Thread: Nuggets

flex321 is offline Member

Nuggets

hey fellas, Ive been getting nervous about my testicles lately, and I'm going to make an appoinment at the doctor very shortly. My question is should there be any lumps on the testicles? like a part of them that connects them to something else inside there? I don't know much about the science of how they are structured, but I do know that on the top of them seems to be something attached to them.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Quit playing with yourself!...No seriously have it checked out you shouldn't be feeling lumps bro.

McBain is offline Member

Re: Nuggets

Originally posted by flex321
    hey fellas, Ive been getting nervous about my testicles lately, and I'm going to make an appoinment at the doctor very shortly. My question is should there be any lumps on the testicles? like a part of them that connects them to something else inside there? I don't know much about the science of how they are structured, but I do know that on the top of them seems to be something attached to them.
    There is something that attaches the testes to the rest of your body, like a stringy thing at the top, I forget what its called. Look at a basic anatomy chart and see it. There is a little lump on the top where this stringy thing connects, but if there's any question better be safe than sorry, especially if you are over 30.

block is offline Associate Member
    good some thing that I can answer

I am not saying this is what you have but it might help

I had a small hard lump on my nut that hert very bad when it was touched I went to the doctor and I got a ultra sound on my nuts which in its self is a very different experiance well anyway one of the tubes got clogged and got infected and they gave me drugs and it went away. and that was that.

so anyway go to the doctor and have it checked out it is the best thing that you can do for yourself.

anyone know of a certain type of doctor I would go for something like this? I don't want to see an ordinary crappy doctor.

9natural9 is offline Banned
    "pecker checker" seriously a urologists, man....good luck

Originally posted by 9natural9
    "pecker checker" seriously a urologists, man....good luck
    If it was called the pecker checker, would you be making a house call?

Thread Information