lzicc is offline Senior Member

While on a cyle and breathing and working out

When I am on a cycle, I noticed that I have a hard time breathing through my nose especially when working out. For some reason my nasal passages get a little stuffed.

I use menthol cough drops to help clear up the passage way, which works, but want to get different ideas on what others do if they have this issue. I was using the Breath Right strips, but they don't stay on long during my workout becasue I start to sweat, plus they are a little pricey.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    what did the cycle you were on when you had the hard time breathing

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    hm i have the same prob, never though it could be the juice, but i could guess it has somethng to do with water. coz my nose gets so dihydrated (or how ever u spell it) that i cant breath properly..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    hm i have the same prob, never though it could be the juice, but i could guess it has somethng to do with water. coz my nose gets so dihydrated (or how ever u spell it) that i cant breath properly..
    that is funny your nose gets dihydrated. but yes the is a lack of water for sure.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    that is funny your nose gets dihydrated. but yes the is a lack of water for sure.
    lol i meant there aint any snot, its all dry n ****..thats why i guess

The last cycle that I noticed it was test e. I used to get that way when I took creatine also.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    what did the cycle you were on when you had the hard time breathing

My nose don't really feel dry, more stuffed than anything. I drink a ton of water.
    I get about 1.5 gallons in a day. Sometimes more. That's all I drink to make sure that I am drinking enough.

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    lol i meant there aint any snot, its all dry n ****..thats why i guess

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    Saline Mist That Works For Me

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    When I am on a cycle, I noticed that I have a hard time breathing through my nose especially when working out. For some reason my nasal passages get a little stuffed.

I use menthol cough drops to help clear up the passage way, which works, but want to get different ideas on what others do if they have this issue. I was using the Breath Right strips, but they don't stay on long during my workout becasue I start to sweat, plus they are a little pricey.
    Ephedra will open up your breathing passages. Well as we know, ephedra has been taken off the market when labeled for "weight loss", however its still on the market as a "nasal decongestant" because, simply, it works! Most cold medicines that open up the nasal passages the best do this because they have ephedrine as the primary active ingrediant.

Thread Information