sammerthehammer is offline Junior Member

Unhappy It turns out I have been using fake sust for the last two weeks!

hey guys, im not too happy right now as i have just found out that ive been shooting fake nile sust into my body for the last two weeks
    heres the story:
    I started my cycle with a 25mg/day kickstart of dbol and i was using the organon karachi sust at 250mg/week with 200mg of deca for the first 4 weeks aswell. I was using the karachi sust at the start because my source only had 4 of them. I wanted to start as soon as possible so i bought those 4 and waited a couple weeks to get the othter 12 sust that i payed for.
    I got the other sust and after the first 4 weeks i was feeling good, great pumps, gained about 12 pounds.
    The other 12 susts that i got were niles and they are in the left hand side of this pic http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...chmentid=43385
    thus making them fakes
    i am in week 6 now and i have gone down 7 pounds and i no longer get good pumps. I know that this could be the effect of going off of the dbols, but there are some other indicaters of the sust i have being fake aswell. I tasted my last karachi sust and it made my tongue numb, i tasted my last injection of the nile sust and it just tasted like oil, no numbness at all. Also,there was some post injection pain at the site with the karachi sust, the sust i have now leaves me with no pain at all.
    Now, with all that said, i have been shooting 200mg of decaonce per week for the past 2 weeks without any test, is this a big problem?
    I plan on starting my pct tomorrow(16 days after my last shot of real sust) is this a good idea?
    and finally, how long before i can start another cycle? I plan on getting my stuff from a different source though
    any help u guys could give me would be great,
    thanks

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    That sucks... don't know the products but I hope someone helps you out... and don't trip out if you don't know if it's fake for sure...

the batch no. expiry date amp shape and everything is exactly the same as the fake in the pic aswell
    just thought i would add that

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    That sucks bro... I don't deal with amps or anything not Mexican or home-made so I am no help to you... hopefully someone that does will ... SOMEONE GET IN HERE AND TELL THE GUY SOMETHIN!

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    it always looks green when it's fake too ive seen a lot of sust250 in tj and i ALWAYS ALWAYS match the manf. date batch date and color of the oil ( should be more yellow/clear) sux to hear bro sorry

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    oh and the ink on the vial should NOT RUB OFF when you rub it with the finger

You should tell your source something but make sure it's 100% fake first.

bump

im sure its fake
    from what ive read here, niles only have batch numbers that start with 9 and mine starts with 8
    im wondering if i should start pct now or wait until like 2-3 weeks after my last shot because my last shot had 200mg of deca in it
    anyone?

bump

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i would start pct when the deca is outta your sys...

1819 is offline Senior Member
    i have seen the same ones with different batch #'s ad they are good. the box lists the date of mfg, exp date and batch #. the amp itself lists all the ingredients. yellow lettering and white ring. have had no problem with these.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    saturday gettin banged up here. meant to say, have seen niles with diff batch #s that were good. have never had any prob with the pakistan sust. those are my preference.

in this link that i posted above: http://forums.steroid.com/attachmen...achmentid=43385
    it shows the exact same sust ampules that i have(the one on the left, which was fake).
    they are the exact same in every possible detail
    i am also in week 6 and i dont get any kind of pump taking 500mg of the stuff/week along with the 200mg of deca
    they must be fakes
    i plan on stopping now
    how long does it take deca to get out of your system?
    is it 3 weeks??

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    maybe you just lost the pumps after stoping the d-bol. 500mgs of test a week isnt that much and wont always give you good pumps. also 200mgs of deca is about useless. i wouldnt go under 400mgs a week and expect to see any gains. i bet your sust is real because it just seems like your convinced its fake because you lost the pumps that you were getting with the d-bol which is normal.

rager is offline Member
    I would worry what the f? you just put in your body?

Thread Information