creature is offline New Member

What should I expect from my first cycle???

Last edited by creature; 07-09-2006 at 05:11 PM.

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinksomniac
    When I start I will have just turned 22- 6'2- 195- 10% bf
    Test E 12 wks 400mg/wk

(I want to keep the doses relatively low for my first cycle.)

Open to any suggestions, thanks.

This looks similar to my first cycle, which was approximately 1 year ago. 400mg/wk is good...but at 250 mg per ml, i went ahead and did 500 mg/wk. At your weight, i would probably run 500...but it's up to you. Your gains are dependent on your diet, and your training routine. From my cycle, which was test E at 500mg, wk 1-10 and dbol 1-4, i gained about 31 lbs, but only kept about 15, the rest was fat and water. I have pretty good genetics, and can gain easily naturally. I started around 173-175ish, and ended up about 205ish. I ate all the **** time and mixed my fat and carbs. My advice to you would be to look in the diet forum, and get a good idea of your diet, and your goals. If you are just looking to blow up and not give much concern to body fat, go ahead and eat away...4k to 5k calories a day. Mix your fat and carbs, but watch your body fat go up. Eat clean, and gain clean....do light cardio to keep off excess fat...and don't forget your anti e's and pct. The rest of my advice is, be prepared to come off the cycle, mentally prepared....because you can never be TOO prepared to experience what happens when you come off....everyone is different...but my eating habits crashed...and i didn't come off the way i should have....but now that i have some experience under my belt, i am a little more aware of what happens post cycle. Do some more reading, and don't get too excited and blow everything off when you start to make some decent gains. Be safe, and be prepared.
    bm

got fina? is offline Member
    I think for your first cycle its prfect.

I still remeber my first. I took Sterris enenthate 100mg a week for 2 months. Went from 163 to 205 in that time period. Everybody is different though and 80% of your results will depend on your DIET......

Eat to meet the results your going for and the skys the limit......

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinksomniac
    When I start I will have just turned 22- 6'2- 195- 10% bf
    Test E 12 wks 400mg/wk

(I want to keep the doses relatively low for my first cycle.)

Open to any suggestions, thanks.
    Look just fine bro.

Usually, the first cycle brings the highest amount of gains. Keep you calories high and clean, train hard and rest plenty and you should see very good results. Everybody is different, but I whould estimate a good 15-20 punds of mass from this cycle.
    Also, make sure you do PCT after cycle ends.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you gains will come from you diet. if you have a good diet you can put on 20pounds and if you have a **** diet you will gain 0

Thread Information