hitman21 is offline New Member

need a little boost!!!!

Hey guys great site been doing alot of reading! Need a little input. I have been working out for about 2 years, I am 6.1 and about 220! I have good size in my chest back and arms! I have been eating good and doing alot of cardio to cut down on my BF! Here is my problem. I have that dreaded spare tire around my waist that no matter what I do I just cant seem to lose it. I have never juiced before and never really wanted to till now. I want to know what should I take to give me that last little boost to help me lean down and finally lose that spare tire. When I finally lose it I would like to go back to natural but right know I need a little help. Any input guys.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Use ephedrine, not juice.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    diet and cardio are the key to losing fat. But you can do a test only cycle and cut. There are drugs that are good to go along with test for a cutter but being this is your first cycle i wouldn't recommend any.

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    im certainly not an expert but i would maybe try clenbuterol and maybe anavar but i would stay away from serious gear if you are planning on only doing this one cycle to help you get rid of that tire. you should be able to do it naturally and save your health in the process JMO...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    losing bodyfat comes down to diet and cardio, not gear

hitman21 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Use ephedrine, not juice.
    Can you just buy straight ephedrine and if so how does it come in a juice or a pill!

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Pill as far as I know..I think straight cardio and diet would be sufficient to lose bf though. Good luck.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I had the about the same stats as you and what I did to lose the spare tire was cut out alot of the carbs and keep your protein up. Just eat carbs early in the day and in your post workout shake. Cut your calories down some. Figure out what you need calorie wise to maintain and then take them down a little. Do cardio a few days a week. I ran on a treadmill and rode bicycles with my wife to burn the calories. I don't drink alcohol and don't eat any junk food at all so that helps out alot. The only liquid I drink is H2O with skim milk here and there for the protein. It ook me a good 2/3 months to lose what I wanted to lose. I took about 20/25lbs of fat off and lost a little muscle.

I don't know if I would use clen or anything like that until you get a decent amount of your fat gone, then maybe use clen to finish off. I tried clen before and I didn't like the sides I got from it. I could handle it, but it can't be good for your heart. I never tried ephedrine so I can't comment on that.

The bad thing for me now is that I am doing a bulking cycle and the spare tire is back.
    My next cycle will be a cutting cycle so I will lose my gut with that. It will consist of eq/test e/turinabol .

Remember, the spare tire is the last weight to go.

Good luck bro.
    Last edited by lzicc; 03-27-2005 at 05:51 PM.

Thread Information