Thread: help???

jbd
    jbd is offline New Member

help???

anyone heard of an equipose 300mg in a 20ml bottle
    or deca 400mg in a 20ml bottle.....and the guy tells me hes not sure of the brand but assures me its great stuff.....any opinions?
    he also claims to have sust in a 10ml bottle....is that possible, i was under the impression it only came in 1ml vials....any help appreciated.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya its probably under ground. i have the same dosage eq in the same size bottle. i believe the deca i can get also comes like that. maybe pm a mod with the lab name to see if its legit

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    What your writing really doesnt make sense.

Any amount of MG can come in any bottle, but its the mg/cc or mg/ml that matter.

Example, you are writing about a fluid thats 300mg in a 10ml bottle. It SHOULD read, 300mg/ml, 10ml bottle.

Which is it?>

jbd
    jbd is offline New Member
    i did mean per ml of course...sorry it wasnt clear...
    basically i didnt know if these were made by any company with that dosage per ml in a 20ml bottle...ill reply with more details when i get the bottles today...a friend is picking them up for me and i wont see them till he comes through...i just wanted to know if maybe that was a clue they were fake right off the bat, because i have never heard of or seen those dosages in that that size (20ml) of bottle...
    but thanks for your time big dog.

Thread Information