Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Thumbs down It's shit like this that makes me not even want to be a part of these boards.

Ok , get this shit. I have receiving massive PMs lately, which is all fantastic, I love to help anyone. But one person, you know who you are. . .you took this shit a little to far.

He starts PMing me asking me questions about his cycle and such. . .you know , the usual questions, what brands and blah blah blah. I was MORE than happy to help him in any ADVICE he/she needed. If I can't help, I will be sure to tell you who can. So anyway, this guy PMs me one day and says that he got some sust and dbol and started taking it before he even had a cycle planned out. No anti-e's, no clomid, no liver protectants....no NOTHING! So this guy PMs me and says "Hey bro, I think I am feeling gyno symptoms. . .and I don't have any nolva, can you hook me up?"
    Just cuz I have a million posts, does that make me a source?! WTF?!?! I told him "bro, you need to get everything before your cycle, so you don't have to worry about this". So, anyway, needless to say, it's been Spring Break, and due to other reasons that I do not wish to discuss, I have been away from the board. So, I get back on tonight and I have like 10 PMs from this guy...saying, so are you gonna hook me up....can I get some stuff?? I basically zoomed through them all, besides the last one. . . where he fucking calls me a jerk for not hooking him up! Fuck you asshole! I am not here to hook anyone fucking up, so don't come bitching to me when your lazy ass decided to only get "the juice" without getting what you really need which is nolva, clomid, ALA, multi's and all those other goodies. I am not going to name his name, and I don't want to, as I don't want to ruin his rep around here, as he seems to be a decent guy otherwise. Anywho, if this thread belongs in the General Forum, please move it. . if not, whatever. I'm not going to be on the boards a lot anymore, too much bullshit for me. And it fucking sucks, cuz there are so many people here who I consider friends, a couple asshole's can just change my mind about this whole AAS scene. I will be answering PMs, so feel free to keep PMing me with any questions you may have. All the mods, PT, vets...you know who you are, guys who I can bullshit with, you know. . .Anyway, sorry for this long rant, but I have been receiving PMs asking me where I have been, so there it is. I'm out. See ya round guys.

gymnut4u is offline Member
    I hate to hear good peeps leaveing ,papa ,some people just are assholes ,and need to grow up !!!! hope to see you around !!!!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    PaPa,

Just remember, for every asshole that gives you grief, there are a hundred of us out there that silently appreciate your advice. Don't let teh bastards get you down! F**k them and remember you got a lot of friends--more than you probably know!

I have never contacted you directly, but I got you on my buddy list 'cuz I like your advice and periodically check your posts for any new 'Pearls Of Wisdom.'

McBain is offline Member
    I agree with Ajax, I don't post much, because I usually don't have much to offer in terms of info people don't already know so I mainly just read. I'm sure lots of people are like me, mostly reading, and I just want to say without people like you papa, posting info and helping others selflessly there would be a lot more people fucking themselves up with AAS. You gotta do what you gotta do, but just wanted to let you, and all the other bro's who are on here every day trying to help people out that even though people aren't always vocal about how appreciative they are of your help, trust me they are. I'm sure some people, probably myself included, even take it for granted at times. Thanks

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    PaPaPumP , I think I speak for everymember on the board when I say that U have been among the most helpful and most insightful members.....Its just a shame to have idoits like the one U describe on the board, when we really need more memebers like you. -- Pls don't leave the board because of some imature asshole, thats hasn't learned enough to grow up.

Even though I have never contacted you directly, Your posts have answered some of my most trivial questions. You are an assest to say the least... Peace Bro

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    what everyone else says!

Iv not been a member here long, although i was reading here for quite a few months before i joined up. Im not a member of any other boards because im not too impressed with much that goes on there.
    Iv read many of your posts and you have answered questions for me which i had never even considered before, so before you really do leave listen up...

