AF23 is offline New Member

Deca,Test, Winny cycle. . .

What does everyone think of this for a first cycle; Deca 300 @ 600 mg's a week and Test400 @ 800mgs a week for 10 weeks. The running winny starting the 7th week @ 50mg's ED. Also nolvadex and b6? So far I'm 4 weeks in and up like 10lbs.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a lot of gear and a some high doses of test and deca for a first cycle IMO. What are your stats? Do you have PCT planned

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    should have just don't a test cycle for a first. and those are really high doses for a beginner. you don't know how your body is gonna react. better have a good pct planned so you don't mess yourself up. hope you haven't already. do more research next time.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    yeah mabey 2 much gear and possibly think about switching the winny with var to avoid some of the harsh sides winnys got if u've got the money. U'd also probably want to run the whole cycle or winny longer to get its full effects. jmho

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    More than you need for a first cycle, but you already started so good luck. That is a good mass cycle. Are you running the winny weeks 7-12?

sevenmann is offline Associate Member
    For a first cycle... why stack at all ?? there's no need... if you've got good gear, you'll see tremendous results with your first cycle. Your doing a cycle that an experienced BB would use. Work your way up to that cycle... and yes, i agree, a test on its own for your first cycle is fine.. and do some more research b4 u start your next cycle
    If ya haven't started your winny.. dont!! keep it and use it on its own for a different cycle

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    since you havent started the winny, i would hold off on it until another cycle. your high doses of test and deca are more than enough for a first cycle.

The test and deca I'm running are both QV so I was told it would be better to run it at a high dosage for better effects. And I'm running the winny from 7-12 weeks. I also got the cycle off the beginner cycle section.

As for my PCT, I am going to continue the nolvadex and use clomid.

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    I just started a 400mg wk Deca , 600mg wk Test E, cycle it's my first injectabe cycle
    running deca weeks 1-10, test e 1-11 and winny 9-13, starting clomid day after i'm done with the winny, and 10mg Novla ED...
    This is my first real cycle i'd say... orals only do so much... I think you'll be fine, just make sure to be safe... good luck bro - i'm curious how your results will be, we'll have to compare in a couple months

Thread Information