Thread: getting nervous

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member

getting nervous

I have an order due in the mail from Mexico, with 7 Test E's, 2 EQs, 3 Props, and 100 10mg Dbols.... i expected em a week ago and they havent come... on the USPS website it says the package has been in Customs at the airport since tuesday march 22nd, and is currently being processed. My fear is they siezed it, and now even if it comes im thinking it might be a bad idea to accept delivery. usually im not home when the mailman comes, and they leave me that pink slip to pick it up at the post office. if i get one do you think i should pick it up??? any help is appreciated bros

bump

cjduncs is offline Junior Member
    Pick it up....How are they going to proove that you knew what you were receiving. You may get hastled about it and it could take up some of your time, but just stick to a story that you thought you were getting a different package. Take it from someone in law school, legally they can't do anything to you.

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    sounds sezized to me.. no reason it should be held for that long otherwise... watch ur back bro

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjduncs
    Pick it up....How are they going to proove that you knew what you were receiving. You may get hastled about it and it could take up some of your time, but just stick to a story that you thought you were getting a different package. Take it from someone in law school, legally they can't do anything to you.
    Maybe not, but it could still be a royal pain in the ass. I have seen threads on this topic, run a search bro. Dig up some old threads.

Also, if you do pick it up, couldn't they stick possession on you? I live in Canada, so I dont know the laws in the US but I hear they are pretty hardocore on gear.

they can also trace it back to the seller and his payment info might lead straight to him..i dont know how deep customs will go into doing an investigation but you never know....but then again i dont think customs can even go into mexico to investigate.. IMO they will question you.. or youll just never recieve it..

I wouldn't risk it...a lawyer costs a lot more than that amount of gear bro.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    I'm thinking siezed... Sucks bro, sucks...

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    If you think about it, possession may even be hard to prove. May cost you a good lawyer. Otherwise, what stops someone with a vengence out for you from sending you some illegal stuff and tipping off the authorities? Just because you receive something, and even open it, doesnt mean you are guilty.

Then again, how many times do you hear on this board of controlled deliveries where the police dont find other steroids in the house? Thats a slam dunk case for the DA if you already have other drugs. If you have a clean house, however, I honestly think the case could be won with the right approach.

You dont want a case period bro..lawyers are very expensive...I'm on my way to being one.

blood and honor is offline New Member
    walk, pretty big order in that package

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    You dont want a case period bro..lawyers are very expensive...I'm on my way to being one.

Exactly.

It may be cheaper and easier to just get your gear from somewher else.

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Exactly.

It may be cheaper and easier to just get your gear from somewher else.
    How much should we be charging for this legal advice bro?

chris2wire is offline Member
    Its definately seized...

The question is will they simply send a seizure letter or will they actually come after you.

Personally I feel thats enough gear to cause suspicion of distribution...

Watch yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Its definately seized...

The question is will they simply send a seizure letter or will they actually come after you.

Personally I feel thats enough gear to cause suspicion of distribution...

Watch yourself.
    Its not like its a ton of gear, but who knows how customs interprets these amounts...they could think it's a lot cause they dont know schit from schit.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    How much should we be charging for this legal advice bro?
    30% sounds right dont it??

oh man this sucks, FU*k it bro im not gonna accept it regaurdless, it was pretty cheap anyways, like 450$

anybody else with a point of view or experience with the subject??

my worry is i go to the post office to pickit up and the feds spring out as soon as i sign, i dont know if they would do the controlled delivery that way, thats how i always picked it up before, but i guess it aint worth the money i think ill cut my losses and abandon it

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    did you have the package addressed under your name???

yea unfortunately

i did some research for you and found this..

Siezure Letters

By Rick Collins, J.D.
    Seizure Notices

What do you do if you’re one of the unlucky ones, and the Postal Inspector or Customs identifies an international package addressed to you as containing a controlled substance and seizes it? Maybe it leaked or smelled funny or otherwise looked suspicious. Maybe they x-rayed it, and saw the pills and ampoules. Now they have two options. They can either confiscate your package or they can deliver it under controlled circumstances in order to arrest you. If they choose to confiscate, they will let you know that they have the item by sending you a letter. This correspondence, commonly called a seizure notice or seizure letter, informs you that the feds have the package. The letter advises you of your rights and remedies to challenge the seizure and try to claim the parcel [for a sample letter, see Legal Muscle].

