Thread: Freaking out

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member

Freaking out

Yes im new. Trying to understand the steroid thing. Found my sons supply of injectables and instead of freaking out im trying to learn about them before I start my discussion. I can only hope that he has found his way to this great forum and I thank everyone for the help and understanding as i ask away.
    OMNHDKEN and BOL is what I have come up with. Would appreciate feedback about the use of these.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    K well first off tell us what kind of steroids they are, we're gonna need more info and how olds ur son??

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    well In my oppinion i would say properly used gear is safer than becomming one of those regular drinkers of acoholic beverages or smoking or having massive amounts of unprotected sex.
    man i wish my father was like you.

WantinBigger is offline Junior Member
    With a name like "LAW" you're probably not going to get many responses.

yeah man we'll all help u out we're gonna need alot more info though so work with us, and yeah I definatly wish my dad was like u.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by WantinBigger
    With a name like "LAW" you're probably not going to get many responses.
    LoL seriously though i think this thread is going to be a good one. i just wish i was more educated to participate in it a lil more benficially.

change ur name to something like concernedfather lol no one heres very fond of the LAW

WantinBigger is offline Junior Member
    I agree... totall want to be that kind of dad. Oh yeah.. guess I need the kid first. LOL

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I believe I'd ask my son about them, as surely he would know what they do and what they are for.

~SC~

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Give us a reply on son's age,weight, gear he is using, any pre-existing medical problems he may have such as high blood pressure, etc...

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok dude, first off dont like give ur son any sh1t for using steroids . If he feels he is ready to take that road then he will be well educated here on this board. When I first found this board I knew nothing about anything. Since then I have gained a good understanding about how to control and use steroid safely and effectivly and how to stop the much publicised side effects.

My advbice to you would be to read the educational forums and learn.

Maybe you could buy your son a cycle for christmass !

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    You avatar says Law are you a lawer or police officer?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I beleive it is his mother guys.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=156651

d@mn diesel good call.

Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    OMNHDKEN and BOL is what I have come up with. Would appreciate feedback about the use of these.
    Do you mean Omnadren and DBol ?

If so:

Omnadren (Sust 250)

Testosterone propionate 30mg, Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg, Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg, Testosterone decanoate 100 mg

Sustanon is a very popular steroid which is highly appreciated by its users since it offers several advantages when compared to other testosterone compounds. Sustanon is a mixture of four different testosterones which, based on the well-timed composition, have a synergetic effect. This special feature has two positive characteris-tics for the athlete. First, based on the special combination effect of the compounds, Sustanon, milligram for milligram, has a better effect than Testosterone enanthate , cypionate , and propionate alone. Second, the effect of the four testosterones is time-released so that Sustanon goes rapidly into the system and remains effective in the body for several weeks. Due to the propionate also included in the steroid, Sustanon is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in decanoates, remains active for 3-4 weeks. Sustanon has a distinct androgenic effect which is coupled with a strong anabolic effect. Therefore it is well suited to build up strength and mass. A rapid increase in body strength and an even increase in body weight oc-cur. Athletes who use Sustanon report a solid muscle growth since it results in less water retention and also aromatizes less than either testosterone enanthate or cypionate. Indeed many bodybuilders who use testosterone and fight against distinct water retention and an elevated estrogen level prefer Sustanon over other long-acting de-pot testosterones.

It is further noticed that Sustanon is also effective when relatively low doses are given to well advanced athletes- It is interesting to note that when Sustanon is given to athletes who have already used this compound in the same or lower doses, it leads to similar good results as during the previous intake. Sustanon is usually injected at least once a week, which can be stretched up to 10 days. The dosage in bodybuilding and powerlifting ranges from 250 mg every 14 days up to 1000 mg or more per day. Since such high dosages are not recommended-and fortunately are also not taken in most cases-the rule is 250-1000 mg/week. A dosage of 500 mg/week is completely sufficient for most, and can often be reduced to 250-mg/ week by combining Sustanon with an oral steroid. Sustanon is well tolerated as a basic steroid during treatment which stimulates the regeneration, gives the athlete a sufficient "kick" for intense train-ing units, and next to the already mentioned advantage-rapid strength increase and solid muscle gain distinguishes itself also by its compatibility. In order to gain mass fast Sustanon is often com-bined with Deca -Durabolin , Dianabol or Anadrol while athletes who are more into quality prefer combining it with Parabolan , Winstrol , Oxandrolone or Primobolan .

