposedly similar to dbol , although I've never actually tried it.
    Last edited by sol; 03-25-2005 at 08:12 PM. Reason: change

yeah i know, but im kinda lookin for the pro's and cons of this stuff is it a bulker? a cutter? is it a pct? i wanna give my bro the right advice, it seems that the health food store has gotten ahold of his left ear and is giving him some "advice"

sol
    Click on the link! It's an M1T FAQ

IronAdam is offline Member
    M1T is the real deal. Most people who haven't used it but are into steroids think since it was sold as a pro-hormone that it isn't a steroid just like dbol , var, etc. People need to READ

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    M1T is the real deal. Most people who haven't used it but are into steroids think since it was sold as a pro-hormone that it isn't a steroid just like dbol , var, etc. People need to READ
    I consider d-bol/var/m-1t alone not to be a "real" gear cycle, therefore I call injectables like test and deca real gear. I know how to read.

Quote Originally Posted by chem enhanced
    yeah i know, but im kinda lookin for the pro's and cons of this stuff is it a bulker? a cutter? is it a pct? i wanna give my bro the right advice, it seems that the health food store has gotten ahold of his left ear and is giving him some "advice"
    If he's buying it from the health store, he's prob getting scammed bigtime since it's been banned. At least where I live, if you're buying it from a health store it is priced at about 2 or 3x whats its worth.

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    It works. Not as good as straight test, but it does some things a little better, specifically less water retention.

It's one of those things that you're not gonna know whether it works for you or the dosage or anything until you try it. I didn't feel anything until I hit 30mg/ed.

But now that it's illegal what's the point? Other illegal stuff works better so why bother? Unless you just happen to have some lying around that is.

-LH

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    I consider d-bol/var/m-1t alone not to be a "real" gear cycle, therefore I call injectables like test and deca real gear. I know how to read.
    If you wanna argue symantics thats fine...I think most would put dbol /var/m1t under the "real" gear category as they are all "real" steroids

I never argue, I give my opinion. You gave yours. Good for you.

wow! thanks SOL !! yeah it sounds a lot like DBOL , sounds like a good front loader too! if i couldnt get dbol it would be a good alternitive. thanks Bro

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    If you wanna argue symantics thats fine...I think most would put dbol /var/m1t under the "real" gear category as they are all "real" steroids
    Thanks for the lesson though.

If he's buying it from the health store, he's prob getting scammed bigtime since it's been banned. At least where I live, if you're buying it from a health store it is priced at about 2 or 3x whats its worth.
    i hear ya juddman, my bro went to school with the chick that works there, i guess he was talkin to her and she said she could hook him up, so we wil see he is gonna bring me some on monday so i will scope it out, i will be able to tell the diff. in the pump and strength not to mention the the friggin bloat thats the only thing i hate about dbol is the bloat it give me

Thanks for the lesson though.
    Glad I could help

sol
    Quote Originally Posted by chem enhanced
    wow! thanks SOL !! yeah it sounds a lot like DBOL, sounds like a good front loader too! if i couldnt get dbol it would be a good alternitive. thanks Bro
    Sure man

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    i can tell you from personal experience it works. i tried two 4 week cycles of m1t/4derm before i dove into test. first cycle gained 17lbs, kept around 11lbs with pct. second cycle gained about 10-12lbs, got really sick (stomach flu-couldn't keep food down for 5 days) at the end and lost most of it. frontloading my current test cyp 12 weeker with m1t for 4 weeks. i never tried dbol but i love the pumps with m1t.

Its good stuff. You shouldnt have any problem putting on 15-20lbs of mass in four weeks.

Thread Information