tonetanks is offline New Member

Injection question

I curreently have 1" needles at 22 gauge. I've started Deca and after three injections there isnt any soreness or intial discomfort. Should I be a little worried about that because maybe the needle is to short. My last cycle was just sustenon 250 with 1" 3/4 inch needles and there was always disomfort and soreness after each shot. So I was under the impression that with no pain its not fully working, or reaching the muscle.. So should i hit the shoulder or am I fine otherwise?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    the amount of pain a shot leaves you in has absolutely no correlation to the legitimacy of the compound. I use 1" pins for all my injections.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    1 inch would be fine for shoulder, if you don't have a lot of bf, it could be ok in the glute also. You don't have to get sore to make sure you have done it right.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    1 inch is good for quads also. I personally would not use 22 guage to inject. Draw out with a 20 or 22 and shoot with a 23 or 25. Ilike 25's. They lessen scar tissue build up and force you to inject slowly. Symatech is right about the pain questions.

tonetanks is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    1 inch would be fine for shoulder, if you don't have a lot of bf, it could be ok in the glute also. You don't have to get sore to make sure you have done it right.

If there is more bf and the juice is injected in the glute with some bf would that pose a prob?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah it could. If you think you have too much bf on the glutes then just get some 1.5" pins for them.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Dude the only thing that is going to happen if you inject into a layer of fat is it will take more time to absorb into the bloodstream. Remember the goal is getting it to the bloodstream.

Don't worry about it. It will be ok. I use BD 25g1 pins and I hit the muscle everytime. I know it sounds sick but if you go in real slow you can feel where the fat ends and muscle starts. It gets harder to push in when you hit the muscle. I know I know I'm a sick focker.

Thread Information