• average not like real gear 5-10 pds tops

12 37.50%
  • all hype useless waste of money.

8 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    saluu is offline Banned

m1t is it good or is it what comes outta of the roid monkey butt

serious note i gotta know is m1t good or garbage . can you put on really 15-20 pds or is it a myth or you only put on 5 pds need opinion please thanks roid monkey.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    M1t is to steroids as

jacking of is to gettig laid by Brittany Spears

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Never used it, but you will not need it saluu. You have test c, tren , winny, set up your cycle and make sure you have stuff like nolva. You have your cardio training going right? Get your diet in check, go to the diet forum and look at the cutting guide above the threads. Set up your cycle and let us help you lay it all out with training and diet, so you can keep your roid monkey muscles and shred that roid monkey ass up of yours and loose your fat and keep your muscles and maybe even put extra muscle on to take on bdtr one on one.

saluu is offline Banned
    bdtr is in poor health right now and wish him well . i wanna know m1t all this talk about 15-20 pds and you keep everything is this hype or what down here in canada everything is legal from marijuana , coke, raping a girl in a club, smoking estcasy, drinking the old budweiser and molson canadian at the beach. We are more laid back here hell we grow pot in our houses and you gotta love those underground steroid homes here in canada . we can get m1t like candy down here but is it worth it or should salu spend the extra 20 bucks on a joint . last time i did a joint with my cousin laced with coke i was pretending to be a snake while he was pretending to be a snake charmer gotta love your dbols and m1t and the bc pot baby. salu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu the drug monkey if anyone scared such as a newbie to shoot up in the glute because he might hit a vein just visit bc safe injection sites one of our own bc drug addict will inject you and may stick something else as well up yours gotta love bc canada we have everything illegal. pot , steroids . prostistuition, we rule.salu saluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    That last post saluu was very confusing.

This was a bad post... stop the recreational drugs... they are not helping you be the best you can be... don't you want girls to dance with you instead of you watching?

swoll4589 is offline Member
    i think that you can get 15-20 lbs on M1T if its done right. Check out NSA's M1T FAQ. NSA gained 20 lbs and kept 18 on m1t 4ad cycle. He also had a very strict diet and PCT. I think roid monkey will have good results with Test Prop and M1T if he does proper PCT and eat right. Lots of banannas for roid monkey. Lots of good food. Bad food bad. So if you want try Test prop with m1t and id say roid monkey will gain 15-20 lbs and keep 10-15 lbs. Good luck roid monkey

saluu is offline Banned
    really you can gain 15 to 20 pds off of m1t so what steroid is it even with

more like primobolan or dbol , or tren , eq or test it sounds like that it is even with dbol that is crazy im gonna buy it tommorow. the monkey can never get enough roids i already have two bottles of 1 ad, winny 100 tablets, clomid 100 tabs, 60x0 20 caps, tren a 20ml and tren e 10 ml and test cyp 10ml . i wanna get more still

Saluu again, if you cannot lay out your cycle, then pm me and let me know what you have, qty, and mgs. I will lay out something for you without getting into m1t... if you have the real stuff and you are dieting/cutting why use it? let me know as meso likes saluu and meso would help saluu get cut and ripped if meso knows what saluu has and if saluu keeps cardio in the morning and lift hard at night and stops all the pot, coke, and other crap that is not good for you let meso know roid monkey ok

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    This schit is so entertaining!

saluu is offline Banned
    , i have winny 100 capsules 25 mg each, i have 20ml of of tren a by the way 100mg per ml, i have tren e 10ml vial 250 mg per ml and i have 10ml of test cypionate 250mg per ml and have 2 bottles of m1t and thinking of getting a 3rd. i am also looking to buy more tren a 100mg per ml this time 30ml . can you lay out a cycle i think it would be smart to frontload with m1t.

one more question what steroid is m1t comparable to or just as potent. i know it doesnt match tren but it seems the gains are the same as tren 15-20 pds imo

If you have all that gear i don't see why you insist on taking M1T.

saluu is offline Banned
    no but just too stock up and the thing is im not sure if it is legit the stuff or not i get via the internet it could be monkey piss.

