Thread: Anavar only!

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

Anavar only! Couple of questions though.

Yea that's right, I'm going to give it a run this summer. I believe ChefJ is doin it right now. I am going to take 75mg ED. I do not want to put on much weight and would like to be pretty lean for the fall season. I have just a few ideas here, if anyone experienced could give me the low down on them that'd be great.

1) I am thinking of running CEE with it (BSN Cellmass, unless someone has a better CEE, if so tell me). Var maximizes phosphocreatine synthesis so I am making the assumption that adding CEE in there would make gains even better. I would also not be holding in any water with the Ethyl Esther.

2) Running some low dose clen at the begining. I am on test right now and plan on starting the var as I get off the test. I figure I can throw the clen in there for an anti-cat effect during my PCT, plus a little fat loss with it.

3) Since var does not aromatize, I am assuming there is no need to take an anti-e while you are on it.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

LB55
    Last edited by LB55blitz; 03-26-2005 at 11:21 PM.

Oh yea also I do not plan on gaining much weight. I am 240 right now and I would like to be around the same by fall. My main goal is gaining speed and explosiveness. Also strength is very important too.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I'd take proviron with it if you're not using test. It'll keep your libido up and help make your skin look hard.

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    I'd take proviron with it if you're not using test. It'll keep your libido up and help make your skin look hard.
    Yea I've heard of that, I'm gonna do some research on it. Also I was thinking that running trib while on the var might work as well for libido.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Trib works for me but I have to take a ****load of it to get the results I want.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I just started my 8 week var only cycle 2 days ago. Im taking 4g of trib a day and 1g of milk thistle with it. Never run it before so I cant wait to see results. And I would like to gain 5-8 pounds off it hopefully.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I like var...but I found that it works better with something else. IMHO it is a complimentary drug. I really liked it with test prop.

As far as anti-e's...just be careful when coming off test. Rebounds can be a bitch.

The one thing I noticed...it will shut you down pretty hard. So I would personally use it while on test. Like I said earlier...I liked prop. I'm not sure why you would use anavar by itself at the end. You're just prolonging the time to PCT. You may also be losing the gains from the test. Just my .02

heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member
    im in my 3rd week ok an anavar cycle...
    im taking 50mg a day split 25mg morning 25mg night..
    so far all i can say is that i love this S*IT..
    i was 175 when i started and now im 185..
    im more vasc. then i was 3 weeks ago..
    the only thing i havent noticed are huge gains in stregnth..
    i feel it a little but its not at all like taking deca and test so dont expect that...
    one good thing is that i take NO XPLODE about 30 min before my workout and i think this works great with anavar..
    so far im loving var..

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    i did var for only 4 weeks a few months ago and got awesome results for what it is. i had to stop short cause i got sick, but i still gained 10lbs. of lean mass and got good cuts and vascularity. i ran it at 60mg/day.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I like var...but I found that it works better with something else. IMHO it is a complimentary drug. I really liked it with test prop.

As far as anti-e's...just be careful when coming off test. Rebounds can be a bitch.

The one thing I noticed...it will shut you down pretty hard. So I would personally use it while on test. Like I said earlier...I liked prop. I'm not sure why you would use anavar by itself at the end. You're just prolonging the time to PCT. You may also be losing the gains from the test. Just my .02
    Yea as far as PCT goes, I think it would be best to start my PCT when coming directly off of the test. It would basically be like adding the var to my PCT. Only problem I could see coming is when I am done with the var, I may be shut down, and possibly could lose some gains. Maybe I will run some Clomid after that as well.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    If you use var alone for 8 weeks, you need to have a PCT for sure

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    what would throwing in a low dose of HCG do. Like 250iu's every 4th day starting at week 4?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    what would throwing in a low dose of HCG do. Like 250iu's every 4th day starting at week 4?
    It would mean that you would not have to run a lot of clomid... IMO its a good idea. then you could do the 300, 100, 50 deal....

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Yea as far as PCT goes, I think it would be best to start my PCT when coming directly off of the test. It would basically be like adding the var to my PCT. Only problem I could see coming is when I am done with the var, I may be shut down, and possibly could lose some gains. Maybe I will run some Clomid after that as well.
    You will be shutting yourself down and trying to get your balls back at the same time. You are counter acting the PCT. Do the var until the end of the life of the test and then do the PCT. Just my thoughts.

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=148227

i dont know if you've seen this yet, but i think its worth taking a look at, not a bad read either

its a journal of a var only cycle

Thread Information