Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    chris2wire is offline Member

ONLY ppl who have done EQ alone...

Ok, we have all our opinions on what EQ alone can accomplish...

But I want to hear personal experiance.

I want to know did it help or hurt or not affect your libido?

And did it help in lean muscle gain or not?

And what was your dosage?

If you took a small oral like winstral with it then point that out, but dont respond if you took something like test or deca with it which would make it completely different than doing it alone...

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I cannot say myself, but i can be honest, and say i had two friends who were uneducated on steroid use take EQ alone, and they both did blow up and keep a lot of the gains they recieved, and this is without PCT. Weirdest thing ive ever seen (to keep the gains after someone so uneducated took them).

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Ive never done it alone... but I always run test and EQ at the same doses like 500mg of test and 500mg of EQ

Perhaps EQ alone can do alot if its someone's first cycle?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    I have seen it do wonders to people, yes.

Would i reccomend it.........no.

Is EQ the only thing you can get your hands on?

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I think that everyone is different... I plan on doing something similar some time soon.

yes you can gain around 10 pounds, but there will be unwanted side effects with it, mostly sexual due to low to no testosterone . A low dose test like 250mg and 400mg of EQ and you should be alright.

smokdogg14 is offline Junior Member
    is it bad to do by itself. I ran test and eq, but i have enough eq left to run it by itself.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    dont be cheap bro get some more test
    cheap + roids = oops

smokdogg14 is offline Junior Member
    true...my bad to hijack..im on clen right now should i take it by itself or with another compound..i'm 6'3 200 11 % what do u think

Quote Originally Posted by smokdogg14
    true...my bad to hijack..im on clen right now should i take it by itself or with another compound..i'm 6'3 200 11 % what do u think
    clen by itself is fine...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have done eq alone... my second cycle... but once I used test I wished I would have added it to the eq. I have used eq on seperate occations with deca as well. No sexual sides except near the end and during pct. Actually recovered pretty fast as it relates but ran it 150mg eod for 10 weeks, I use to think 8-10 weeks of anything was the best time frame. Alot of people have tried it, keep this bumped but more than likely you will get the same response I gave... use test with it as it is a complimentary roid.

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    I did (1st cycle). 400mg a week. 10 weeks, should have been longer. Honestly, I had no problem with my libido. Gains we easily kept with clomid PCT. Takes a LONG time to start working. Pumps were insane!! In retro I should have added test to max gains. I made and kept 12 lbs.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I know a couple people that have run it alone and had decent results. I think with proper diet with not much gear experience you could gain 10 lbs, but why not just run test alone if money is the problem, test is cheaper anyway.

Yeah, but test aromatizes like no other... Meaning fat and water gain.

I realize thats not THAT big of a deal, but I have a good clean cut build and I dont want to lose that as I bulk up...

Yeah, but test aromatizes like no other... Meaning fat and water gain.

I realize thats not THAT big of a deal, but I have a good clean cut build and I dont want to lose that as I bulk up...
    since when does test make you gain fat?? WOW I learn something new here ED.
    Water can be controlled by substance like nolva, liquidex, or arimdex and others
    Last edited by Consistency; 03-29-2005 at 09:43 AM.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    since when does test make you gain fat?? WOW I learn something new here ED.
    Water can be controlled by substance like nolva, liquidex, or arimdex and others

test makes me bloated, not fat

I had decent gains from eq only. Appetite went thru the roof.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    I just don't understand the thing about test test test......and then loading up on anti-e's to handle the sides.......I know equipoise works great on my horse by itself and the sucker is horny as hell on it........sounds like EQ-only works well by itself.......why complicate it with test and an anti-e if you don't need to?

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was EQ only...ran it at 400wk, gained 15lbs of solid mass. Complete loss of libido around wk 8 or so. I definitely add test now.

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    My first cycle was EQ only...ran it at 400wk, gained 15lbs of solid mass. Complete loss of libido around wk 8 or so. I definitely add test now.
    Loss of libido can be good in some cases........take Tock for instance

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ive runned it with test and dbol . I liked it, but i wouldnt run it without test. Stock up on food, if you get the munchies while on EQ you get them baaad! You can eat incrediable amounts and still feel hungry.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    I did it alone at 400 wk but only for around 8 weeks-I noticed very little gain in strength and maybe gained 5 pounds but never kept it. No probs with libido. If you were to do it alone up the dose to 500-600 and keep test on hand just in case-prop would be good. That is my next cycle prop and eq.