Forget about more tren acetate, forget about another bottle of m1t. Get another bottle of test cyp. So if you get one more test cyp at 250mg/ml:
    week 1-10 test cyp 500mg, 1cc monday 1cc thursday(2cc total)
    week 3-8 tren e 375mg, 3/4cc monday 3/4cc thursday(1 1/2cc total)
    week 1-4 tren acetate 50mg ed [this will kick start your cycle]
    week 7-12 winny 50mg ed, 25mg a.m and 25mg p.m.

Do your cardio first thing in the morning before eating, work out at night and make sure you watch what you eat. Go to the diet forum. What pct do you have or anti-estrogen if you need it. Just go to AR-R in the upper right hand of your screen and order l-dex, tamoxifen (nolva), clomid(clomiphen). Tell me what you think. This should be real nice.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    saluu, you are by far the most entertaining AR member.

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    , i have winny 100 capsules 25 mg each, i have 20ml of of tren a by the way 100mg per ml, i have tren e 10ml vial 250 mg per ml and i have 10ml of test cypionate 250mg per ml and have 2 bottles of m1t and thinking of getting a 3rd. i am also looking to buy more tren a 100mg per ml this time 30ml . can you lay out a cycle i think it would be smart to frontload with m1t.

one more question what steroid is m1t comparable to or just as potent. i know it doesnt match tren but it seems the gains are the same as tren 15-20 pds imo
    dude, if you would READ nsa's faq on M1T

located at -----> http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=100595

you would learn all you want about M1T, including the fact that it's comparable to dbol

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Forget about more tren acetate, forget about another bottle of m1t. Get another bottle of test cyp. So if you get one more test cyp at 250mg/ml:
    week 1-10 test cyp 500mg, 1cc monday 1cc thursday(2cc total)
    week 3-8 tren e 375mg, 3/4cc monday 3/4cc thursday(1 1/2cc total)
    week 1-4 tren acetate 50mg ed [this will kick start your cycle]
    week 7-12 winny 50mg ed, 25mg a.m and 25mg p.m.

Do your cardio first thing in the morning before eating, work out at night and make sure you watch what you eat. Go to the diet forum. What pct do you have or anti-estrogen if you need it. Just go to AR-R in the upper right hand of your screen and order l-dex, tamoxifen(nolva), clomid(clomiphen). Tell me what you think. This should be real nice.
    I layed it all out for you... it is up to you now.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    This was a bad post... stop the recreational drugs... they are not helping you be the best you can be... don't you want girls to dance with you instead of you watching?
    ahahahahaa

I see cycleon is here....change my avatar!!!!!!!!

Seeing how is you really cant get 4ad anymore unless you already i have some i wouldnt run m1t without it unless your running it with test prop. If you have real gear then why not just use that. You could take the m1t the last 4 weeks of a test e cycle after the long ester has already kicked in. I hope im not talking above roid monkeys level. I realize that roid monkey has an exceptionaly small roid monkey brain and we have to talk to him in roid monkey language for roid monkey to understand us not roid monkeys. Listing to meso. He knows about what roid monkeys need to take to be big strong banana eating kings of the jungle roid monkeys.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    bdtr is in poor health right now and wish him well . i wanna know m1t all this talk about 15-20 pds and you keep everything is this hype or what down here in canada everything is legal from marijuana , coke, raping a girl in a club, smoking estcasy, drinking the old budweiser and molson canadian at the beach. We are more laid back here hell we grow pot in our houses and you gotta love those underground steroid homes here in canada . we can get m1t like candy down here but is it worth it or should salu spend the extra 20 bucks on a joint . last time i did a joint with my cousin laced with coke i was pretending to be a snake while he was pretending to be a snake charmer gotta love your dbols and m1t and the bc pot baby. salu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu the drug monkey if anyone scared such as a newbie to shoot up in the glute because he might hit a vein just visit bc safe injection sites one of our own bc drug addict will inject you and may stick something else as well up yours gotta love bc canada we have everything illegal. pot , steroids. prostistuition, we rule.salu saluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Yes Saluu you are a GREAT representation of a quality Canadian citizen!

