cutmass is offline Junior Member

BF at 22%....do i need letro/novladex

k guys i bough those scales that measure bf im 6-2 196 lbs at 22%bf. it is all excess skin in my stomach area. u can see in my avatar what i look like. i really wanna lose my stomach but still get bigger everywhere else. im changing my diet and thinking bout addin letro and novladex will i see progress by adding those two products????????? good advice is greatly appreciated! thanx!

TallB4Small is offline Junior Member
    Well by looking at your pic, you dont really look like someone at 22% bf. I have more fat around my stomach and im at about 11%. I think the Ndex will make you a little harder, but im not sure about the letro. IMO i dont really think you need either, maybe get some clen or somthin like that. If you think you need to get rid of lose skin in the abdominal area, just do some more abs.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TallB4Small
    Well by looking at your pic, you dont really look like someone at 22% bf. I have more fat around my stomach and im at about 11%. I think the Ndex will make you a little harder, but im not sure about the letro. IMO i dont really think you need either, maybe get some clen or somthin like that. If you think you need to get rid of lose skin in the abdominal area, just do some more abs.
    You are a little backwards. The nolva will only really help if you are on cycle. The Letro which is quite expensive is what those in the know use to cut that bloat and fat.

TallB4Small is offline Junior Member
    Oh my bad, i was told Ndex helped you get hard after a cycle. Ya i didnt tell him letro becuase he said it was lose skin, not water?

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    dude your not 22% F my scale says 37%! is it one of those tanita scales?..Im taking it back and heres wht\y..it says my wife is 30%..and not to be mean on her part but she is thicker than me in the fat area..I dont know what they use to mesure this but it isnt working

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree. There is no freakin' way you're 22%bf. I'd say you're closer to 10-12% if not even lower.

no its right cause i do have excess skin in my stomach/love handles and lower back i really wanna get rid of it. my girl used the scale and it read the same stats for her as the one in her office and thats a doctors scale. that pic dont show it but yeah its there. im gonna take nolva cause i feel some gyno in my left nipple and i dont know if i should take letro/or clen im not too high on clen though and i dont want too lose mass i need someone to shed some light on me and yes of course im doing abs and cardio well actually im not a fan of cardio i like hard sprints and stadiums better.

I can see your abs in your avatar. You will not be showing abs at 22%.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    if u use any of the bf calculators on a scale or hand held ones it measures the amount of water in your body and if u drink 1 gallon+ it wont give u any type of accurate reading...

thats cause im kinda sucking in and flexing if im standing still and not flexing u can see my stomach is kinda big some of it might be water i used to have really really good tight looking abs thats y i think u can prob still see them a lil but im sure the scale is right.

Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    if u use any of the bf calculators on a scale or hand held ones it measures the amount of water in your body and if u drink 1 gallon+ it wont give u any type of accurate reading...
    i dont drink much water even though ima start drinking bout 2 gallons a day when i add tren to my stack

BDTR is offline Retired
    dude.. the scale isnt right... trust me...

Quote Originally Posted by cutmass
    thats cause im kinda sucking in and flexing if im standing still and not flexing u can see my stomach is kinda big some of it might be water i used to have really really good tight looking abs thats y i think u can prob still see them a lil but im sure the scale is right.
    If you're scale is right...then mine is way off.

i dotn think u realize 22% is FAT like beer gut fat

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    22% is NOT what you are. what you have is loose skin, possibly from losing alot of bodyfat quickly?

obviously if you use skinfold calipers on lots of loose skin your going to get a false reading!

you need to go see a doctor about the loose skin, it doesnt look like you have much at all so you should be fine. people with lots of loose skin usually need surgery to get it sorted.

lol i dont need lypo suction and i did use to drink a lot of beer i believe its from the last time i was on a cycle i cut it short and just stop lifting/dieting/or didnt do any pct so i think i got fat in my stomach from it some water some fat and some beer cause i used to drink every weekend ima go in to golds gym and have a guy there measure my stats and write a diet for me and we will see if the scale is right

lemme know what they come up with..meanwhile Im headed for bed bath and beyond with that scale in my hands take off my shirt and crunch it and ask them if they think my body looks like 37%..and to give me money back

lol mine is made by conair and weight watchers i got it at rite aid for 39.99 go look for it i think its right and i will definetly post what the trainer from golds gym comes up with.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    take the scale back and get a refund

seriously those scales dont work there crap go get a real bf% from a sports med faciltiy

Froggy is offline Member
    Yep...Yep...It ain't reading right...go get your money back...

****!t My wife just explained to me that ours has a little icon you have to push to choose male or female..and mine now says Im 21% fat..she may be more fat percentage than me but I think most of it is surrounding her brain

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BF at 22%....do i need letro/novladex-misc15.jpg  

Thread Information