vestax is offline Member

Can I run fina....

I don't really like the way winstrol is making me feel (sore joints) so I was thinking of cycling off it. Is this an effective cycle?

01-13 Test Enanthate (500/wk)
    01-09 Deca (400/wk)
    09-13 Tren Enanthate **<-- this is what I want to throw in, I am not sure what dosage
    13-15 Test Prop (75mg ED)

I have been doing weeks 6-8 winstrol but I want to stop it and replace it with something else that has a good strength component.

I like the sound of tren because of the fat burning component and wouldnt mind cutting up a little bit more before the summer time.

So, I figured I would buy a bottle of Tren E and throw it in the mix? Does that look OK?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    since you're at the end of your cycle I would run tren acetate instead. You shouldn't be having any joint issues if you are running deca along with the winny. Deca will keep your joints nice and lubed up.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    Yo man im having the same problem im half way through my 4 week and my joints are freaking killing me....

vestax is offline Member
    Thats what I thought but I am working with 3 bottles of Test E and 2 of Deca , and wasnt going to run deca so I would have the last 4 weeks roughly of being on just test E. I run every morning and I swear I feel like I have arthritis. Also want to save winny for my summer cutter. You think the Acetate is better? I dont know if I can handle 4 weeks of ED Injections, the last 2 weeks of prop injects i think are gonna kill me, and tren E is cheaper. How would I run the tren E proper?

vestax is offline Member
    bump?

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    Thats what I thought but I am working with 3 bottles of Test E and 2 of Deca , and wasnt going to run deca so I would have the last 4 weeks roughly of being on just test E. I run every morning and I swear I feel like I have arthritis. Also want to save winny for my summer cutter. You think the Acetate is better? I dont know if I can handle 4 weeks of ED Injections, the last 2 weeks of prop injects i think are gonna kill me, and tren E is cheaper. How would I run the tren E proper?
    Just like test E, 2x wk

swoll4589 is offline Member
    i think you would be better with tren A simply, because you will only be taking the tren E for a short period of time and it takes longer for an Enanthate ester to kick in. So by the time it kicks in it will be time to come off, where as the acetate ester will kick in real quick and give you some good results in a short period of time.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Tren E needs to run for at least 10 weeks, and usually Tren E is more expensive than Tren A.

yes but fina is cheap

Thread Information