BigLikeBull is offline Junior Member

which do you guys prefer??? need to know ASAP, start tomm

I have both QV 50ml test enan at 205mg/ml and 2 10ml vials of SydGroup 200mg/ml test cyp. Which would you guys use and why if so..thanks..need to know now..starting tomm

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    the QV...simply becuase I would end up way short with the other choice

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I would use both, but if you are going to pick one go with the QV because you have more.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    go with QV

cool thanks..yeah I was going to have to finish with the QV regardless of which I choose anyways...trying to do 12 weeks...more comments?

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLikeBull
    I have both QV 50ml test enan at 205mg/ml and 2 10ml vials of SydGroup 200mg/ml test cyp. Which would you guys use and why if so..thanks..need to know now..starting tomm
    I have only tried QV and I liked it. Good stuff !

Justarting is offline Associate Member

Very nicely planned cycle as well, good to see you don't even have your stuff together a day before you're about to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    Very nicely planned cycle as well, good to see you don't even have your stuff together a day before you're about to start.
    what the hell are you talking about..I have enough for over 3 full cycles here....FYI I also have over 50ml of deca and eq, along with dbol ,proper pct(nolva and clomid), Vitamin B6, l-dex, and flax, so dont tell me, I get paid to plan ****.. any more good comments

How was I owned, the guy is basing his cycle on a specific "date" rather than even knowing which cycle he wants to take. I dont give a **** if you own a pharmacy, just because you have the drugs doesn't mean you should use them, and as of 6 hours ago at most, you didn't even know what drugs you were gonna use, you just knew you were "starting tomorrow"

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    he knows he will be starting tommorow, it was simply which test E he would be taking...

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    edited*

Bs

How was I owned, the guy is basing his cycle on a specific "date" rather than even knowing which cycle he wants to take. I dont give a **** if you own a pharmacy, just because you have the drugs doesn't mean you should use them, and as of 6 hours ago at most, you didn't even know what drugs you were gonna use, you just knew you were "starting tomorrow"

AHH BS...I am just wondering which one people prefer because I have access to both and was curious which to do. The cycle is planned and all that is needed is here...Oh also FYI info I went to the store today, spent 300 bucks to stock up the fridge...look out 4000 cals/day here I come....thanks for all USEABLE comments..

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    he knows he will be starting tommorow, it was simply which test E he would be taking...
    Thanks you are correct..I have been planning to start this day for 3 months now.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    YOu've been planning to start for 3 months now, but you didnt know what test you were going to use?

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    YOu've been planning to start for 3 months now, but you didnt know what test you were going to use?

MY POINT EXACTLY!.... either way, there woudl be minimal difference between testosterone cyp and testosterone enth. As for the two brands, well I know that QV is often the most faked gear there is... so I guess if theres ANY difference, its that QV is more likely to be fake, however if you trust you're source, then its not a problem. No hard feelings whatsoever, I wish you the best with your cycle, and happy gaining.

thanks and no problem

MY POINT EXACTLY!.... either way, there woudl be minimal difference between testosterone cyp and testosterone enth. As for the two brands, well I know that QV is often the most faked gear there is... so I guess if theres ANY difference, its that QV is more likely to be fake, however if you trust you're source, then its not a problem. No hard feelings whatsoever, I wish you the best with your cycle, and happy gaining.
    no problem, actually I have had the QV for a couple months now, so holding onto it is hard...A friend of mine got sick and decided to wuit his gear and had the SydGroup left and said I could have it for 25 bucks..Wow!! So I snagged it for now or later use...I have decided to roll with the QV since I have an ass of it..thanks and happy training

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I'd use the qv. I like Sydgroup's suspension but I don't think I'd use anything else of theirs.

k thanks

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would try the qv

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Jesus christ guys...he was just asking which brand to go with!!!!
    I would go with the qv out of the 2. I have used theres with success. On the other hand I had some syd group eq that I had to double the dose on because it was so underdosed. I no longer will use any vet gear though.

wallycn is offline Banned
    I have both QV 50ml test enan at 205mg/ml
    I hope that is 250mgs not 205, otherwise you got a ****ty batch.

Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    I hope that is 250mgs not 205, otherwise you got a ****ty batch.
    oops it is sorry for the typo.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77
    I no longer will use any vet gear though.
    I'll second that.....vet gear should be used as a last resort IMO

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    go for the QV

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    id say the QV but ive also heard its pretty painful do to the high BA content

Thread Information