cjduncs is offline Junior Member

Methyl 1 confusion

I'm about to start taking Methyl-1 that I have gotten from a friend. I have done all of the research and know what I need to know, but I still remained confused on one point. I am going to start taking 5mg a day for the first week, and will not increase past 10mg a day from there on out. I plan to use it for no more then 3 weeks. I am not able to get an anti-e like clomid or novladex right now, is it so important to have it on hand when I'm doing such small dosages? Getting milk thistle is no problem, but again is liver hepatoxity such an issue with a dose this small?

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    u can get clomid and nolva, just clikck on the ad at the top right. and it is important if u want to do it right.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    u can get clomid and nolva, just clikck on the ad at the top right. and it is important if u want to do it right.

Yup...

click on the banner at the top of the page!
    PCT is very important!

Methyl-1 will shut you down so you need to use clomid after the cycle to bring your test levels back up. You want to get them back up as quick as possible so you can keep the majority of your gains.
    I would go 10mg the whole way through for 3-4 weeks and yes you should take milk thistle everyday(even at a low dose). Its very toxic to the liver. Make sure that you have all your ancillaries before you start.
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 03-28-2005 at 01:53 AM.

Thread Information