Will T3 do much if I only start it 4 weeks out from a show??

I'm currently 225 at around 8% bf. I'm stacking test prop, EQ, and tren right now, oh yeah clen at 200mcg a day as well. I just ordered some T3 last night along with nolva and more tren. My question is if I dont start it until 4 weeks out from the show will it make much of a difference?? And what would be a good dosage for a first time T3 user at my stats be? Any help would be great guys.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    search T3.... and read what Mallet says... he knows a good amount of info on it.
    8% with a month out? are you sure youre lean enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    search T3.... and read what Mallet says... he knows a good amount of info on it.
    8% with a month out? are you sure youre lean enough?
    It's actually 5 weeks out, it will be a month out by the time I get my T3 in the mail. And you need to remember, 8% at 225, it looks alot different than 8% at 200 or something. Within a month I think I could be down to 6%, and I'm not hitting the open yet, the juniors I'm doing. Thanks for the info though, I'll check it out

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    It's actually 5 weeks out, it will be a month out by the time I get my T3 in the mail. And you need to remember, 8% at 225, it looks alot different than 8% at 200 or something. Within a month I think I could be down to 6%, and I'm not hitting the open yet, the juniors I'm doing. Thanks for the info though, I'll check it out
    ohh ok, Im not trying to knock you... 225 at 8% is large... I would want to be at 6% a month out... so you could be able to hit 4%

Man, 4 is awfully low though bro, very hard to achieve for most amateurs

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Man, 4 is awfully low though bro, very hard to achieve for most amateurs
    no way... all of my buddies that compete get that low... and even when they dont use AAS to keep size they get that low... They just lose too much LBM.

So my point is that it can be done, you have to know how to carb deplete properly and all that jazz....

Oh I hear ya, it can be done, but are they getting down to 4% the last couple weeks before the show??? I mean, it's awfully hard to maintain muscle with a bf that low, I'm just afraid that if I get too low too quick I'll become depleted ya know? I think I may bump my cardio up to 6 days a week starting this week, I was doing 4 days a week but I suppose its better to be ready too early than too late.

Thread Information