Although Sustanon does not aromatize excessively when taken in a reasonable dosage many people, in addition, also take an antiestrogen such as Nolvadex and/or Proviron to prevent possible estrogen-linked side effects. Since Sustanon suppresses the endogenous testosterone production the intake of HCG and Clomid must be considered after six weeks or at the end of treatment. It is recommended that women not take depot testosterones since the androgen level would strongly increase and virilization symptoms could result. Despite this, it is not uncommon for female competing athletes in the higher weight classes to take testosterone since it helps in remaining "competi-tive." Women who use "Testo" or who would like to try it should limit its use to either only testosterone propionate or inject a maxi-mum of 250 mg Sustanon every 10-14 days over a period of no longer than six weeks. At this point we would like to emphasize once more that steroid novices should stay away from all testoster-one compounds since, at this time, they simply do not need them. The side effects of Sustanon are similar to those of Testosterone enanthate (see also Testosterone enanthate) only that they are usu-ally less frequent and less severe. Depending on the predisposition and dosage, the user can experience the usual androgenic-linked side effects such as acne, aggressiveness, sexual overstimulation, oily skin, accelerated hair loss, and reduced production of the body's own hormones. Water retention and gynecomastia are usually within limits with the "Sustas" or are not as massive as with enanthate and cypionate. Liver damage is unlikely with Sustanon (see Test-osterone enanthate); however, in very high dosages, elevated liver values can occur which, after discontinuing use of the compound, usually go back to normal. The fact that the liver is a very efficient organ and able to cope well with higher quantities of testosterone is confirmed in the book Doping-verbotene Arzneimittel im Sport by Dirk Clasing and Manfred Donike. On page 54 the authors state: "The liver is able to metabolize an almost unlimited amount of tes-tosterone (2 g of rat liver are able to break down 100 mg/day of testosterone). "

Sustanon is well distributed on the black market and readily avail-able. It is difficult to find the less frequently available original "Susta. " On the black market mostly the Russian or Indian 5ustanon 250 (see photos) is sold. The Indian Sustanon 250 is manufactured in Calcutta, India, by Organon and officially destined for export to Russia. Through Czechoslovakia, however, large quantities of this original Sustanon 250 are smuggled to Europe and the U.S. The Russian Sustanon 250 comes in a plastic film; printed in blue ink on the back are the name of the compound, the manufacturer, and the included substances (see photo). This imprint is either stamped on aluminum foil or on white paper. Five ampules are combined in one strip whereas each ampule is packaged individually. Original Sustanon 250 usually costs S 12 - 18 per ampule on the black mar-ket and is certainly worth the price. In the meantime there are also several fakes of the Russian version which, however, can be easily identified by the rounded corners of the label. The originals always have a label with sharp corners.