This board is made "The Best" because of the people who post on it. Lots of guys (and gals) come here because they know they wont get flamed, they know they will get a sensible answer and they know that they will find humour and that people actually care.

thats pretty wild when you think about it!

please bro, have a re-think! if you leave you are depriving this board of a valued member all becuase of some asshole. i can well see how such behaviour would piss you off (jees id be frothing about it!) but dont vanish because of this!

if you leave you lessen the board by your absense.

Peace Bro

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

I'll add my 2¢ as well....

Papa,

Please don't leave because of what one a-hole has done. Ignore the basta*d. I know that's hard but I believe there is a function on the board that allows you to do such a thing.

Papa, you have to do what you think is best, but for one jerk to send you off the board and deprive you of the fun you have had on this board, and for us to lose your valuable contributions would be a shame.

All my best to you my brother, keep on fighting with the iron and working hard.

peace

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Cant you block his pms...Or as the rest say dont leave us because of one idiot.....

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    It wasn't me

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    PapaPump is one of the really good bros! I PM'd him once or twice and this guy comes up aces!
    Mods & Vets don't let us lose a guy of this calibur!

MJ

4plates is offline Banned
    hey papa,just delete pms from people you dont know.i get 10 PMs a day just like that.if its from someone whos name i never heard of i delete it,because i already know what it says.
    by the way ,havent heard much from you,hope everything is good.

senor_gato is offline Junior Member
    Hells no!!!! Papa, you can't just leave because of some PMs from one or acoupe of a-holes. Dude, do like 4plates, delete those puppies or just put on the ignore list like I did to D00fy. j/k

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    PPP, if you leave, I am driving over to where you live and giving you a wedgie bro. I'm not kidding, I'll do it.

Come on bro, we are too good of friends for me to let you leave this board. Put the guy on your ignore list and to you, he will cease to exist on AR to you.

To the guy that did this, show some fucking respect. Don't blame other people for your lack of maturity because you did not prepare beforehand.

Gear101 is offline Member
    PPP i feel your pain.. not to long ago i get an e mail from a guy that goes bla b la bla and then he tells my that a buddie of mine told him to mail me to get a source... i'm reading this and think BShit.. there is no way that this guy would have told you to mail me for a source... i think you did the best thing by posting this.. it will hopefully teach all the other newbies not to pm or email peolpe out of the blue to get a source....

but don't let this one guy run your live and quit what you like.. do what i did pm him back and tell him your a cop.. lol lol they never email back after that.. and put him on ignore...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Kaz

This board is made "The Best" because of the people who post on it. Lots of guys (and gals) come here because they know they wont get flamed, they know they will get a sensible answer and they know that they will find humour and that people actually care.

please bro, have a re-think! if you leave you are depriving this board of a valued member all becuase of some asshole. i can well see how such behaviour would piss you off (jees id be frothing about it!) but dont vanish because of this!

if you leave you lessen the board by your absense.

Peace Bro
    i second this point of view wholeheartedly, and i would also like to add my .02,(even though you hate when people do that). and i will put this as plainly as possible. if you go we lose a valuable and respected member, as well as a veritable fountain of knowledge. these other brothers, who arent as knowledgable as you, need you for just the reason you are leaving.........to help. if you can save just one brother from hurting himself, the way this guy is going to do, then your mission on this board is accomplished. we need you bro............stay.

btw- who the hell is gonna make us laugh until we cry the way you do bro?

peace bb79

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by PTbyJason
    PPP, if you leave, I am driving over to where you live and giving you a wedgie bro. I'm not kidding, I'll do it.
    ....I'll drive....I know where he lives.

To the guy who did it, and I know who you are too.....that's just disrespect. You're like that little mosquito that won't go away and wants to keep trying to bite. Next thing you know...BAM ! you're squished and no longer exist......

MindBomb is offline Member
    Papa I know exactly how you feel. People pm asking for the weirdest shit. I usually just ignore them if it is something I feel that is not worthy of attention, as this situation was for you. Your knowledge is needed by many of good bros here.

It wasn't me
    You were the first person that came to mind lol

Don't go anywhere. This is good board with many of good bros....By the way papa, can you hook me up?

