frankrom is offline Banned

Once i thought EVERYTHING WAS FIGURED OUT...

Well once i thought everything was figured out i poked around a bit more and well... i'm feeling a bit more insecure.

Well...

1) I'm about to start taking test prop, and i wanted to know how common is gyno while taking test? (i do not think i'm prone to gyno, dont know anyone i'm related to who has it, then again that doesn't matter)

I know gyno is caused when test is converted to estrogan, so would you guys recommend taking NOLVADEX from day one of starting my cycle? the very first day? or before? I was at first planning to run nolvadex only as a PCT but now i heard people telling others to take it during the cycle to prevent gyno.

2) I was planning a test prop and M1T stack. This is what i was PLANNING to do...

wks 1-4 M1T - 10 mg for the first week and up to 20 mg for the last 3 (was also thinking of possibly extending this another week or two, good or bad idea?)
    wks 1-8 test prop - 75 mg ED or maybe 100 mg

3) Should my PCT be started after i discontinue the use of TEST PROP or the M1T? I'm figuring the test prop.

4) Also how much nolvadex and clomid would you recommend running? how often? and when?

5) PCT i currently have planned this...
    wks 8-12: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    wks 8-12: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.
    wks 8-12: Milk Thistle 1000 mg of milk thistle ED (should i take milk thistle after i discontinue M1T and continuing on the test?)

*The milk thistle will also be taken during the time i'm popping the M1T's with hawthorne berry extract**

I know this is abit much information but i just need help answering these 5 questions, and i need some comments! Does everything seem ok? should i change some stuff around? how long can i run test prop after the M1T before i should start the PCT? etc...

Thanks so much in advance!

Frank
    Last edited by frankrom; 07-23-2005 at 11:14 AM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Get the nolva have it on hand, start your cycle, if you see signs of gyno, start taking 60mg. When it subsides drop it to 20mg. Start pct 3 day after last shot of prop, you don't need the clomid, but you can use it if you want. Don't stop the lower dose until you get your sex drive back

JohnnyB

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    That's the beauty of Prop if you feel any bloat or signs of gyno go ahead and hop on some nolva at 20mg a day. If it continues you can always stop and the prop will be out of your system within a few days. No need to take nolva ed throughout the whole cycle. As for the M1T go ahead and throw it away or sell it because it will do you more harm than good. Trust me on this. Stick with test prop at 75mg/ed and run it for at least 10 weeks, 12 prefered. Don't really need any thing to jumpstart because the prop kicks in pretty fast, within a week with me. This is all you need for a great cycle with very minimal sides if any. I only use nolva for my PCT and start it 3 days after last injection of prop. Hope this helps.

Pretty good info, thanks johnny.

1) What would you say are signs of gyno? never had it before so i'm not to sure what the signs are...

2) how long do you think/should run test prop AFTER the M1T before having to do my pct?

3) can i run the M1T longer than 4 weeks if i wanted? or is it to harmful after that?

thanks

mtown is offline Junior Member
    nipples get sore, sensitive, chances are if you think you are getting it, or showing signs then you are getting it.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    1) A lump under your nipple

2) If you use prop for any amount of time (that would yeild gains) you need to do pct

3) I've never used M1T so I can't say

JohnnyB

Damn well i already bought the M1T and well it wasn't that cheap... and its OPEN now... so i might as well run this 1 stack, i have all the precautions setup i believe NSA helped me out a lot.

So i might as well run the M1T for 4-5 weeks use it up then continune on the prop to week 12... Then never buy m1t again...

God what a mistake.

smak dat WHERE do you live :P

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by frankrom
    Damn well i already bought the M1T and well it wasn't that cheap... and its OPEN now... so i might as well run this 1 stack, i have all the precautions setup i believe NSA helped me out a lot.

So i might as well run the M1T for 4-5 weeks use it up then continune on the prop to week 12... Then never buy m1t again...

God what a mistake.

smak dat WHERE do you live :P
    miami, fl porque?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I run 10 mg of nolva eod just to be precautous, some say its a waste but I dont worry about gyno as much, my boy has it bad, and it kills him.

yeah if i got gyno i'd cut my own breast off

smoky1977 is offline Junior Member
    I run arimidex throughout my cycle to keep estrogen levels down, which is a good idea! M1T run 4wks then stop! I would run the prop along with the M1T!
    Not sure why running those two? and m1T i was buying for $10 a bottle of 60tabs! I quit that shit cause my hair thinned out and major acne! It does work but to many sides for me!

I would pick up some EQ and mabey some tren ! Really depends onwhat you want, bulk or quality muclse with keeping most of your gains after cycle!

good luck
    Josh

Thread Information