DBol -

"Dianabol (1 7-alpha-methyl-1 7beta-hydroxil-androsta-1.4dien-3-on) is an orally applicable steroid with a great effect on the protein metabolism. The effect of Dianabol promotes the protein synthesis, thus it supports the buildup of protein. This effect mani-fests itself in a positive nitrogen balance and an improved well-be-ing. Dianabol has a very strong anabolic and androgenic effect which manifests itself in an enormous buildup of strength and muscle mass in its users. Dianabol is simply a "mass steroid" which works quickly and reliably. A weight gain of 2 - 4 pounds per week in the first six weeks is normal with Dianabol. The additional body weight consists of a true increase in tissue (hyper-trophy of muscle fibers) and, in particular, in a noticeable retention of fluids. Dianabol aromatizes easily so that it is not a very good drug when one works out for a competition. Excessive water reten-tion and aromatizing can be avoided in most cases by simultaneously taking Nolvadex and Proviron so that some athletes are able to use Dianabol until three to four days before a competition. An effective daily dose for athletes is around 15-40 mg/day. The dosage of Dianabol taken by the athlete should always be coordinated with his individual goals. Steroid nov-ices do not need more than 15-20 mg of Dianabol per day since this dose is sufficient to achieve exceptional results over a period of 8-10 weeks. When the effect begins to slow down in this group after about eight weeks and the athlete wants to continue his treatment, the dosage of Dianabol should not be increased but an injectable steroid such as Deca-Durabolin in a dosage of 200 mg/week or Primobolan in a dosage of 200 mg/week should be used in addition to the Dianabol dose; or he may switch to one of the two above-mentioned compounds. The use of testosterone is not recommended at this stage as the athlete should leave some free play for later. For those either impatient or more advanced, a stack of Dianabol 20-30 mg/day and Deca-Durabolin 200-400 mg/day achieves miracles. Those who are more interested in strength and less in body mass can combine Dianabol with either Oxandrolone or Winstrol tablets. The additional intake of an injectable steroid does, however, clearly show the best results. To build up mass and strength, Sustanon or Testosterone enanthate at 250-mg+/week and/ or Deca-Durabolin 200 at mg +/week are suitable. To prepare, for a competition, Dianabol has only limited use since it causes distinct water retention in many athletes and due to its high conversion rate into estrogen it complicates the athlete's fat breakdown. Those of you without this problem or who are able to control it by taking Nolvadex or Proviron, in this phase should use Dianabol together with the proven Parabolan, Winstrol Depot, Masteron , Oxandrolone, etc.

Since Dianabol's half-life time is only 3.2 - 4.5 hours (1) application at least twice a day is necessary to achieve a somewhat even concen-tration of the substance in the blood. It is recommended that the tablets be taken during meals so that pos-sible gastrointestinal pains can be avoided. Dianabol reaches the blood after 1-3 hours. A simple application of only 10 mg results in a 5-fold increase in the average testosterone concentration in the male.Women should not use Dianabol because, due to its distinct andro-genic component, considerable virilization symptoms can occur. Although Dianabol has many potential side effects, they are rare with a dosage of up to 20 mg/day. Since Dianabol is I 7-alpha alky-lated it causes a considerable strain on the liver. In high dosages and over a longer period of time, Dianabol is liver-toxic. Even a dosage of only 10 mg/day can increase the liver values; after discontinu-ance of the drug, however, the values return to normal. Since Dianabol quickly increases the body weight due to high water re-tention, a high blood pressure and a faster heartbeat can occur, some-times requiring the intake of an antihypertensive drug such as Catapresan. Additive intake of Nolvadex and Proviron might be necessary as well, since Dianabol strongly converts into estro-gens and in some athletes causes gynecomastia ("bitch tits") or worsens an already existing condition. Because of the strongly androgenic component and the conversion into dihydrotestosterone, Dianabol, in some athletes, can trigger a seri-ous acne vulgaris on the face, neck, chest, back, and shoulders since the sebaceous gland function is stimulated. If a hereditary predispo-sition exists Dianabol can also accelerate a possible hair loss which again can be explained by the high conversion of the substance into dihydrotestosterone. Another disadvantage is that, after discontinuance of the compound, a considerable loss of strength and mass often occurs since the water stored during the intake is again excreted by the body. In high dosages of 5 0 mg +/day aggres-sive behavior in the user can occasionally be observed which, if it only refers to his workout, can be an advantage. In order toavoid uncontrolled actions, those who have a tendency to easily lose, their temper should be aware of this characteristic when taking a high D-bol dosage. Despite all of these possible symptoms Dianabol instills in most athletes a "sense of well-being anabolic" which improves the mood and appetite and in many users, together with the ob-tained results, leads to an improved level of consciousness and a higher self-confidence.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow, Diesel is ALL OVER IT!!!!!

