bigguy20 is offline Associate Member

what do u guys think of omnadren?

im planning for my next cycle and i came across some omnadren 250 i can get. its the kind from poland , i just wanna know what u guys think of it.
    i hear its pretty dirty and its"the poor mans sustanon " but i dunno... does anyone have any personal experiences from it?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    not dirty just as good as sus whoever told u that dosent know much!

see i was thinking that too. the only thing is that ive used sust for my last 3 cycles and the omnadren is similar and i want a change... i originally wanted to get test enth ,tren , and prop but my source wants $180(can) for 10 mls of test enth(dilatestrol if thats how its spelled)the pharmaceutical kind.. i was like **** that so im looking for another alternative to run with the prop and tren with.. is omnadren any good to stack with prop and tren?? or is there any other suggestions on what else to run?? any other opinions on omnadren would be greatly appreciated......... thanks

anyone else?.....

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member
    did someone say omna? man one of the best test ive used compared to test e from iran!

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    omnas rock bro...same chit as sus but usually just a lil cheaper..personally i luv em. i am currently running deletestryl and its too early to say but its supposed to be the bomb. btw 180 for 10ml is a lil high for the deletestryl...think i paid 120 cdn for 2 - 5ml vials.

carlc is offline New Member
    Omnadren has one different ester in it than sustanon I believe - the main difference between it and sus is that you will retain quite a bit more water on omnas than sus - the strength gains are about the same though, as are the lbm gains post-cycle. One other difference is that the omnas will spike your estrogen levels more than sus - so more attention to preventing possible sides with anti-e's or aromatase inhibitors would be wise.

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carlc
    Omnadren has one different ester in it than sustanon I believe - the main difference between it and sus is that you will retain quite a bit more water on omnas than sus - the strength gains are about the same though, as are the lbm gains post-cycle. One other difference is that the omnas will spike your estrogen levels more than sus - so more attention to preventing possible sides with anti-e's or aromatase inhibitors would be wise.
    It used to be different but the 2 are the same now. I just got off an omna/deca cycle and was very happy with the results.

so do u think its gunna be a decent cycle if i run the omna at 750mg/week with 100mg/prop ed for first 5 weeks, and tren enth?? man i wish i could do the deletestryl though id be a good change, i hear that ****s good.

Quote Originally Posted by joeben22
    It used to be different but the 2 are the same now. I just got off an omna/deca cycle and was very happy with the results.

Yeah, that rumour has been going around for a couple years - actually I have seen one post with a pic of the two side by side with identical ingredients, however, I would say that the majority of the omnas available for purchase are still the original ones, with the different formulation - the best thin g to do is to check before you run your cycle, otherwise you might end up with some undesired sides - the original omnas are much more conducive to giving you side effects - both types are good, just you should be certain of what you are ingesting. I have seen posts like I said for 2 years now by guys claiming that all omnas and sus are now identical, yet every time I have bought omnadren in the last couple years, I have ended up with the original formula - so just be careful, and don't just take someone's word for something - check for yourself.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Don't like it at all.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    there great. ther thr same as sust but cheaper. ive seen them selling for as little as $3 an amp. there made by jelfa which is a great company. they make the best d-bols i've ever had.

cool thanks a lot guys..

St.Stephen is offline New Member
    As of a few years ago, Omnadren is the EXACT same formula as Sustanon . Omnadren=Sustanon, anyone who says any different is a ignorant slob.

Quote Originally Posted by St.Stephen
    As of a few years ago, Omnadren is the EXACT same formula as Sustanon. Omnadren=Sustanon, anyone who says any different is a ignorant slob.

Obviously YOU are the ignorant slob, and you obviously just take the word of anyone on these boards who says something that you want to believe - now listen carefully - yes, the formulation HAS been changed by Jelfa to match the sustanon 250 - HOWEVER, there are still THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of omnadrens for sale in the underground market that are of the ORIGINAL omnadren formula. So, when idiots like you tell newbies "Don't listen to ignorant slobs who will tell you that there is a difference between omnas and sustanon, just use the omnas blindly as if they were sus", then a lot of these newbies end up risking bitch tits, as the ORIGINAL formulation of Jelfa's omnadren retains much more water and spikes estrogen levels to a much higher degree than sustanon 250. It has been less than 2 years since Jelfa changed their formula to match sus, do you think that now, magically, all of the original omnas have just disapeared? When you post something like "Sustanon=Omnadren. Anyone else who will tell you different is an ignorant slob", you just prove to the world that YOU are the ignorant slob, as you are leaving out half of the story. If you want to help people, then get ALL of your information straight before you start posting, instead of just trying to make other people look silly - instead, what you have accomplished here, is to make yourself apear to be a complete dip****.

hell_boy is offline New Member
    Newest omnas are exactly the same as sust.Dont know who talk u thats its dirtly or more dirty than sust but its total bull****.Its human grade stuff so it has to be clean.

Im on 1ml omna EOD for 2weeks now plus 30mg db /day and its going great.
    Im gonna run omnas for 10weeks then switch to tren A 75mg and prop 100mg ED

I prefer omnas over sust cause they are cheaper and i havent seen fakes yet

somedude247 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    im planning for my next cycle and i came across some omnadren 250 i can get. its the kind from poland , i just wanna know what u guys think of it.
    i hear its pretty dirty and its"the poor mans sustanon" but i dunno... does anyone have any personal experiences from it?

Could you post a pic of your Omna bro ???

i will i just need to get them first. i know exactly which ones they are ... ive seen the box and vials the guy i know is on them right now thats how i saw them. ill post a pic soon.

hell_boy is offline New Member
    http://users.cjb.net/hellboysite/omnas1.jpg

this are my omnas..they are 100% real if u have anything else u got fakes
    Last edited by hell_boy; 03-31-2005 at 11:43 AM.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carlc
    Why will omnadren spike your estrogen levels more than sus are any other type of test for that matter, why would you hold more water on omnas instead of sus.
    I thought we all knew by now that Test is test and it doesnt matter what type of esther it is attached to all the esther does is control how quickly it enters the blood stream.
    Test prop will not hold any less water than enanthate for example. This is a myth the reason many people might not notice as much water retention with prop as opposed to enanthate is that the dose is not usually as high given that prop usually comes in 100mg/ml, as oppossed to enanthate at 250mg/ml, prop also clears the system a lot faster so if you retain water it can be quickly gotten rid off while enanthate will linger in your system.

I had great results with omnadren . I do recommend taking an aromatase inhibitor like adex or letro to prevent water retention. I think you'll be very happy with the results. Don't take the dip**** comment personally. Some people would rather belittle others rather than educate. It's really sad to see others talk **** rather than just provide an answer to a new guys question, in an appropriate manner.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If you do the omnadren , remember you should shoot EOD for best results. Same formulation as sust = same methods of administration = same results.

thanks a lot on the omna comments guys, greatly appreciated, im still going to ponder between that and the enth. i just wanna do the omnas cause theyre so much cheaper than the enth.

Thread Information