Thread: T-minus 5 days

Henz is offline New Member

T-minus 5 days

Stats are 22, 5'11, 204, 10%bf, lifting for 4 years solid...first cycle when i was 21, 400mg deca 10 weeks(dumb and educated)... My 2nd cycle starts in 5 days it consists of...

week 1-14: Test Enanthate 500mg ew
    week 1-13: Equipoise 400mg ew
    week 1-16: Letro .25mg eod
    week 1-4: Triac 2mg*
    week 12-16: Triac 2mg*
    week 16-20 Nolva 40,20mg, clomid 300,150,50mg

I've decided to start this cycle out as a cutter, taking 2mg of triac for the first 4 weeks. My bodyfat isnt high, sitting between 10-11%...but the summer is coming and im trying to get as ripped as possible... i figure the best time to use triac would be while im on cycle to avoid muscle loss, and at the dosage im taking i hear its very easy to avoid it with proper diet, training etc. I might even start the triac again for 4 weeks at the end if im not happy with my appearance

What do you boys think? ... i believe since my cycle is 16 weeks the first 4 could be spared and geared toward a decent cutter aiming at a solid 10 lbs of fat loss without much muscle loss, if any at all...
    Cheers

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Henz
    Stats are 22, 5'11, 204, 10%bf, lifting for 4 years solid...first cycle when i was 21, 400mg deca 10 weeks(dumb and educated)... My 2nd cycle starts in 5 days it consists of...

week 1-14: Test Enanthate 500mg ew
    week 1-13: Equipoise 400mg ew
    week 1-16: Letro .25mg eod
    week 1-4: Triac 2mg*
    week 12-16: Triac 2mg*
    week 16-20 Nolva 40,20mg, clomid 300,150,50mg

I've decided to start this cycle out as a cutter, taking 2mg of triac for the first 4 weeks. My bodyfat isnt high, sitting between 10-11%...but the summer is coming and im trying to get as ripped as possible... i figure the best time to use triac would be while im on cycle to avoid muscle loss, and at the dosage im taking i hear its very easy to avoid it with proper diet, training etc. I might even start the triac again for 4 weeks at the end if im not happy with my appearance

What do you boys think? ... i believe since my cycle is 16 weeks the first 4 could be spared and geared toward a decent cutter aiming at a solid 10 lbs of fat loss without much muscle loss, if any at all...
    Cheers
    Don't you mean uneducated.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    it looks like to me your good to go bro... im not to educated or experienced at all with triac but seems like everything else is in check and u know what your doing.. happy growing

slacker is offline Associate Member
    what exactly does Triac do?

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    hey if u waited till ur in the 3rd week of ur cycle then add the triac bc ur eq and test will be working by then and u will gain muscle and lose fat at probably an astounding rate

Thread Information