Nice brutha!

~SC~

BTW, I think it is great that you are trying to understand and gather info before actually having a discussion with your son.

Even if after educating yourself, you are dead set against them. At least you went the 'extra step' that most of society fails to attempt.

If for any reason you fail to get info you are looking for, feel free to PM me if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Wow, Diesel is ALL OVER IT!!!!!

Nice brutha!

~SC~

Diesel,

You da man!!!

Swellin Guest
    I think SwoleCat said something really important that has been overlooked......talk to your son about it and see what he says.

Doing some fact finding before hand is great, but you need to find out what your son knows.

Diesel posted some great info for you. If you get bogged down in the interpretation, send either of us a PM and we will do our best to help you understand what you need to know. I am sure that after reading this info, you will have some very specific questions. The folks here love to help others who are acting as you are. You should be commended for your approach to this!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I think SwoleCat said something really important that has been overlooked......talk to your son about it and see what he says.

Doing some fact finding before hand is great, but you need to find out what your son knows.

Agree 100%

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin

Diesel posted some great info for you. If you get bogged down in the interpretation, send either of us a PM and we will do our best to help you understand what you need to know. I am sure that after reading this info, you will have some very specific questions. The folks here love to help others who are acting as you are. You should be commended for your approach to this!
    Exactly, I'd only get pissed at him if he didn't know what he was doing 100%. My parents found out a couple of years ago that I was taking steroids and they were heated for a while until I sat down and explained to them that I knew exactly what I was doing in all regards of use. If your son isn't educated enough in the proper use and is just doing what the big guy at the gym who sold them to him told him to do, then I'd be irritated. Steroids can be used safely by the educated but you need to make sure he is educated. Good luck.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    if hes old enough i wouldnt worry so much.
    like.. atleast 21yrs old

if he's only 17 then christ get those things away from him

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    Yes im new. Trying to understand the steroid thing. Found my sons supply of injectables and instead of freaking out im trying to learn about them before I start my discussion. I can only hope that he has found his way to this great forum and I thank everyone for the help and understanding as i ask away.
    Your being concerned about your son's wellbeing and coming to this site to get info before you discuss aas with him, says alot about you as a parent(seems you are very open minded). I really respect the fact that you want to learn about what your son is doing.I think it is a great thing.I only wish more parents were like you.Most of them only know aas from the media and the media tends to over exadurate the negative effects of aas.Dont get me wrong they can be dangerous,but if done responsibly they are not what the media makes them out to be.I hope all goes well when you discuss this with him and keep the open mind that I think you have.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    7 hours later there is no response from the law..one of these things could have happened

1. Law is having heart felt father to son about AS
    2.Law is beating son becase of AS
    3.Son is beating Law becase of AS
    4.Law is doing AS to better deffend himself incase of #3

Quote Originally Posted by jbone30
    7 hours later there is no response from the law..one of these things could have happened

1. Law is having heart felt father to son about AS
    2.Law is beating son becase of AS
    3.Son is beating Law becase of AS
    4.Law is doing AS to better deffend himself incase of #3
    .........except in this case it would be a mother to son talk....Law is the mother
    Last edited by jbol; 03-26-2005 at 08:51 PM.

Oh in that case I think she can take him My mom used to woop my ass!

Also then I think this should be in the womens forum because this is breaking the LAW
    Last edited by jbone30; 03-26-2005 at 08:49 PM.

Oh in that case I think she can take him My mom used to woop my ass!
    ...I hear ya,them moms can get pretty viscous sometimes

Yep.....kinda scarey.Shes the one who injects me,so I cant say to much.(fear she might read this).

Hey...Your a Jbol....shes a jbolsrn.....Im a Jbone!..we could be brothers!~..she could be my mother..seein as though mine always beat me

haha

Thread Information