Rasin is offline New Member

test prop question

Hi guys is it true that gyno is faster acting with test prop than with normal test because test prop is faster acting. And another thing does primo take the sting out of prop injections.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Yes that can be the case, that's why you should have nolva or even better, liquidex on hand. I can't afford primo yet so I can't answer the second part, but I know if you use virormone prop there is no sting like the mexican shit.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    don't you have virome prop? supposed to be painless. i think the prop will take the sting out of the primo. hehe

cd1
    cd1 is offline New Member
    Actually, its just the opposite. Longer acting test like cyp have a better chance of giving gyno. Gyno is a result of higher estrogen levels. With Prop you have lower levels of test because it aromatises faster. Tests like Cyp or Enan. build up in the blood stream, and result in higher test and estrogen levels. The bloat you get with these is from the MUCH higher levels of estrogen

jersey juice is offline Member
    If that's the case, then why are guys who try to use suspension and don't know what their doing get gyno very quickly? Interesting, anyone have some science to clear this up?? BUMP

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I just read a thread on this yesterday but can't remember- it said that Prop was more likely to cause gyno, because it being a faster acting Test. This scared me cause I was going to use prop, and in the drug profiles it say's the opposite- that Prop is less likely to cause sides and gyno the the other Tests? WTF?

Rasin is offline New Member
    Thats what I thought, the profiles give it 2 out of 5 for side effects and give other tests 3. The reason im using it is because its fast acting and i want gains as quick as possible, but I definitely dont want knockers.

Thread Information