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Papa,

I just wanted to add my .02 like some of the other bros that came out to show support for ya. Your posts always have great information and are very helpful. Just keep doing what you are doing and don't let one person drive you away, because there are a lot of us that need your help and want to hear your idea's!!

Thanks,
    CC

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    I agree with jason, put that F*&k head on your ignore list and keep on keeping on. I have had some personal contact with you and you went out of your way to get me the answers I needed. You are a great asset to the board!!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    key....can you swing over to NY and pick me up?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Pappa, I feel you pain bro, I have the exact same thing happening to me. I put up a post about it the other day. All these newbies, coming here and asking for sources and can "I hook them up", I mean do they expects guys like me to "Hook them up"?
    I just get to the point where i don't answer stupid Pm's. I had one guy directly ask me via email to help him buy some clomid and nolv. Of course, I never even gave him the time of day and hit the "delete" button without even reading past the second sentance of his email. I know exactly what you are talkiing about brutha, you try to help folks out and they try to walk all over ya. As the ole saying goes" Give them an inch and they take a mile". Don't leave us bro, Pappa, you have helped me out alot with your advice, and knowledge, it would be a shame for a good AR member to leave because of some guys who don't and won't read the rules.
    maybe some of "the upper powers", can start banning members directly asking for sources to anyone but a Mod or a Vet? Hell I dont' know I am just making a suggestion. I mean everyone needs help, but some folks just take that the wrong way. hang in there bro. there can't be an AR board without da "big pappa"...

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    PPP ignore the punk its that simple he,s the jerk for doing what he has and what he does.

For the person who wrote that show some respect and read this really careful I,ll type it in caps for you

NOBODY HAS TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING OFF THIS BOARD,NOBODY OWES YOU JACK,THE ADVICE OFFERED HERE IS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE RESPECT,DIGNITY AND SOME SELF PRIDE STOP BEING A PRICK AND RESPECT THE BOARD AND ITS MEMBERS

As for you PPP you leave and I,ll fly over to where you live and haul you ass back on the board !!

jetskidude is offline New Member

time to practice what you've preached!

okay bro. remember just a short time ago you gave me some advice when i was pissed with ...? (not his real name) lol

you are far too valuable to this board. i'm with PTbyJason... you give up and we'll both be over to give you a wedgie.

peace

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I wonder who this mystery person is. reveal yourself and apologize, then re-sign up under a differnet name just so you can show some respect to PPP!!!

ps: anyone that signs up should have to take a mini-quiz on the rules to get access to post!!
    Last edited by Iron horse; 03-20-2002 at 08:14 AM.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    to rookies. go to search engines and search! you dont need a freakin source for those drugs!

Nico is offline Associate Member
    PPP. Bro I see what you are feeling. Maybe taking some time off would help, but please dont leave us. We all are family here. Just like any big family, there is always that sellect few assholes. But you are one of the members that we realy look up to. when I see your name I always take the time to read what you have to say. You are one of the most knowledgeable people on this board and loosing you would will, IMO hurt us. we need you to guide us through our cycles and even as a friend. Even though the majority of the people in here dont know you personaly(like me)
    we do appreciate you. Please dont leave.......

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been wondering where the big pimp has been. You can't leave bro. Seriously everyone has been wondering where your at. See how much your missed already. The board will be seriously lacking if you go. Come on PPP f@#! this shit. You know better than to let this crap get to you.

hammerhead is offline Member
    In all honesty i'm suprised the vets here don't get more harassment than they do. I'm sure there are lots of younger folks who use this board and others like it to find sources. I've never been PMd for a source and that kinda surprises me (although that is GOOD).

That's the one thing that will fuck up this board is people trying to abuse the kindness. I don't blame you for the flames Pump i'd tell him to go blow somebody too.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by D00fy
    It wasn't me
    LMFAO at D00fy....nice one bro...your a good kid After the amount of research you have done, there's NO WAY you would start your cycle without everything...we are all aware that you know better than that.

