Thread: Tren

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member

Tren

I have looked around and found no real info on Tren . I am going to do a cycle of Test E at 12 weeks at 500 mg a week. But I am not starting that for about 2 weeks. But right now I have access to Tren. I was wondering about doing Tren for a few weeks before I do the Test E cycle.

I'm really in the dark with Tren. I have done tons of research on Test E and have my cycle and PCT set up. But I have never really heard about Tren. Any experiences, advice, anything is apreciated.

I forgot to add that they are pills, and not inject.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    First you did not look very hard at all, I typed in 'trenbolone profile' using the search button and found extensive information. Next, I am betting you do not have tren pills.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    there are tren pills , c+k stuff, 20mg/25mg? i cant remember which, although i suspect they're pretty ****ty, and there's plenty of info everywhere, trens talked about all the time bro, and dont do a tren only cycle (thats what it sounded like you were considering)

map

First he said he was doing a test e cycle, next I want to know where you are getting this info on tren pills. Can you show me one site? one profile? a thread that actually talks about tren pills that someone has used?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro is this your first cycle if so stay far away from tren

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    yeah man, and what ru looking to get outta this cycle, bulk - cut and is this ur first?

I obviously don't know **** about these Tren pills. All I know is that these ****in kids that are still in high school are taking Tren pills. I haven't seen the ****, but the other day I met the guy who is supplying all of these kids with the pills. From just taking these pills and nothing else, one kid improved his bench press from 315 to 350 in just 1 month.

"First you did not look very hard at all, I typed in 'trenbolone profile' using the search button and found extensive information. "

"a thread that actually talks about tren pills that someone has used?"

Meso, aren't you contradicting yourself? In one post you bash me for not doing research and finding what I am talking about, and in the next post you ask me to show you one thread about Tren pills.

I'm not trying to flame you or anything, but I obviously asked because I haven't read **** on the forums about Tren pills. That is why I asked, I was looking for educated answers that would help me gain knowledge on the subject.

In about 2 weeks, I will start my cycle of Test E. Right now I am cutting, and when I start the cycle of Test E I will bulk. I was thinking of using the Tren like Dbol . That is what the guy who is selling it suggested. What he said is that all the kids he is selling it to are using it and nothing else.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I know nothing of tren pills( although I do not know everything).... I would stay away from them.

Try searching

fina
    finaplex
    finaplex h
    tren
    trenbolone
    trenbolone acetate
    trenbolone enanthate

any of the above should provide you with plenty of results

I am not contradicting myself... I said look for trenbolone profile, it will talk about trenbolone acetate and enanthate ... There simply is no pill. He probably is selling dbol , it is cheap and will blow people up. The seller is probably selling them for a higher price, and who will question it? I mean if there is no information on trenbolone orals, he can charge what he wants and who are you to question the price.

Now my turn... I am not trying to flame you but if you believe it is trenbolone pills then take all you can

If there are tren pills.....why am I sticking myself evey day????

saluu is offline Banned
    take the tren pellets and shove it up your roid monkey ass straight from the roid monkey suck it

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    take the tren pellets and shove it up your roid monkey ass straight from the roid monkey suck it
    Did someone forget to give you your meds today???

Come on vito, do some research... I mean come on??? Can you show me one thread? one site? one profile? ON these so called tren pills? It has nothing to do with me not being able to search... It has everything to do with the fact you WILL not be able to find anything. (if you actually look at my post you will find I was talking to map200uk at first, now I am talking to you)

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    saluu to the rescue... the roid monkey has got my back!

How many times do I have to say it, the reason why I asked was to get answers because I DON'T KNOW. Your whole speech about DBol , that already went through my head. I asked him if it was DBol and he said it is Tren Pills. And obviously I can't show you one thread on Tren pills, OTHERWISE I would not have asked. I do my research, that is why you won't find threads asking people about roids on this site. I typed in Trenbolone in the search section, and found nothing on Tren pills. I'm obviously skeptical, that's why I asked. I wanted to know if anyone else on this site had heard of anything like that.

Why are you getting mad because there is no such thing as tren PILLS? CALM DOWN!

lol, I'm not getting mad, I just get defensive easy. It's hard being black and living in the ghetto, it will give you a short temper.

try being white and living in the ghetto

got fina? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    try being white and living in the ghetto
    lol....

Anyway i too never heard anything about these Tren pills. (wish i could get some)

It sounds to me like this is your first cycle from the questions your asking.
    If so stick with just the 500mg/w Test, that should do u real good.
    If diet is in check and weight lifting is in check i dont see a prob with anybody going up in bench from 315 to 350 in 1 month.

I would really like to know what this guy is really giving these high school kids. Sounds like a scammer if u ask me.

I say stay away from it and do the Test. Ull be more then happy with the results youll get from this...

Good luck............

Thread Information