Feen is offline New Member
    i hope you know "lbs" is the correct abbreviation for pounds haha.

saluu is offline Banned
    i wanna personally thank you meso for cycle help appreciate it alot you taking the time for planning out for me . your a nice guy in my books all salute meso all roid monkeys in da house lightweight meso baby.

saluu is offline Banned
    im gonna start this cycle in june get my bodyfat down a bit i plan on using m1t to cut up and preserve muslce while losing bodyfat. your cycle looks good only thing is my tren is 100mg a ml and i think 100 ed is good to go. the tren e 250 every 4 day or 500 a week is good to go. Great cycle i wanna use m1t alittle before as tren a does take a week to kick in just gonna take like 20 pills that is it. you planned out well tell u the truth my game plan was almost the same. i also wanted to throw in winny at the end as well. mesomorphisis saluu the roid monkey salutes you and i pray the best moderator bdtr gets well soon i was really saddened to hear his condition in er. get better bdtr all the roid monkeys here love you man. we love you down to earth attiutude not like most big guys think they own the world you are different and down to earth that is why we love you and hooker and his knowledge is parallel to a chemist hooker dont leave we need your knowledge .

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Can we all chip in and get this guy some lessons on grammar and writing?

saluu is offline Banned
    hey if you wanna dance money boss fight the monkey on on one since bdtr is away i think im gonna kick your ass im 6 1 250 and a roid monkey strong as hell i bench 3 plates for fun. bodybuilding is my life chances are noone is on this website more than me . So all you sallu roid monkey fans if you wanna see the penniless money boss hustla get his ass kicked by the roid monkey give me hell yeah.

money boss spell this im a roid monkey and you can suck it straight from the monkey. you dont even deserve moderator status your barely on this board. i am here 24 7 .

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Can we all chip in and get this guy some lessons on grammar and writing?
    everyone know roid monkey saluu a genius but him get flustered when saluu talk 'bout roids and him grammar go bad and all talka like dum-dum.

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member
    hoked on foniks werkd fore mee!!!
    Last edited by sol; 03-27-2005 at 01:01 AM.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    yes there is potential to gain that much with m1t. it is a steroid

1 testosterone is the same thing as dihydroboldonone, in other words boldonone version of DHT

Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    I see cycleon is here....change my avatar!!!!!!!!
    And the name... Do you actually have to put in aXe Leatherdaddy each time you log in? That would suck.

saluu is offline Banned
    so you can gain 15-20 pds of m1t and it has similar build up to equipoise i take it . that is pretty good for a prohormone i know it is a steroid . these gains are similar to test. now which steroid is it similar in terms of gains dbol . or eq or tren thanks

so you can gain 15-20 pds of m1t and it has similar build up to equipoise i take it . that is pretty good for a prohormone i know it is a steroid. these gains are similar to test. now which steroid is it similar in terms of gains dbol . or eq or tren thanks
    The gains are almost identical to DBol IMO.

Its good.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    And the name... Do you actually have to put in aXe Leatherdaddy each time you log in? That would suck.
    Yep. Sucks

Grow roid monkey grow

hey if you wanna dance money boss fight the monkey on on one since bdtr is away i think im gonna kick your ass im 6 1 250 and a roid monkey strong as hell i bench 3 plates for fun So all you sallu roid monkey fans if you wanna see the penniless money boss hustla get his ass kicked by the roid monkey give me hell yeah.
    HELL YEAH!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I got 100 bucks on the crazy roid monkey vs the money boss. I wonder what the vegas odds are!?!

I would def. pay money to see saluu fight anyone.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I put 20$ on saluu...the 'nothing to lose' attitude wins a lot of fights.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I just found a pic of saluu juicing, figured i'd make it his avatar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information