You can, of course, challenge the seizure. However, unless you have a lawful basis for possessing the controlled substances, such as a valid prescription, you won’t get far. In fact, your attempts to claim the package may backfire. Identifying yourself to the U.S. Attorney as the person who ordered the juice and intended to receive it could quite probably get you busted.

You can accept the confiscation and forfeiture by checking the box on the form, signing the form, and mailing it back. Or, instead, you can do nothing. The notice will generally provide that if you simply ignore it, they will proceed with administrative proceedings to forfeit the property anyway. After 20 days, you will have forfeited any interests you may have had in the parcel. You won’t get it back. Then again, you also won’t be volunteering to be busted or signing anything it might be better not to have on record. The majority of people who call me to report that their packages were seized don’t sign or return the letter, and it’s often the last they hear of it (although on rare occasions they will get a follow-up phone call for law enforcement) … until the next package. A government record is made of every seizure. In some cases, federal authorities can place a watch on your address or flag your name for future deliveries.

swole101 is offline Junior Member
    ive gotten 8 seizure letters under my name i say dont worry bro and accept it or ask your source if he requires a sig if he says no dont sign for it

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i would like to know what happens .... good luck

Daltx7 is offline New Member
    I am placing first order and have talked with a few people about ways to order. My question is, if a package is not seized but sent out for delivery, does anyone have experience with having a delivery by fed, or can I assume if its a small order, my alias will just get a seizure letter? I have been told to let it sit a few days, is this good advice or does someone have a thread to read?

DEXTER DUBOIS is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANk THe TANk
    I have an order due in the mail from Mexico, with 7 Test E's, 2 EQs, 3 Props, and 100 10mg Dbols.... i expected em a week ago and they havent come... on the USPS website it says the package has been in Customs at the airport since tuesday march 22nd, and is currently being processed. My fear is they siezed it, and now even if it comes im thinking it might be a bad idea to accept delivery. usually im not home when the mailman comes, and they leave me that pink slip to pick it up at the post office. if i get one do you think i should pick it up??? any help is appreciated bros
    I would go ahead and pick it up. Think about it...... the slip does NOT give you a specific time, you know, saying something like, 'must be picked up at 10' or whatever. They have no idea when you're coming over to pick it up. All they leave is the slip. If they leave a slip consider it luck. NOW, if they come to your door to deliver, I say do not accept.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    what would they do if someone else signed for it, they do it at my apt all the time, my roomate will get a package for something and i sign for it, i get the package. They cant take me cuz its not addressed to me and he didnt sign for it so what can they do?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    hrmm..good question
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    what would they do if someone else signed for it, they do it at my apt all the time, my roomate will get a package for something and i sign for it, i get the package. They cant take me cuz its not addressed to me and he didnt sign for it so what can they do?

anyone on this.......?

Daltx7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    This was my strategy as well, deliver to my office alias, have secretary sign as usual, let package sit all day, take home at nite or next day. I am wondering of this is usual strategy.

Sounds good to me, if its being followed they probably wont let the secretary sign on it and if they dont just bail out and take the loss man. JMO

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Just write it off as a lesson learned. I have never placed orders and seen some people loose more than what my car costs. You may pay more but i say just make a new friend in the area with a goody bag. This is ur life bro, and it will change for ever if anything is up. Ive met one person who went through it and his dad could have bought a house with the lawyer fees, and he still got probabtion.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Charged_UP
    Just write it off as a lesson learned. I have never placed orders and seen some people loose more than what my car costs. You may pay more but i say just make a new friend in the area with a goody bag. This is ur life bro, and it will change for ever if anything is up. Ive met one person who went through it and his dad could have bought a house with the lawyer fees, and he still got probabtion.
    I heard they are exraying all packages from Mexico to Usa, heard80% doesnt get threw.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    or something like that.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    80%!?!? Are you sure of this? How about from the UK? Yea if somebody else in the household accepts a package for you- then what can they possibly do, especially if the package requiress no signature?

Thread Information