Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member

Arrow Water Retnetion?

If You keep a high intake of water in your body, will this make water retention less likely to happen?

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    i don't see how it would have a reducing effect

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah im pretty sure if u drink an adequete amount of water it will lower water retention

sevenmann is offline Associate Member
    ok, i have to ask, i beg to ask.... what are you taking? certain AS will cause water retention and some reduce it..
    we first need to know what your taking...and what your taking it for??

Test Enanthate @ 500mg week, The principles of water retention is that the body panics for some reason and holds on to the water, So if you are drinking a **** load of water Im just curious if this will make the body think that if there is a constant water supply coming into the body it won't have to hold onto as much water?

I'm not saying this will work, Just curious on what you guys think?

sevenmann is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm not sure to be honest, but 500 of enanthate is alot of test every 7 days. IMO
    Geesh, ya should be feeling quite a pump, water retention with enanthate should be high but not super high!! however it is test, and ya may puff up a bit..
    if ya can get your hands on some deca that would be nice, it would certainly harden your muscles up and give you a more defined look , with , of course , plenty of strength to boot !! good luck, hope this helps

Thanks Guys

swole101 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmann
    Hmmm not sure to be honest, but 500 of enanthate is alot of test every 7 days. IMO
    Geesh, ya should be feeling quite a pump, water retention with enanthate should be high but not super high!! however it is test, and ya may puff up a bit..
    if ya can get your hands on some deca that would be nice, it would certainly harden your muscles up and give you a more defined look , with , of course , plenty of strength to boot !! good luck, hope this helps
    deca will bloat him worse then test lol deca doesnt harden you up

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    lol, but he sounds so sure of himself. I gotta get some deca for my next cutting cycle.

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer1982
    If You keep a high intake of water in your body, will this make water retention less likely to happen?
    Yes, the more water you drink, less water you will retain.

Why?

Well, if your body has plenty of water there is no need to retain any (this does not apply to particular cases such as high sodium intake, steroids etc).

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer1982
    Test Enanthate @ 500mg week, The principles of water retention is that the body panics for some reason and holds on to the water, So if you are drinking a **** load of water Im just curious if this will make the body think that if there is a constant water supply coming into the body it won't have to hold onto as much water?

youve pretty much got it... if you drink a lot of water your body may not feel the need to retain any water.. thats why a lot of women/men go on these water diets drinking all the water they can in a day, it makes you lose water retention cause your body feels like itll have a constant supply of water coming so it feels free to let it go... so when you dont drink enough water your body acts like a sponge and retains all the water it can cause it goes in safety mode in case it doesnt get enough water throughout the day. but regardless your on test so youll retain water no matter what, but... if you drink lots of water itll reduce lots of the bloat... hope i was helpful

Thanks IceWind, I heard something about it and was curious if anyone else had.

And thanks to you to Bigguy20

Thread Information