Gilster is offline Member

I Start This Cycle In 3 Days

I think I may have changed this cycle more than any other ever done, lol, but I have finalized it and will start it on Sunday April 7th.

I got the final go ahead tweak from the man who wrote my first cycle for me and is one of the smartest bros anywhere. This person is Mike our GOD at AR, and he only made small adjustments. BG21, Fatarms, Kizer, Shot, Superfrk, geardup, and many other vets have given me input on this cycle. If I missed someone please feel free to take the credit that you deserve.

Thank you to all the bros who helped, and thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions. I have learned more than I ever thought I would, and I did it with your help.

I have put almost a year of research, while at the same time busting my ass in the gym, and spent a lot of $$ into this cycle, so here it is.

Week 1-21 GH 18 IU/w, 5 on 2 off...still need 2 kits, arrrggh!
    Week 1-21 Arimidex varied at .5 to 1mg/d. 1mg/d while front loading test.
    Week 1-12 EQ 600mg/w
    Week 1-6 Dbol (thai pinks) 50mg/d
    Week 1-2 Enanthate 1360mg/w
    Week 3-4 Enanthate 1040mg/w
    Week 3-10 Tren 80mg/d
    Week 5-18 Propionate 100mg/d
    Week 19-21 Clomid, the usuall way, 300, 100, 50

I will be taking 2 daily injects for the whole 10 weeks I am on tren. I will be injecting 17cc's a week during that 10 week tren period.

Wish me luck and give me any input or ask any questions you wish. I have an answer for why and when I am doing EVERYTHING in this cycle.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    trying to put on a little bit of mass eh? holy shit thats a biggie!!! please post this in the member's cycle results bro i would really like to see the progress of this cycle. i mean week by week. pics and all that.

1. what is the reasoning of the prop at week 5-18?
    2. is that you in your avatar there?

1. To optimize the effects of the GH with higher test levels all the way throughout the GH use. This is the same reason I am usin the arimidex from week 1-21. THis will give me a higher test to estro ratio all the way through the GH use. Also it was not my idea. This was one of the little tweaks that Mike gave me to make this cycle better. It was his idea to front load enanthate instead of using prop for weeks 1-14. It made sense when I analized it, and like everything else Mike says, it made sense too.

2. Yes, that is me. I have before and after pics posted here. It is in the members pics section. It is a very impressive change. I have gone from 60%+ BF to 17% BF in that time, and in that pic. I am currently at 16% BF after a DNP cycle, and I am 6'2" and 254 now. I was at 270 and 17.5% BF in the pic. I used to weigh 347 lbs about a year and a half ago.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    you should beable to put on 5-10 pounds, and drop bf by about 1%

one of the most impressive cycles I've seen in a while...
    we want lots of pics of progress and a nice journal of results.
    this will turn you into a different person!!

good luck!

Dizzy is offline Banned
    well i looked at your pictures and all i can say is...wow that was an impressive change bro.

i figured all the logic of that cycle was in the hgh.

well...are you going to keep everyone posted with your results in the member's cycle section. i certainly hope so.

I just purchased a brand new shiney digital cam...lol...I will post pics and stats regularly on my progress during the cycle in the cycle results forum. AR is my first home and I try and share here whenever possible.

Thanks for the words bros. Like I said, I put 1 year of research into this cycle and prepared my body with 2 other light cycles. I am ready to roll with this bad boy badass cycle. I feel I should give it a name or something..lol...I'll keep you guys tuned in.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro that's one hell of a bulker lol.
    Looks like everything is in check.
    GoodLuck,

M

Lil D is offline Junior Member
    Good luck and cannot wait to see the results after cycle.

A pic of all the gear I will use

Take a look at what all the gear looks like. I was getting my stuff ready for Sunday and just thought it was a beautiful picture. I just had to share.

And another of the same.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    HOLY SHIT FIRE GILMYSTER!!!!

is that chinese prop, tren , and eq?

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    yummy yummy, I like that.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    that is one of the most beautiful pics ive ever seen-i'm getting misty eyed
    it should be hanging on a art museium(?)wall somewhere
    GREAT CYCLE cant wait to see pics

wht enanthe only 4 weeks

xplicit is offline Member
    Good luck i definity want to see the weekly progress pics. Just one question if you dont mind me asking how much is all that costing you lol that is the biggest cycle i seen on these boards in my short time being here. Its got to be over a grand.

Lets get a price is right (tv show)going
    my guess
    1495 lol

Only the Eq is chinese, and I have 8 more bottles like these leftover. Don't even ask me for any bros they are all MINE, MINE, MINE. The fina is homemade and so is the prop.

The enanthate is just to front load and get my test levels up. It was actually the one big change that Mike made to my cycle. I understod why he told me to do this right away. I will be on dbol so I don't nee the jumo start at the begining with the prop. This way my test levels will stay higher longer before they taper.

I almost busted a nut when I was taking these pics...lol...I am glad I am not the only one who thinks this is just a beautiful pic, and that it should be in a museum or something...lol

The scary part of this is that I will put all those oils in my body for this cycle. Every drop will be injected. Also there will be at least 2 or 3 more GH kits to add to this.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Lets get a price is right (tv show)going
    dude that would be close to the gh alone. more like 3 grand?????

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Gilster
    The fina is homemade and so is the prop.
    did you convert synovex to make the prop?

You would be surprised that it is not as much as you think. It will come out to around $2000 after I get 2 more GH kits. I have a few friends that I made trades with and did favors for, for a lot of this stuff. I got the tren , prop, enanthate , dbol and EQ, for a song. You won't even believe what I paid for them. You guys wouldn't believe it anyway...lol...Remember I still have 80cc's of the EQ leftover...

It would have been a lot less if the USPS had not lost my priority letter, with signature confirmation, holding the money for 2 GH kits....arrrrrrggghh!.... It was the first time I have ever lost money on a transaction. I have never been scammed, just screwed by the USPS.

The expensive part of this cycle is the GH, and the arimidex . Those 2 items will eventually come out to around $1800 all by themselves. Had I not lost the money to the bastards at USPS It would have come out to $1200 more or less. I have taken a year to accumilate this stuf so it wasn't like I droped all this at one time. I planned way ahead for this cycle

Talking

Originally posted by Dizzy
    did you convert synovex to make the prop?
    Nope from a chemist friend who made it from powder...Don't even ask me who he only did it for me as a favor...lol...

Dizzy is offline Banned
    dude all i can say is good luck. be careful bro. you might want to get one of those life alert thingies just in case.

I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I Start This Cycle In 3 Days-ive-fallen.jpg  

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    that's awsome.... i'm LMAO... good luck!!!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude, this is a very bad idea, your 100 years old, all that shit your gonna take will KILL YOU!!!

Funny bro. I see you looked at my profile. I want to just say that I am 38 and 254 lbs now instead of 284 lbs, like my profile says.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Where is the Gilster??

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    updates updates! bump for updates!

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    bump for weekly news!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information