AG5678 is offline Member

Please Critique first cycle

Thanks for everybody's knowledge that i have learned so far. I have been a member here for about 7 months and i have learned so much. I started out at 140lb and now i weigh 173lb currently from yesterday. Honestly i probably look like i am 160lb because the Creatine put on a lot of water but i look pretty cut. Anyways i was thinking about doing a test only cycle in about 3 months. I have researched a lot and i have came across a couple of cycles and wanted to ask for some advise. Which cycle would you choose from between

Cycle #1
    Test E 500mg wk 1-10 Shoot mond and Thur
    Nolva 10mg ED
    Clomid

I was also thinking about adding some Clen what are your thoughts on that?

Cycle # 2
    Sust 250 250mg E3D wk-10
    Nolva 10mg ED
    Clomid

possibly Clen?

I would appreciate all the info i could get and thanks again all of you for sharing some knowledge

Peace

AG5678 is offline Member
    oh and i am 5'10 with about 10-12% b/f

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Definately go with the Test E cycle, much better than sust for a first timer.

Flyboy747 is offline New Member
    I am a newbie but i am doing 500mg week of e250 and 400 week of deca I have had huge gains I started at 130 I am now at 165 and benching 280!! Worked good for me but I didn't take nolva and I have a little water in my nipples I think trying to find out???

AG5678 is offline Member
    what do you think about adding some Clen i should wait till the end right so it can help keep gains?

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    For they cycle you proposed I would suggest holding off on the clen , because you should treat this as a bulking cycle. The Test will make you hold some water, so the cutting would be lesss apparent. Run the Test cycle to bulk, then after time off, you can use clen to cut if that is what you still want to do.

AG5678 is offline Member
    yea it was either going to be between Var or Clen i guess i will hold off on the Clen. I think i can get my hands on some Var if i do i am going to do it at a low dose. Probably 30mg ED wk 1-6 or wk 1-8 im still deciding

creepS is offline Banned
    stick to test e,it will give you great results

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    either will give good results, as for varm, 30mg isnt high enough to be of any use 50mg+ id say bro

map

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    for your second cycle i would shoot the sust eod to keep your bl more stable

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would do the sust and shoot eod. if you would like to run clen start it at week 8 2 on 2 off right throw pct

AG5678 is offline Member
    bump

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i would do the sust and shoot eod. if you would like to run clen start it at week 8 2 on 2 off right throw pct
    Hooker has a good thread on clen that totally negates the 2/2 concept Plus i read it can lower gains during cycle and is most promising PCT especially if you can run clen for 8weeks plus to get the i believe androgenic effects? using benedryll to phosphilate your beta2recepts every 3rd week to maintain the fat burning ability. i try to find article though im sure someone out there is on it im slow and fat

AG5678 is offline Member
    tailboxa: Don't Worry bro i'll look for it now. thanks for that help on the article

any more opinions on the TEST???

cb25 is offline Banned
    i'd stick with test e first cycle...sust needs to be shotEOD or so for full effectiveness -- the test e is a much simpler, just as effective cycle -- optimal for a first-timer.

make sure you've got your pct in check beforehand...then happy growing.

and i'd say ya, skip the clen until you're ready to cut down later on...just stick to growing - get your diet on par and grow like mad on this run.

yes i love test prop personaly because i hate water retention. besides ED shots or 2xDay shots never bother me, yes 2x a day because i dont feel like putting 1.5cc's in my bicept so i break it up and do like .75cc's in each bi.. and the swell is so sexy, hurts but damit its like an auto'inch for 4 days on ur bi. but test c/e is sexy too.
    but i would try to get as big as possible before i touch aas or become so frustrated i eat someone.
    btw Clen will f' you up, it did me need mad potassium/taurine on hand and prepare to piss every 20min ><

AG5678 is offline Member
    Cb25: yea i will get my PCT in check forsure and on the diet i need to get a new one becuase i already hit my goal of 170! Thanks

TaiBoxa: Yea nice read! I'm going to throw out the Clen

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    Cb25: yea i will get my PCT in check forsure and on the diet i need to get a new one becuase i already hit my goal of 170! Thanks

TaiBoxa: Yea nice read! I'm going to throw out the Clen
    good idea... ECY or ECA w/ Acetyl-L-Carnitine is nice

Thread Information