Thread: Enethate e3d or e4d?
03-26-2005, 01:34 AM #1
Enethate e3d or e4d?
Enethate is listed as having a 5.25 day half-life.
So wouldn't e4d be good?
That should be 10.5 not 5.25 sorry.
Last edited by Meso; 03-26-2005 at 02:16 AM.
03-26-2005, 01:50 AM #2
Shoot it every monday and thursday.
03-26-2005, 01:53 AM #3
Is it that big of a deal to shoot e3d as opposed to e4d would blood levels change that much. Or is it just good practice.
Sorry man, just plotting out a cycle and was just wondering.
03-26-2005, 02:03 AM #4
i thought the half life for ena. was 10.5 days i could be wrong
03-26-2005, 02:07 AM #5Originally Posted by justin2305
03-26-2005, 02:14 AM #6
Yeah 5.25 x 2 sorry, thats why I was wondering about e4d more than 3 less than 5.25.
I don't know just seems to make sense. ( w/ the correct H-L).
03-26-2005, 02:17 AM #7
here you go bro. shoot it every four day.
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days
03-26-2005, 02:21 AM #8
So for something like cyp or hep it would be 5days right? and so on....
03-26-2005, 02:28 AM #9
no. still shoot those every 4 days. it is the short esters that you need to worry about when shooting. the long ester just need to be broken up into a couple shots a week.
03-26-2005, 03:40 AM #10Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
How can halflife of test enanthe be 10 days when it says - 90 % of the depot is released after 4,5 days and the rest 10% is released over a period of 10 days. Well if 90% is released after 5 days then the halflife cant be 10days
03-26-2005, 03:52 PM #11Originally Posted by nathanw21
03-26-2005, 03:56 PM #12
i shoot mine every 3.5 days
guess that makes me a roid geek
03-26-2005, 03:59 PM #13
the half life is not 10.5 days. that chart that person just posted is dead wrong. half life is somewhere around 3-4 days.
active life is around 15 days
shoot enanthate E3D if you want to keep blood levels the most even and consistent. E4D will work, so will E5D, but its not as optimal.
03-26-2005, 03:59 PM #14
I just shoot it twice a week, the same days every week. It's easier for me to remember that way.
03-26-2005, 04:03 PM #15
Morning on Monday, Evening on Thursday. Magic 3.5 days!
04-01-2005, 07:33 PM #16
04-01-2005, 07:39 PM #17Originally Posted by Thegr8One
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)