MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait

T3, Clen and Letro

My main goal at the moment is burning fat and getting ripped. Having used Clen before i am thinking of introducing T3 aswell, but i was wondering if its best to use both at the same time or not? or 3 weeks clen, 3 weeks T3? And should you use T3 when not using any kind of anabolic steroid due to its muscle loss effects? because am not taking any at the moment.
    Also, i plan to run Letrozole @ 2.5mg/day as i want to see what effect it will have on my condition of gyno which i seem to have had since birth
    Can these 3 drugs be used at the same time?
    Any help would be very appreciated
    Thanks guys

js1201 is offline New Member
    i had a friend do clen and t3 together but the clen was 2 weeks on 1 week off while useing the t3 constantly but pyramiding the dose of t3 up and then back down until the end but only for about 6 weeks also pyramiding the clen up i think he started @ 20 mcg clen up to around 80 and im not sure of the doseges of t3 but he got pretty good results cardio and diet are key 2

joevette is offline Banned
    High doses of T3 need to be run with AAS to prevent muscle loss, but since clen inhibits T3 production you could run 12.5-25mcg per day along with it just for a little boost. You're clen dosage should range from 80-150mcg per day, but I'd start with 40mcg and work my way up. Adding letro is fine, but not neccessary and probably won't help. Also, if you use too much it will kill your sex drive for a couple of days.

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    letro kills sex drive?
    Last edited by Bertz; 03-25-2005 at 04:50 PM.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertz
    letro kills sex drive?
    Yup, if you use too much. So, using no exo Test almost any ammount of letro will be too much.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Thanks for the info guys.
    Would i have to tamper up and down on that dosage of T3? How long would you run the T3 for?
    I take it you wouldn't advise taking Letro while not on any Test?

Thread Information