beavertrap is offline Associate Member

shelf life of gear

Have 25 ml of test e and 25 ml of eq left over from my winter cycle. Don't plan to use it till winter or next spring. I am running something different for my summer cycle. It is one of the better UG gear. What is the shelf life? It will be stored in a closet safe at room temp. Also........how about HCG ? After I mix it, how long is it good for if I keep it in the refrig? Thanks for any input!

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    u'll have at least 2 years to use it. don't worry.

Thanks soo2bhuge. How bout the hcg ? I am going to being using the 5000iu per 1 ml at very small doses thru my cycle. How long is it good if kept cold?

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    mix it, put it in the syringes and put it in the fridge. i believe it lasts for 3 months that way, but i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    mix it, put it in the syringes and put it in the fridge. i believe it lasts for 3 months that way, but i could be wrong.
    Cool. Thanks for the help.

metzger66 is offline Associate Member

Out dated

My friend recently handed down a bunch of juice to me from when he used to compete. Most of it is dated from 98,99,2000. It consists of a handfull of Hex pink D-bols, EQ, Test Cyp, and Deca . What can I do with these?

Metz

Soup is offline Associate Member
    yeah that is my question also. i have access to test e but it expired Dec 2004. Has it downgraded that much that it isn't worth taking? or do I risk other sides from it expiring? obviously it has been stored properly.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Check the experiation date man. If its like a few months over the date, id use it, but a few years, aint worth the risk for me. Expiration dates are for a reason, and they are your friend. Send them birthday cards, take them to dinner, and bond with them. They will keep you safe.

Thread Information