The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

3cc/injection okay?

Just got all the goodies together for my first cycle and I noticed that the deca 200mg vials are 2ml, and I had been assuming that they were 1ml. I will be doing 500mg sust and 400mg deca per week, split into two doses. I was told that a 2cc injection was fine, and that mixing sust and deca is actually a good idea because it dilutes the test prop and reduces local pain. Well, now I am looking at a 3cc instead of a 2cc jab twice a week. Is this okay, or does such a big volume increase risk of an abscess? Should I go with 3 injections per week instead, with one being just deca 200mg and the other two consisting of an amp of sust and 1ml deca each? Gonna do that this week, anyhow, and until I have reassurance that 3cc IM is okay. Thanks in advance!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    3cc in glute or quad is fine

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I always inject delts and I almost always use a full 3cc shot... Never had a problem yet.... I don't really see the point of injecting yourself unless the needle is filled completely... Just my opinion....

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    okay, thanks, guys. If you can stuff 3cc in your delts, I guess the same amount in glutes is no big deal.

bodyheat is offline Junior Member
    yeah 3cc in the glute is great i did it my whole last cycle. I think it will be ok in thighs in shoulders but i no a lot of people only do 2cc in the thigh or shoulder.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I think Doc Evil has shot 4cc before!! dont quote me on that tho!

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by buff87
    I always inject delts and I almost always use a full 3cc shot... Never had a problem yet.... I don't really see the point of injecting yourself unless the needle is filled completely... Just my opinion....
    Exactly, just your opinion.

What really matters here is the size of the muscle you are injecting. Do your delts have enough muscle mass to accept a 3 CC injection?

If you are concerned about it, split the injection and shoot each side, that way you are only putting 1.5 CC's in each delt.

You will be taking four (4) shots, but you can move around on all your sites. Tri's, bi's, delt's, etc.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro no flame, but this whole board is mostly about opinions and there's nothing wrong with mine... To me it's common sense as to how much you can inject a muscle group with... I mean if you are like 165lbs and just starting out then you should be able to figure out you can't be shooting a full 3cc into one delt... Maybe my opinion hit you the wrong way, but it's every bit as valid as yours....
    Plus I believe the questions was more like is it possible not should everyone do 3cc delt injections... I do have fairly thick delts and it works fine for me, it goes without saying that everyone is not the same....

Originally posted by XBiker

Exactly, just your opinion.

What really matters here is the size of the muscle you are injecting. Do your delts have enough muscle mass to accept a 3 CC injection?

If you are concerned about it, split the injection and shoot each side, that way you are only putting 1.5 CC's in each delt.

You will be taking four (4) shots, but you can move around on all your sites. Tri's, bi's, delt's, etc.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    the rule is (what rule but just the ol vet rule)2 ccs delts 3 cc s glute quad now ,also depending on the muscle size you can up it.ive hit 3 ccs in the delts and never had a problem nut,thats just me.

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    My advice is to start small and work your way up. I asked the exact same question a while back and most replies said 3cc in the delt would be a piece of cake, well guess what, I was a total writeoff for a week after trying 3cc in my delt and I am not 165lbs either, I was 240 at the time of that shot and will never do more than 2 in the delts again. I was doing 2.5 in the glutes but usually left me sore for 4 days and cant seem to even shot 1cc in my quads without walking like a dissabled person. So start out small and see what YOUR body is able to handle, not what someone else's body can handle.

Thread Information