Thread: Clen or T3???

sharry119 is offline Female Member

Clen or T3???

I started my Clen /T3 cycle yesterday but I was wondering... how do I know if my weight loss comes from Clen or T3?? How can I tell if T3 is working?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Weight loss will come from exercise and a caloric deficit.

You are looking at the drugs for the wrong reason.

Not only that, T3 utilized w/out any AAS at all (at least 400 mgs. of testosterone per week) will do a nice job of eating up your lean muscle tissue. No, clenbuterol does NOT stop this from happening.

~SC~

BDTR is offline Retired
    Eeek, i never tell woman to use t3.. very sensitive thyroids. I would use the clen , minus the t3. You'll lose muscle with the fat, in the end screwing up your metabolism. Less LBM = Slower metabolism..

Morphious is offline New Member
    you can tell if the t3 is working by taking body temp. a couple days before taking it, do this a couple of times to get your normal cor body temp. Then when your cycle starts with t3 your body temp should increase aiding in fat burning.

wranglerx04 is offline New Member

Temp

Quote Originally Posted by Morphious
    you can tell if the t3 is working by taking body temp. a couple days before taking it, do this a couple of times to get your normal cor body temp. Then when your cycle starts with t3 your body temp should increase aiding in fat burning.
    T3 is a thyroid Clen is the thermo one, if your going for increased temp its the clenbuterol you need to monitor your temp with not the T3

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by wranglerx04
    T3 is a thyroid Clen is the thermo one, if your going for increased temp its the clenbuterol you need to monitor your temp with not the T3
    You still need to monitor your RT on T3 bro.....

03636 is offline Junior Member
    The best way to monitor your with clen is simple. You will start to get the shakes when your body is at the point when clen is most usefull. Basicly no shakes take a little more till you start to feel them. On the other hand if you can't seem to handle them you probally need to take a little less untill they become more tolerable. Once you find out the amount that is most usefull by your body's signals go with that dosage. Some say two weeks on and two off. Some say two days on two days off. I personaly feel that the two weeker is best for starters, so that you can first determine what doseage is best for you. I say this because you have to slowly build up your dosage in order to determine tollerance, once you know this two days on two off may be more to your benefit. Liqid t3 is another matter completely. In order to reap the maximum benefit from this drug you must commit to a long strict schedule of administration. This is because missing a dose or miscalculating a dose could potentialy leave the user permanetly dependant upon thyroid medication. The best way to moitor t3's effectiveness is to take your body tempeture at the same time every day. T3 works by raising your bodys tempeture by about a degree. Once this is achieved the body will burn more maintenence calories. Some have put it as turning your body into a blast furnace. There is no doubt that this combo will help it's user shed lots of unwanted weight, given this process is carried out correctly. Try doing a search for T3 posts made by RED BARON will definetly help out as well.

Thread Information