kenwoj82 is offline Junior Member

Trouble finding?

Im having trouble lately finding gear that is inexpensive, im tired of all these gym prices!!! any help

AVAGO is offline Member

Ravi is offline Junior Member
    Yeah try the Police Station. Read the rules bro no asking for sources.

how legit is it?

sorry man

Ravi is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenwoj82
    how legit is it?

LMFAO

locutus is offline Associate Member

Me too

I would love to get some info on this too. Still planning for my first cycle and i have no idea how to find a source thats fair in price and that wont take my money and run.

i didnt know the rules...it was just curiousity

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    ignore all PMs about sources you are about to get they will all be scammers

righton is offline Senior Member
    Just wait for all the pm's your going to get and you'll have a pick on who'll scam your coin but at least you won't ask for a source again!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro you should know by now you can not post this question.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenwoj82
    how legit is it?

whoa, talking about being slammed for stupidity

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by locutus
    I would love to get some info on this too. Still planning for my first cycle and i have no idea how to find a source thats fair in price and that wont take my money and run.
    WTF read the rules u2

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    haha that some funny $hit!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You can go ahead and delete this thread now.

AVAGO is offline Member
    I dunno i think some ppl learned

locutus is offline Associate Member

Newbie Logic

I don’t think ken was looking for a name of a source on here but more of an idea of how to go about finding others. At least that was what I had wondered after seeing his post. The only knowledge I have on finding a source for myself is what I have read on here. Some of it is pretty scary, which is probably a good think for new people. Everything from "hey bro I've gotten 7 seizure notices from the post office so far" to "it’s been over a month and I haven’t gotten my gear from my supplier, do you think he scammed me?" New people on here are not always asking for a name or for a way around the rules. Many times they just want to get other ideas on how to go about their task. That’s why this board is so important. The experiences that veterans and established members have to share is the only thing that is preparing me to make an informed decision on this stuff. I for one don’t want to order something off a website and lose my money. I also don’t want to walk up to some meathead at the gym that’s got acne all over his body and is lifting 3 times his body weight to ask him where he gets his gear. If there is a better “approach” way to getting gear, I for one would like to learn about it from someone on here. Whether you want to share the information with the newbie’s is of course up to you experienced members. So far, I have gotten a lot of info in a pretty short amount of time thanks to a few real good bros on here. But occasionally I have found that it’s easier for some people to just spout "read the rules" and be heard by everyone else instead of actually listening to the question and deciding whether or not to offer real life experience.
    Just a thought from a newbie that reads this site all day and all nite. Not intended for anyone specific

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by locutus
    I don’t think ken was looking for a name of a source on here but more of an idea of how to go about finding others. At least that was what I had wondered after seeing his post. The only knowledge I have on finding a source for myself is what I have read on here. Some of it is pretty scary, which is probably a good think for new people. Everything from "hey bro I've gotten 7 seizure notices from the post office so far" to "it’s been over a month and I haven’t gotten my gear from my supplier, do you think he scammed me?" New people on here are not always asking for a name or for a way around the rules. Many times they just want to get other ideas on how to go about their task. That’s why this board is so important. The experiences that veterans and established members have to share is the only thing that is preparing me to make an informed decision on this stuff. I for one don’t want to order something off a website and lose my money. I also don’t want to walk up to some meathead at the gym that’s got acne all over his body and is lifting 3 times his body weight to ask him where he gets his gear. If there is a better “approach” way to getting gear, I for one would like to learn about it from someone on here. Whether you want to share the information with the newbie’s is of course up to you experienced members. So far, I have gotten a lot of info in a pretty short amount of time thanks to a few real good bros on here. But occasionally I have found that it’s easier for some people to just spout "read the rules" and be heard by everyone else instead of actually listening to the question and deciding whether or not to offer real life experience.
    Just a thought from a newbie that reads this site all day and all nite. Not intended for anyone specific

Dont be a stranger.Stick around a while and good things should come your way,but you should never post on an open board that you are looking for a source.Not only is it against the rules here,but you are setting yourself up to be scammed.
    Last edited by jbol; 03-28-2005 at 01:01 PM.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    The reason people tell you to read the rules and don't bother to say anything else is because when you sign up you are supposed to read the rules, and if you had done that we wouldn't have this post.

Thread Information