Power40 is offline Associate Member

First cycle of Dbol and Sustanon. Any suggestions?

Hello all,
    I am thinking of starting my first cycle to bulk up for the summer. I am 5'10 175 lbs. I am a healthy 24 year old and have been working out for 2 years 4 months and have hit a wall lately and have not been able to put on any more weight. My goal is to hit 200 lbs. I take cell tech creatine and isopure protein eveyday and work out 4-5 days a week. I came to the conclusion that I should drop the supplements and use the money to start a cycle. I came into contact w/ some people on the net (ebay) that gave me a couple of started cycles. Is that a good place to buy? Please give me your feedback.
    1.Dianabol 5mg
    2.SUSTANON 250
    Week 1 and 2 only Dbols (6 tabs each day)
    Week 3 to 6 dbols and sustanon (6 tabs each day, 2 vials a week)
    week 6 to 8 only sustanon (2 vials a week)
    or
    cycle of deca at 300 to 600mg a week and at the end take some clenbutral.
    Could I just take one of these cycles once and never use again or would it be a waste?
    Last edited by Power40; 03-27-2005 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Mispelling

E BAY??? noooooooooo//////IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Power40
    Hello all,
    I am thinking of starting my first cycle to bulk up for the summer. I am 5'10 175 lbs. I am a healthy 24 year old and have been working out for 2 years 4 months and have hit a wall lately and have not been able to put on any more weight. My goal is to hit 200 lbs. I take cell tech creatine and isopure protein eveyday and work out 4-5 days a week. I came to the conclusion that I should drop the supplements and use the money to start a cycle. I came into contact w/ some people on the net (ebay) that gave me a couple of started cycles. Is that a good place to buy? Please give me your feedback.
    1.Dianabol 5mg
    2.SUSTANON 250
    Week 1 and 2 only Dbols (6 tabs each day)
    Week 3 to 6 dbols and sustanon (6 tabs each day, 2 vials a week)
    week 6 to 8 only sustanon (2 vials a week)
    or
    cycle of deca at 300 to 600mg a week and at the end take some clenbutral.
    Could I just take one of these cycles once and never use again or would it be a waste?
    #1 most vets will say for your 1st just do d ball 30-40mgs-4 weeks and instead of sust find regular straight test is in test E or test C ..Use 400-500mgs per week 10 weeks...good 1st cycle..You could throw in deca at 300-400 per week for 10 weeks...Have PCT in check as in clomid..Do a search on 1st cycles, you'll find al your answers there...Oh yea most important--noone does just 1 cycle...Good luck and Welcome to the board!!!!!!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i would stay away from ordering off of ebay.

anyways for a 1st cycle sust is ok but it needs to b injected eod to keep ur blood levels stable. and dbol should b taken 30mg/day for the 1st 4 weeks of cycle, heres an example:

wks 1-10 sust 500mg/week-split up to b injected eod
    wks 1-4 dbol 30mg/ed
    wks 1-10 nolva 10mg/day
    pct....

another great 1st cycle is:
    wks 1-10 test e/cyp 500mg/week-injected twice a week
    wks 1-4 dbol 30mg/day
    wks 1-10 nolva 10mg/day
    pct...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    btw never do a deca only cycle! always have test as a base. i think u should do more research b4 u start putting drugs into ur body not knowing wut ur doing.

Thread Information