ya_man is offline Member

tren and test e...

hey bros....just thinkin of doin my first cycle this summer.
    Ive been reading up and tren and test e seem to be a good one for putting on some lean mass while shedding the unwanted fat...

just lookin for opinions, possible amounts, ummmm or any other first time cycle advice....thanks guys

Stats....
    195lbs
    5'8
    training 3 years hard
    diet is in check along with cardio

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Dont even consider tren man, tren is one of the, if not THE, most serious type of gear you can get into without using hGH or igf. Tren isnt a starter cycle man, its like a cycle 3 or 4 thing.

You said you wanted to put on some mass and shred some fat: tough to do at the same time. Id suggest doing test for 12 weeks, and at the end throw some winny in for the last 4 weeks.

500mg of Test Enanthate per week, 2 shots per week, for 12 weeks.

Winny dose, i cannot comment on, because i dont know enough about it. You'll have to find the dosage from someone else on here, but run it for the last 4 weeks of the cycle if you want to shred some fat. You will lose some fat anyway during the cycle, but the winny will help even more.

Just get that tren idea out of your head right now man, too soon.

Good luck.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't recommend Tren in your first cycle, go with test only or test/deca or test/EQ or something like that. Tren is very strong and plenty of people that have run gear before can't take the Tren sides.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Dont even consider tren man, tren is one of the, if not THE, most serious type of gear you can get into without using hGH or igf. Tren isnt a starter cycle man, its like a cycle 3 or 4 thing.

You said you wanted to put on some mass and shred some fat: tough to do at the same time. Id suggest doing test for 12 weeks, and at the end throw some winny in for the last 4 weeks.

Winny dose, i cannot comment on, because i dont know enough about it. You'll have to find the dosage from someone else on here, but run it for the last 4 weeks of the cycle if you want to shred some fat. You will lose some fat anyway during the cycle, but the winny will help even more.

Good luck.
    good advice,listen!

ya_man is offline Member

Good luck.

thanks very much for the info man...tren is now outta my mind as to a first cycle. I was talking to my supplier...mentioned that test and deca would be a good starter...not to expensive either...thanks guys for the info!

just outta curiosity...what kinda sides does tren give off?

CBGAINS is offline New Member
    Tren gives me god syndrome and makes me overly aggresive, rush hour can be a trying experience while on tren.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CBGAINS
    Tren gives me god syndrome and makes me overly aggresive, rush hour can be a trying experience while on tren.
    Lol, exactly.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    wow glad i read this was gona put tren in my next cycle
    maybe i'll wait till my third or fourth one

Hed
    Yea, i had to point that out. A lot of people read about tren on here and hear it hyped up, and about it being like the 'miracle substance'. It is, but its also way advanced.

Just stick with test for the first one man, thats what i did, and i couldnt be happier with the results. Stack test with something else like deca or EQ for your 2nd cycle, and then the third cycle you can get into what you feel you are ready for.

Good luck man.

ya_man is offline Member
    Yea, i had to point that out. A lot of people read about tren on here and hear it hyped up, and about it being like the 'miracle substance'. It is, but its also way advanced.

Just stick with test for the first one man, thats what i did, and i couldnt be happier with the results. Stack test with something else like deca or EQ for your 2nd cycle, and then the third cycle you can get into what you feel you are ready for.

Good luck man.
    hey bro, do u think it would be alright to stack test and maybe deca or eq in the first cycle...or just straight test?

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can stack Test with Deca or EQ..Both can make a good starter cycle.. Read therough some of the cycle plans on the board and get an idea of what dose would be a good starting point. Just don't approach it with the "More is better" attitude..You need to see what dose your body will respond to without over doing it..Look around and you will see a lot of time tested cycles for beginners..

For right now though, I would strongly suggest you staying away from the Tren just as the others have done..Save that one for the future..Either way, be smart, be cautious, and research research research, and you will have a great first cycle..Good Luck!!

Doc M

Hed
    Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    hey bro, do u think it would be alright to stack test and maybe deca or eq in the first cycle...or just straight test?

Test only will work fine man. YOur receptors are fresh, never even seen a drop of AAS before, so test alone will work wonders for you. I do my last shot of test on monday, and that will wrap up my first cycle. Around friday i will be posting my before and after pics, posting my complete log i kept during my cycle of my results and shots, and posting my before and after measurments and weights i could do.

Hopefully that will help you.

Oh, and my cycle was test only, 500mg per week, 11 weeks, but i frontloaded 1000mg the first week.

ya_man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    You can stack Test with Deca or EQ..Both can make a good starter cycle.. Read therough some of the cycle plans on the board and get an idea of what dose would be a good starting point. Just don't approach it with the "More is better" attitude..You need to see what dose your body will respond to without over doing it..Look around and you will see a lot of time tested cycles for beginners..

For right now though, I would strongly suggest you staying away from the Tren just as the others have done..Save that one for the future..Either way, be smart, be cautious, and research research research, and you will have a great first cycle..Good Luck!!

Doc M
    thanks for the info man....i have been reading up on steroids for about the last year and half...make sure i no the ins and outs of each product. Basically i want to be a professional in the knowledge of steroids before i use.
    Tren is definitly out of the question now. Im gunna save that for future cycles when im more experiences. but yeah, thanks for the info guys...its helpin out a lot!!

Thread Information