Trips...WTF!!! You are NOT gonna leave me hanging dogg. Remember...I know what school you go to and what kind of vehicle you drive. I'll get a plane ticket, walk around campus screaming your name (unless Scitt Stiener attends the same university, you will be the only one with that name) and I'll find every vehicle that matches the description you gave me and I'll wait beside them until the owner shows up. Then, I'm going to your apartment with you getting you drunk and forcing you to post!!

Seriously brother...you've been around to too long and contributed WAY too much to the proliferation of this board to leave because of some inconsiderate fuck. You are one of the original 6P Posse...and although PA is overseas and Partyboy has been swamped....we will ride again. But we can't do it without you man. Stay cool and above all else...stay in touch!

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    There are a very high number of newbies on this board.

If you look at the posts, do you recognize many of the people that are posting?

PP, you're a good bro and we all know that. I get a lot of the same PM's about this and that.

That's what the delete key is there for.

Methuselah is offline Member
    The assumption on the board is that people are here to learn and bring their own juice to the table. PPP, I feel your pain too.

Maybe we should have a junior member forum and only give them browse rights to the other forums and prevent them from pm'ing members who are senior to them until they become a senior member themselves. That would sure prevent most of what's been going on around here lately. This board was really cool when I first joined. It has gone down hill quick since March to the point the the vets don't even post anymore. There are to many junior members doing stupid things. Must be because of spring break or something. But I don't like what has been going on lately. Source posts, stupid bogus stories, flaming, pm's asking for hookups, the D00fy chronicles, etc...

MODS, it's time to take back control of the board to make it what it once was.

OAKFAN is offline New Member
    Hey pump,

F**K this guy. Let him get some big ol titties, put on a dress, and work the streets as someone's HO. Don't let this guy (or any others for that matter) take you away from here. This is one of the only boards where peaple don't just flame the hell out of you...even if you ask a stupid question from time to time (like myself). I read alot of your threads and know you are valued here. So please don't leave.

Respectfully,

OAK

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    What can we do to prevent this from happening again in the future?? Seriously! I value the senior members,vets, mods too much right now for them to be getting pissed and leaving the board. We have to have you guys. Hopefully someday some of us will be able to contribute more to the board, but only after the safe guidance you guys provide to many of us for the time being!

Concerned,

ttgb

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    PPP -

Dude...I just needed some nolva. Hook a brother up next time and we wont have to go through this...sheesh....

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    GOD has returned !!!!!

<kowtowing on the ground>

<chanting>

omes musclarious dei sanctum

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

LMFAO at D00fy....nice one bro...your a good kid After the amount of research you have done, there's NO WAY you would start your cycle without everything...we are all aware that you know better than that.

Trips...WTF!!! You are NOT gonna leave me hanging dogg. Remember...I know what school you go to and what kind of vehicle you drive. I'll get a plane ticket, walk around campus screaming your name (unless Scitt Stiener attends the same university, you will be the only one with that name) and I'll find every vehicle that matches the description you gave me and I'll wait beside them until the owner shows up. Then, I'm going to your apartment with you getting you drunk and forcing you to post!!

Seriously brother...you've been around to too long and contributed WAY too much to the proliferation of this board to leave because of some inconsiderate fuck. You are one of the original 6P Posse...and although PA is overseas and Partyboy has been swamped....we will ride again. But we can't do it without you man. Stay cool and above all else...stay in touch!
    I you need some help Pete ..let me know...I am willing to do what ever it take too keep you around PapaPump..you are the shit...

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Fuck i wondered where he had gone, so i did a search and found this thread WTF! How'd i miss this? Shit bro i don't know what to say except its your decision, but i don't think you should throw in the towel.

cheers

askingforit is offline Junior Member
    yo man. I never spoke to you before but you're one of the reasons I am still on this board. I always had good laughs and learned a lot from reading your posts. The hip hop lyric challenge you had going was tight. I know nobody's reading this far but if you are I really hope you change your mind.

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    PPP,
    This board is gonna get dull without you around man. You bring comedy to every post. We need you bro. Screw this guy.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    god has spoken-repent and thou shall not perish but experience... free nolva for life,lol not

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information