wguttrid is offline Junior Member

Sus Injection Schedule ?'s

Hello,

Just a question related to Sus injections, beings that the week has seven days would it still be ok to inject Sus E3D and then alternate E4D to keep the injections on the same day

Eg.)
    Monday 250mg
    Thursday 250mg....and repeat again on Monday and Thursday next week.

If you are off by one day will it make a big difference, just wondering because would prefer to keep an easy schedule like Monday and Thursday. Doing this under the radar of family and these days work the best for me to get time to myself.

Thanks again.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Sustanon should be shot every other day to keep blood levels stable as possible... if you wait any longer, you risk a greater chance of side effects.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    try not to think so much. sust will need to be shoot eod if you would like to take advantage of the prop.

How about Mon-Wed-Fri each week, divide 500mg by 3? Is this close enough to EOD?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    EOD is best for keeping your blood levels more stable, that is not saying you wont have gains shooting M-W-F, it would just be better to shoot EOD.

Just wanted to add, I am going into my 4th week of 250mg Sus and 400mg Deca a week. I just jumped on a scale and I have put on 16lbs so far. Belive some of this must be water because my face looks fuller then normal and also maybe some fat but not sure because my cothes feel looser on my waste. Anyhow feel real good and looking forward to this week!

Has I have hinted above going to increase my Sus to 500mg a week and continue this until my 10 week cycle is done.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    MWF is better then twice a week

juicebag1987 is offline New Member

Talking prop

i have a similar question. i am on a cycle of sust 250 and test prop 250. I've taken cycles before of sust where i only took it once a week, and i felt fine, no side effects, and great gains. I'm only taking it once a week, but am stacking it with test prop 250 EOD. My question is what should i take ater i'm done with the cycle to prevent my system from shutting down, because it is a lot of test i am intaking. Do i have to take anything? what should i do?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    PCT, theres an entire forum dedicated to this topic. Your blood levels are fluctuating so much that I would say you could get better gains from every other day injections or AT LEAST twice per week shots.

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    im running 500mg 2 times a week... mon and thurs

Thread Information