xplicit is offline Member

Why do people continue to do mores cycles?

I never cycled but i am soon i hope to put on about 15-20 pounds and ill be very happy with that result. I honestly hope that this is my first and only cycle im not guareenting anything but i am hoping. I mean how big could you possibly get,dont you guys hit your peak after juicing 5 -6 times ?? Why continue to do it ?
    Is it the feeling you get when you juice or is it muslce quicker. We have more knowledge then ever before of what where putting into our bodies shoulndt we be doing less and safer cycles??? Im not knocking on anyone who has done mutliple cycles im just trying to find out why it happnes as i want to avoid being addicted to taking gear cause its almsot law that too much of anything always turns out to be not healthy or good for you.

GOTTA BE ALOT OF REASONS.........

...alot of people probaly do it wrong to begin with....orals only, no clomid, wrong diet, low protein and bunk gear. then they look for information on how to do it right... people may wanna add size 1st, build some solid mass and then cut. everyone has reasons but 1 things for sure "I ONLY WANNA DO 1 CYCLE"...riiiiiiiiiiight!!!!

haha well i said im hoping so to do only one. I have good will power i quit smoking when i had to and i have stopped drinking for extender periods of time so i know i can prevent my self from getting addcited to tsomething

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    after my 1st cycle il be dieing to do my 2nd cycle............the only time il probably give up juice when i have some kind of organ damage

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Re: GOTTA BE ALOT OF REASONS.........

Originally posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ...alot of people probaly do it wrong to begin with....orals only, no clomid, wrong diet, low protein and bunk gear. then they look for information on how to do it right... people may wanna add size 1st, build some solid mass and then cut. everyone has reasons but 1 things for sure "I ONLY WANNA DO 1 CYCLE"...riiiiiiiiiiight!!!!
    Man that sounds like me,Last year I did a cylce which I really dont count as a cycle.I did dbol for 6 weeks 25 mgs a day and didnt have nolovedex's but I didnt stack it with nothing cause I didnt do rsearch like I shouldve but Ive learned a lot since and will be doing a kickass cycle very veryvery soon.This cycle to me will be considered my first since I will be doing it right.

MindBomb is offline Member
    after my 1st cycle il be dieing to do my 2nd cycle............the only time il probably give up juice when i have some kind of organ damage
    Doofy this is a wrong attitude to carry doing your roids.

Why do more than one cycle? It has to dso with how you feel when you are training on juice. If you are able to press X amount of weights at X number of sets and reps on gear, and all of a sudden cannot do it while off, it jacks with your mind. Also, the appearance of your body, in your mind, seems smaller when off. Even if the losses are minimal, it blows up in your mind. These are the reasons I do it.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    everyone says they will just do one to get that 20lbs or whatever, but then you want more or better build etc.... just watch the mentality, drugs don't make you big, diet, training, rest are more important, when all those things are in order and you have reach what you feel is your max, then it's time to juice, i see SOOOO many ppl in gym on cycle they train hard, eat etc.. come off and stop everything, it because they never learned how to do it natural 1st.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    <(SMACKS HIMSELF)> fine il do one

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well
    first off, this is why they call it a CYCLE. you go 'on', make your gains, and come off. the most important part of your cycle(assuming you did the cycle right to begin with) is the time AFTER. post cycle supplementation, along with rest, training and diet should enable you to keep most of what youve built, especially if its your 1st one. however, like posted above, no matter how well you do the post cycle regimen,eventually cycle strength will fade and some muscle mass inevitably lost. hence the next go at the juice. you tend to miss that feeling of well being, and the muscle and strength gains of while you were on. also, if this cycle dosent get you to the specific point you were planning on, you can go again to get you there, eventually. with all of the information available on this and other boards, theres no reason to do a "bad" cycle. do them right, and you may not have to do as many, and the gains and other benefits of cycling will be enhanced.

peace bb79

GoTGunS? is offline Junior Member
    wait! just wait! As long as you have a positive experience you will be planning your next before you're done your first, trust me.

