Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    mr.question is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    34

    Want to know what is best

    wk 1-12 test E 500mg/wk
    wk 1-5 Deca 300mg/wk
    -or-
    wk 1-12 sus 250 500mg/wk/eod
    wk 1-5 deca 300mg/wk


    I am 6'2", 185-190 and stay very lean with no cardio. I am looking for advice from those with some experiance. It will be my first cycle. Also would it be more beneficial for me to sub d-bol for the deca. On another note I do have all of my PCT arranged.

  2. #2
    Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    242
    The first cycle would be most beneficial in my opinion as a first cycle should not include sus, but rather Test E or Test C. On the question of Dbol I would personally prefer the Deca for the intense lubrication and alleviation of joints it delivers.

  3. #3
    chem enhanced's Avatar
    chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    IN DA GEHETTO
    Posts
    107
    i would front load the dbol week 1-4 and keep the deca in cycle too

  4. #4
    chem enhanced's Avatar
    chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    IN DA GEHETTO
    Posts
    107
    but thats just me

  5. #5
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Follow my caps

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.question
    wk 1-12 test E 500mg/wk
    wk 1-5 Deca 300mg/wk
    -or-
    wk 1-12 sus 250 500mg/wk/eod
    wk 1-5 deca 300mg/wk
    Sus sucks IMO and I would run the Test E. also Deca should never be ran for 5 weeks. It takes like 4 weeks just to kick in. Kind of pointless if you ask me.

    I am 6'2", 185-190 and stay very lean with no cardio. I am looking for advice from those with some experiance. It will be my first cycle. Also would it be more beneficial for me to sub d-bol for the deca. On another note I do have all of my PCT arranged.

  6. #6
    STRANGE's Avatar
    STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Middle of nowwhere
    Posts
    482
    i would choose sus over test e I think its better. but i would deff run deca longer

  7. #7
    mr.question is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    34
    could I run the deca the entire cycle as long as I ran novadex also

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    Deca must be run for longer than 5 weeks. 10 weeks at the minimum I would say. As far as nolva goes, it isnt going to help with the deca. Get some vitamin b-6 and run 200mg ed along with 10mg nolva (for the test). I would run the Test E (Sust sucks)13 weeks and the Deca 12 if I were you.

  9. #9
    mr.question is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    34
    The test E was my first choice I have just recently been turned on to the sus. although it dosen't seen gains are the same (as the test E.)

  10. #10
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    sus is garbage if you dont shot eod or ed. By administering it only twice per week you are not even taking advantage of the 4 esters in in. The only one you are taking advantage of is the deconate ester. the other ones need to be administered more frequently to have a consistent plasma level.

    Would you go out and buy test prop and shoot in twice per week?

    if you reply yes; then I have some beach front propery in North Dakota for sale.

  11. #11
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Well, SUS doesn't suck but for a first cycle it isn't a good fit because of all the injections needed to keep blood levels stable. Also, like abstract said deca would just be kicking in around week 5

    Go with
    1 - 4 D-bol 40mg ED (if you have access to it)
    1 - 12 Enan 500mg /wk
    1 - 14 Nolva 20mg ED
    Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    Test is test bro. Test E just stays more stable in your system. Susts four esters keep you levels fluctuating to much for my liking. Acne like crazy when I used sust.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    if you reply yes; then I have some beach front propery in North Dakota for sale.
    How much bro... I've been looking for some property in a state that is so close to the ocean.

  14. #14
    bigjsheets's Avatar
    bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    497
    They're both good but i say go with test e. Your end results will be so similar, it comes down to convenience. Test e is definatly easier requiring only 2 shots/wk vs. eod shotgs with sust. Either one will work though.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    They're both good but i say go with test e. Your end results will be so similar, it comes down to convenience. Test e is definatly easier requiring only 2 shots/wk vs. eod shotgs with sust. Either one will work though.
    The shots are definitly more convienant with Test E. Plus that way you could mix you deca and test in the same shot. EOD shots would throw the pattern off.

  16. #16
    mr.question is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    sus is garbage if you dont shot eod or ed. By administering it only twice per week you are not even taking advantage of the 4 esters in in. The only one you are taking advantage of is the deconate ester. the other ones need to be administered more frequently to have a consistent plasma level.

    Would you go out and buy test prop and shoot in twice per week?

    if you reply yes; then I have some beach front propery in North Dakota for sale.
    Thanks Abtstact You seem very informed

  17. #17
    mr.question is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    34
    Would it be to extreme of a first cycle to add the d-bol for 4 wks along with the 10wk of deca and 12 of test or would it be better to hold off until i see how my body reacts

  18. #18
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.question
    Would it be to extreme of a first cycle to add the d-bol for 4 wks along with the 10wk of deca and 12 of test or would it be better to hold off until i see how my body reacts
    Since this is your first cycle then you should hold off on the deca so you can allow yourself to see how your body will react to the test. But yes you can add the 4 weeks of d-bol......... actually I posted just that a few posts up.

  19. #19
    mr.question is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    34
    Thank you mudd man. I did read that earlier but the few people that I trust to discuss this with said that deca would be best for my first time

  20. #20
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.question
    Thank you mudd man. I did read that earlier but the few people that I trust to discuss this with said that deca would be best for my first time
    Not at all......... do you know if you are gyno prone? how about all the other sides that come from test alone? This is your first cycle so you need to be able to determine what is causing the bad side effects you may come up with....... if you add another compound with different sides then you will not know where they are comming from or how to help take care of the sides.

  21. #21
    mr.question is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Not at all......... do you know if you are gyno prone? how about all the other sides that come from test alone? This is your first cycle so you need to be able to determine what is causing the bad side effects you may come up with....... if you add another compound with different sides then you will not know where they are comming from or how to help take care of the sides.


    Thanks again Mudd Mann. Just want everything to be right. Is 4wks of d-bol enough or do I need longer

  22. #22
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.question
    Thanks again Mudd Mann. Just want everything to be right. Is 4wks of d-bol enough or do I need longer
    4 weeks is good to get the cycle going by then the cyp should just start getting your blood levels peaked and stable.

    If you eat to grow then this cycle will work great for you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •