bigguy20 is offline Associate Member

what r these like when stacked?????

ok im too cheap to buy deletestryl(test enth) right now so id have to stack
    omnadren 250- 750mg/week 1-12
    test prop 100mg/ed week 1-5
    and tren - i havent used tren enth before so how long should i run it for and from what week to what week?
    would it do me any harm to run the cycle for 16 weeks?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    you just said 'too cheap' and 'i want to buy gear' in the same sentence.

Tren is one of the most expensive things you can buy if you dont make it yourself, so whats the deal? Too cheap, or just too lazy?

Cycle experience?

St.Stephen is offline New Member
    Don't run tren for more than 10 wks. As for dosages, it depends on what form of tren you're planning to use. Tren enanthate requires a few injections per week, tren hexcarb-whatever-the-****-its-called (parabolan ) requires 2, and tren acetate needs to be shot at least every other day.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member

lol tell em hed

well first off yeah my source wants 180(can) for 10mls of deletestryl,and i can get the omnadren for 10 bucks a shot thats almost double what i can get the omnas for so yeah i think im safe to say that its too expensive. it doesnt mean that just because i can afford juice that i should pay whatever it costs, if u were rich would u pay 1000 bucks for a mars bar or would u suck it up and buy a snickers for 90 cents. and if i were too lazy i think id think twice about the omnas due to the fact that you have to inject it twice as often as enth, that just doesnt make sence. as for cycle experience this will be my 4th cycle...anyways now that ive explained myself any other opinions on the cycle??

it seems like nobody likes to give a straight answer

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    it seems like nobody likes to give a straight answer
    Probably even less so now.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Probably even less so now.
    im trying to get an answer to my question here and all im getting is 'oh u said cheap' and u wanna buy steroids ? whats this forum coming to, last i checked this was a forum to help people out not lets flame people forum. if all people like to do is flame and critisize go to some gay fashion site and bitch all u want youll fit in much more there...peace

I didnt flame you or criticize you in any way. Your attitude is uncalled for and won't get you any help.

im talking in general i was just referring to how u said i wont get help, i didnt say anything wrong i was just explaining that u dont have to be poor to not buy juice, i can afford it i just dont like to get ripped off ... would u pay 180 for 2 weeks of test enth?? probably not even if u had the money.

Fair enough...but I aint going to no fashion show. Being a little more patient and polite will get you a lot more help around here, that's all I was trying to tell you.

sounds fair on your part too. i totally understand that, i just dont like to beat around the bush i guess. a joke is fine but at least write an answer within that joke and make it a useful post thats all. i think some people just write gibberish to get post counts up sometimes and it gets annoying to see... IMO this site used to be a lot more serious/focused and to the point, thats the way i like it.

I hear ya...well I like to stick with quality so I would get delatestryl even at a higher price myself, or just get a better source! As for a 16-weeker, why not? You are experienced...as long as you do your pct and maybe throw some hcg in there since it's a little long. I don't have much knowledge on the tren though. Good luck.

hmmmmm now you got me thinking..... maybe ill look for another source for the deletestryl first, then if i cant find any i might still go with the omnadren . yeah ill be definately taking proper pct and do some nolva at 10 mg/day or every other day during my cycle also and hcg towards the end... thanks bro

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed

Tren is one of the most expensive things you can buy if you dont make it yourself, so whats the deal? Too cheap, or just too lazy?

Cycle experience?
    Homebrew isn't too cheap, either. I think $335 is the cheapest I have seen a box of fina or componentTH.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Homebrew isn't too cheap, either. I think $335 is the cheapest I have seen a box of fina or componentTH.

I know enough people that make it on their own, and turn around and sell the leftover to friends for a very small price, and they end up breaking even on the cycle. (i.e. the small price they charge friends for it pays for the supplies they used and the fina).

thats true.. well im not gunna make my own any time soon cause its harder for me to get the fina pellets than it is to get it already made.

Thread Information