Flyboy747 is offline New Member

Exclamation Need advise!!! Is this Gyno??

I have been on 500mg e250 and 400mg deca a week for 14 weeks...I have got huge . I am seeing now that my nipples are puffy?? They do not hurt and no lumps. When I am warm they look swollen then when I rub them or it is cold they look hard and normal.. I started taking tomoxifin 20 mg eod, will this help? do you lose gains because of it?? Anyone had this happen???

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy747
    I have been on 500mg e250 and 400mg deca a week for 14 weeks...I have got huge . I am seeing now that my nipples are puffy?? They do not hurt and no lumps. When I am warm they look swollen then when I rub them or it is cold they look hard and normal.. I started taking tomoxifin 20 mg eod, will this help? do you lose gains because of it?? Anyone had this happen???
    Were you taking any anti-estrogens during you cycle?

Try taking tamoxifen 40mg ED till your nipples go back to normal. You should not lose any gains because of this.

Also, have you done PCT ??

Flyboy747 is offline New Member
    I have not.. I was told only to use them if my nipps started to hurt or get lumps?? Guess that was wrong?? I was also told and through some research that you lose some gains with nolva or tomox..

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, in your nipples.

Thread Information