Quote Originally Posted by swedes
    I did it alone at 400 wk but only for around 8 weeks-I noticed very little gain in strength and maybe gained 5 pounds but never kept it. No probs with libido. If you were to do it alone up the dose to 500-600 and keep test on hand just in case-prop would be good. That is my next cycle prop and eq.
    Sure it was legit???.....EQ is supposed to be incredible for strength and endurance

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Sure it was legit???.....EQ is supposed to be incredible for strength and endurance
    LOL?

EQ is a weak steroid ! Its not an incrediable strength gainer in any means.

High anabolic ......moderate androgenic ......certainly not weak......unless you're looking for a bunch of water

We got different experiances then bro It happends.

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    Why don't add some proviron ?

oc pitbull is offline Member
    i dont want to sound leik a newbie but we are talkgn about equpoise rite?

Quote Originally Posted by oc pitbull
    i dont want to sound leik a newbie but we are talkgn about equpoise rite?

proviron helps with libido...

no but EQ stands for equpoise

yup..

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Previous post -

I did it alone at 400 wk but only for around 8 weeks-I noticed very little gain in strength and maybe gained 5 pounds but never kept it. No probs with libido. If you were to do it alone up the dose to 500-600 and keep test on hand just in case-prop would be good. That is my next cycle prop and EQ.

Okay, is it not posted EVERYWHERE on here that EQ takes a long time to build up sufficiently in the bloodstream? Did you front load this? Because if not, you had about 4 weeks at the dosage you were actually injecting, and a lot of ramp-up time at lesser. I'm currently on my 28th day of a Test-E and EQ cycle, 500mg and 400mg respectively (which I'm thinking of upping to 500/500) ... and although I am seeing some changes, I have ZERO water retention, and NO change in my sex drive. In fact, aside from a slight tinge in my nipples every once in a while and achy nuts (until I started taking 250-500 iu of HCG EOD) I have had mild to NO sides. On one hand, I would imagine that my sides will increase as my actual plasma levels build to optimal (scheduled amount) but still - I wouldn't use your example as a source of useful data (NOT a flame) ... simply because it appears that the current agreement of usage of that compound is simply different (and expected to be useless) in the manner you used it.

I am hungrier, and I don't know if it's the Test or the EQ. I have hears both increase appetite, although I do think the "pump" affect is noteworthy even at this early stage in my cycle.

It's late, goodnight. LOL

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    i did 600mg of eq for 16 weeks. i got extremely vascular and the pumps were great. as for strength, not much, but still i felt great on it.

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    also my libido went down for only a short time maybe two, three weeks. and my appetite went through the roof.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    As far as the fear of Test that I saw posted, I agree with you to an extent. I asked the same exact questions, and eventually conceded that although the board members were unwilling to clearly explain WHY I would be disappointed with an EQ only cycle or a Primobolan only cycle, (in spite of the fact that I clearly stated that slow gains are not only acceptable, but preferred) ... I concluded that experience should be given a heavier value in the weighting of information. I think that the best idea to get in to AAS with (especially if you conclude that you're willing to do Test of some sort) would be to use a product like Proprionate. Yes, it's more frequent jabs, but if you have sides, you can also be off the gear faster ... while you are testing out how your body reacts. Secondly, the lag time for the slower ester like Enanthate irritates me. If I had known before that my nuts were going to be getting the signal to get smaller LONG before my muscles got the message to get bigger I would have either Front loaded or used Prop. Once you have your levels at an affective dosage and you feel comfortable with your "sides" management system, start switching over to a slower ester for the brunt of your cycle. Also, the main thing that controls dosage decisions are the concern of sides. Start with something moderate perhaps and see how your body reacts to a larger dose over time. Prop should enable you to get fast enough feedback to peg the amount you want to use early in your cycle and to then schedule accordingly. I haven't done this, but would definitely think there's some useful logic in it. Someone here will surely disagree (with at least some of what I said) and hopefully explain why. We all benefit from dialogue and disagreement. Make your decisions carefully. NOTHING will replace experience.

will my face get puffy while on EQ or am i good?

NITRO121 is offline New Member

10 weeks, 400mgs

Not 1 problem except gaining some muscle....no loss of libido at all. 1st cycle.

Nitro

doctorcc is offline Junior Member
    Okay- I'm deff a newby, but when we're talking about 400, 500, or 600mg, what are the doses per day and when's the best time for injecting? I'm in the same boat... starting a fresh cycle and only using eq (no preference, just what I have).

Quote Originally Posted by doctorcc
    Okay- I'm deff a newby, but when we're talking about 400, 500, or 600mg, what are the doses per day and when's the best time for injecting? I'm in the same boat... starting a fresh cycle and only using eq (no preference, just what I have).
    twice a week injections.. so if your doing 500mg thats 250mg every 3.5 days. I reccomend atleast a low dose test with it. Like 250mg a week. Why no test?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information