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    2 cycles under my belt already got gear for 3rd cant wait its just the need 2 get bigger for me.But it all depends on the person and what their goals are,

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    it's like a tattoo.....it's hard to get just one. we're always trying to get bigger faster and stronger. we're never happy

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Every drug affects you differently. And steroids , believe it or not, is a drug

It's effects are both physical and psychological, and until you actually do a cycle, you can't really understand it's real power over you. It's all about doing it first, then seeing how your body has reacted. Some may never want to do another cycle, some may want to do a cycle every year, it all depends on the person. I've never done juice before, but I will soon, and I'm pretty sure that once I do my first cycle, I will want to do more in the future.

But who knows, could turn out to be different!

If you do it right and keep most of your gains then it comes to the point do you really need another cycle. I mean in terms of size how big can u get if say u do 3 cycles and put on 15 pounds each time thats 45 pounds why more isnt 45 good enought anymore will make u look unporptioned and too big for your body
    im figuring your doing it casue it brings down ur self esteem to the point where u say hey im not big so and so is bigger working out regualr is so hard and tiem consuming why am i going to work hard when i can just cycle for a few months and gain. So i think if i can battly the mental aspect of juicing i can fight the addiction of wanting more. I guess im going to wait and see how it turns out for me but im just tryin to understand why guys continue to juice when there already jacked from past cycles

doofy u been on a month and have almost 1,000 posts your an animal they have to give you a new title then that senior member.
    Can we give him a new title ? lol

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Well I said I was only going to do 1 cycle, initially to experiment with it...see what it was all about. After feeling the intense pumps and watching myself grow in a little amount of time...I instantly became addicted. Getting stronger and stronger every workout. The feeling of "being on" is addicting. You wont ever feel the same being natural. Mentally you feel powerful, like nothing can touch you.

NightOp is offline Member
    good question. being that i've never done a cycle, Im inclined to say "only one cycle to get those 20 keepable pounds"... well, if i do juice (in the future a few years from now that is), hopefully I will just be able to do that one cycle. I'm too paranoid about safety and the fact that people will be sure to catch on after two mass cycles, so therefore I will prolly only be doing a weak primo cycle with some low test, maybe I'll put on 15 pounds, thats really all I want. I also know that if I reach my potential with juice then working out will lose its fun because the small gradual gains will slow and cease to mean so much (do to me being natural...).

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    ya reason why i want to do a cycle so i can just push my body even farther then supposed too. I need little extra for gains i need i will probably be doing 2 cylces a years. Maybe 3.

I dont know i see people in gyms magazines clubs etc that are huge and contunie to juice. Why i dont know i knows kids who huge in the gym do juice why ? When you get so high to the point where u dont need to juice work out natural i mean the journy is really half the fun you got to save some work to be done. If you juice 10 times i feel its not jsut a boost or some much needed help but people are being lazy and taking the easy way out, is that what working out is about ????? especilally when there huge already it dont make sense i hope i think liek this when im done wit a cycle cause i dont want to contradite myself. I think AS MUCH AS SOME OF THE VETS AND SENIOR MEMBERS SAY TO YOUNG PEOPLE WAIT TO TAKE STERODIS I THINK THEY SHOULD BE TELLING OLDER GEAR VETS TO STOP TAKING STEROIDS .

sorry i got cut off
    but to continue the way peopel look at some kids and thing he isnt maturty enought and his body isnt ready it still has more growing well then people shold tell vet gear users that ur not beign maturte wit he cycle that ur body has too much and that its time to go back to working at it natural or ur going to hurt your self. I dont mean to insult anyone who has taken a number of cycles im just tryign to look out the same way people dont intend to insult younger members for doign gear but just guide them help them out cause it seems to be ok for older mutli time cycle users to keep putting stuff i nthere body maybe theres other ways and we can help ? its just a though not meant to offend anyone

Thread Information