Fina...Fake or Real?

Here is the deal guys. I just picked up 2 bottles of Finaplex Gold 30 mL. The bottle is dark brown so I can't really see the color of the liquid inside. The sticker is gold with black writings on it and when you rub it the ink comes off !!! Now that's aight but inside the liquid I see black particles floating. One doesn't have much but one bottle has a lot in it and they're kinda chaned up about half an inch long, it looks like booger. I don't know if they're supposed to be there or not so help me if you got any info on this. thanx.

Be smart, Post a pic.

I would but my friend has them and he's talkin to the guy he got them from, but based on what I said is there supposed to be anything in it at all?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you rellated to saluu the other canadian juice monkey??Nice avatar
    very sweet...As far as your question Ive never heard of finaplex gold, but black particles don't sound to nice to inject...Try heating it and see if the particles and stuff don't melt...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe that is like Goldschalagger you know the snapps with gold pieces. Isn't that why it is called Finaplex Gold? .......Not good!

Thanx kingkong We'll see if this juice is gonna change this avatar for better lol I'll give heating a shot but I'm just saying if this is too weird maybe I should just cork up the guys ass who gave it to me.

somedude247 is offline Member
    When I had bottles and bottles of that stuff, all the bottles were clear and you could see exactly what was inside the vial.....I am not too sure about the bottles you have, a pic would make it a whole lot easier. And the labels u described were the same, except for the ink coming off the label part....that sounds suspicious.

I thought so too what I'm really concerned about is the black particles the boogery things in it. ever seen those
    And I don't have the bottle right now or I'd take a pic
    Last edited by CanadianJuiceMOnkey; 03-29-2005 at 12:45 AM.

anymore thoughts?
    Last edited by CanadianJuiceMOnkey; 03-29-2005 at 12:45 AM.

Bump

Thread Information