Georgie is offline Member

Low dose, extended cycle

I am planning on starting a low dose 24 week cycle of test e at 250 mg/wk. Does anyone with low dose cycle experience have any advice on things that need to be done differently than a normal 12 week cycle. Will HCG be required for this length of time? I have done some searching on this topic and found a few informative posts. Can anyone point me to some good posts on this topic. Thank you.

I favor low dosages but.......

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    I am planning on starting a low dose 24 week cycle of test e at 250 mg/wk. Does anyone with low dose cycle experience have any advice on things that need to be done differently than a normal 12 week cycle. Will HCG be required for this length of time? I have done some searching on this topic and found a few informative posts. Can anyone point me to some good posts on this topic. Thank you.
    Why for 24 weeks??..More experienced users will tell you go with 500mg test e-12 weeks...Also check with BASK8ASE <-not sure on spelling..He also favors low dosages...Clomid would prolly be ok for pct for your cycle..Stay tuned for better advice....BTW I've gotten great gains on a low dose test (sust) cycle but I also was using deca with it.....

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    it all depends. i had a guy who did a low dose cycle for 6 months with test and deca and didn't need any hcg .

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    Why for 24 weeks??..More experienced users will tell you go with 500mg test e-12 weeks...Also check with BASK8ASE <-not sure on spelling..He also favors low dosages...Clomid would prolly be ok for pct for your cycle..Stay tuned for better advice....BTW I've gotten great gains on a low dose test (sust) cycle but I also was using deca with it.....
    I just want to try something different. I have done cycles like you have suggested, and now I want to see how my body will react to a lower dose but longer cycle. But since I have never done one before, I'm not sure what things I may need to do differently.

Understood........

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    I just want to try something different. I have done cycles like you have suggested, and now I want to see how my body will react to a lower dose but longer cycle. But since I have never done one before, I'm not sure what things I may need to do differently.
    I actually was thinking along that same principle but wanted to wait t'll after the traditional 12 weeker, pct then the off period...I wonder would you beable maintain, gain to what you already have or what....anyways good luck and keep us posted.......................MPA

Thread Information