msu16366 is offline Member

British dragon 50 mg winsrtol tabs

I am planning my next cycle and I have never did winstrol before. I plan on taking
    weeks 1-13 Organon sustanon 500-750 mg week (3 shots per week) If I could get away with 2 shots a week that would be great but from what i know you need to take sustanon eod to get the most out of it.)
    week 1-4 british dragon d bol 30 mg ed
    week 1-12 british dragon EQ 300 week
    week 1-13 novadex 10mg ed

I would like to take the winstrol pills while waiting the 3 weeks since last test shot to start PCT. I have 50mg british dragon stanozol tabs.
    I also plan on taking tribulus, milk thistle, and vitamins through out cycle.
    Any advise on how much winsrtol to take appreciated. Some post i searched showed taking 50 mg everyday and others eod.
    Also should I be taking HCG ?

Last cycle I got up to 195 lbs and I am 5 ft 11. I weight the same now just not as strong, but I did keep alot of my strength. Last cycle was last summer.

DwinsChamps is offline Associate Member
    what was last summer's cycle, bro?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would run the winnt 50mg day 10-15.

oril winny needs to be takeing ed

hell_boy is offline New Member
    Im doing Omnas EOD and that works great.i used to shoot 3-4ml once a week but
    def EOd is way better.Im on similar cycle right now.Omnas EOD for 10weeks plus 30mg db ED for 4weeks then im switching to 75mg tren +100mg prop+50mg Winnie ED for 6weeks

HCG 500iu twice a week during the cycle...100-200mg clomid PCT for 3weeks
    Also have some nolva and femera on hand..

Take 50mg Winstrol a day...anything less is a waste

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    HCG 500iu twice a week during the cycle
    imho this is bad advice, you dont need hcg in this cycle at all

the 50mg daily for winnie correct, i wouldnt do anything less, also noticed 300mg eq which is too low you want to be aiming at a min or 400mg week, its not how much can u get out of what u have got, its how much do you need to make it work properly without waisting your time!

i would like u run the winnie up to pct, best to harden up and to avoid the wait in between stopping the injectables and taking pct

peace

msu16366 is offline Member
    Thanks, I was wondering why the HCG is bad advice,
    I dont think my boys ever came all the way back from last cycle, just want to be as safe as possible for next cycle.
    last cycle was 500 cyp and 500 EQ for 13/12 weeks with dbol in the beginning. Novadex 10mg ed, 20 ed during PCT,, Used 300/100/50 clomid therapy

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    hcg only mimics lh (leutenizing hormone) so yes if u use it during ur cycle then it will keep the size of ur boys healthy. However once u stop hcg you body will think it has no lh so stimulation of the testes to produce testosterone is back to square 1, so in other words, it wont aid recovery in that way, however it may help the size of ur balls recover easier

peace

Thread Information