Pafreak is offline New Member

first timer need help

Hi Guy., I really need some advice. I am 44 years olds and been working out for 25 years. I have some good size for being clean and I know what to eat and workout 4 days a week. I recently have gone through a rough divorce and loss about 25 lbs. I am right now at 170lbs. I lost some fat but a lot of muscle. I now have my head out of my ass but finding it hard to gain my size back. I have never tried any type of steroids . A friend I work out with gave me some stuff he has been taking. First is TESTON QV 200 and he said to take 1ml per week for 10 week along with a half of a OXIVET QV tablet. Now I would like to get my size back but is this right combination for a beginner? Also my hair is starting to thin out on the top do to my age. I would like to keep as much as I can and from what I read the Anadrol will make it fall out faster. Any help will be appreciated.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    i suggest u stick around for a while and learn everything u can. i guarantee that in a month u'll realize how to properly approach aas. give it some time. don't rush into things.

Pafreak is offline New Member
    Sound good. Is there any area on this board I should start reading? I all ready started with the test 200,but that it . I am getting my eating back and will be at the gym tobay. P.S. what is AAS? Thanks Tobin

Thread Information